Subject: Atariage question

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 12:14:16 -0500

Is there a way to have all atariage posts to our subgroup forwarded to  
my email?

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

---

From: "kabldb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 21:17:02 -0000

When you're signed in, there's a help button/link.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=\
5
<http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID\
=5>

quote:
You are also able to subscribe to each individual forum on the board, to
be notified when a new topic is created in that particular forum. To
enable this, click 'Forum Options' menu at the top forum you wish to
subscribe to, and click the 'Subscribe to this forum' link.

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 16:32:58 -0500

Thanks homie.

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Dec 24, 2009, at 4:17 PM, "kabldb" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=help&do=01&HID=5
>
> quote:
> You are also able to subscribe to each individual forum on the  
> board, to be notified when a new topic is created in that particular  
> forum. To enable this, click 'Forum Options' menu at the top forum  
> you wish to subscribe to, and click the 'Subscribe to this forum'  
> link.
>
>