Subject: MFM Again.......

From: "opry99er" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:28:21 -0000

Hey all.  Having trouble transferring...  I have done this 5000 times but for some reason it will not work right now....  Deep breath.......

*PC running term program, reading the direct port fine 
*Direct port into TI hooked up properly...
*MFM running on TI without a hitch, just not showing on PC
*Tested with "OLD RS232", light popped up on PEB, "255" I believe popped up on screen
*Restarted PC, restarted TI, tried again, no connection.
*Reseated cables on both ends, reseated RS232 card

Anything else I can try?

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:42:07 -0500

Fixed it... For some reason my PIO printer cable was causing an  
interrupt in the signal.  Removed it, reseated the rs232 cable again,  
and BOOM goes the dynamite.  Got somethin' cool to transfer tonight!  :)

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Nov 10, 2009, at 11:28 PM, "opry99er" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hey all. Having trouble transferring... I have done this 5000 times  
> but for some reason it will not work right now.... Deep breath.......
>

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:29:16 -0500

Just as a side note, there are no assembly files in the diskette...  
Just 2 XB Program files.

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com