Subject: Re: SNUG Website

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 21:33:12 EST

By permission of Harald Glaab, I have translated the SNUG website and  
almost all of the documentation contained therein into English.
 
Bob  Carmany

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 21:05:16 -0600 (CST)

Wow! Nice work, Bob. I'm sure that will be very useful information. Is it available?

Nov 1, 2009 09:33:51 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

By permission of Harald Glaab, I have translated the SNUG website and almost all of the documentation contained therein into English.
 
Bob Carmany

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 23:50:57 EST

The SNUG website is available in English. Just got there and select the  
English Version. You will see all of the product descriptions are now in 
English  and there are English versions for almost all of the docs (as well as  
German).
 
Bob Carmany

In a message dated 11/1/2009 10:05:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Wow! Nice work, Bob. I'm sure that will be very useful  information. Is it 
available?

Bob  Carmany

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups  Links