Subject: Last Call for Editing of Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 01:21:53 EST

Nominations for the 2010 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards are CLOSED.

This is a call for EDITING Jim Peterson Achievement Award nominations.

NOTE:  While anyone may recommend changes to the nominee list, only 
nominators 
or nominees can authorize changes to their respective nomination(s). All 
recommendations, comments and/or observations must be addressed PRIVATELY 
to 
Glenn Bernasek. (See addresses below.)

This will NOT be an open forum for public discussion of the Jim Peterson 
Achievement Award nominations.

THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!

DO NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME!  DO NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME!

NOMINEE                         ACHIEVEMENT(S)

TI-99/4A Category:

Bob Carmany ........ For his translation of the SNUG web site and 
............................. SNUG user manuals to English.

Bill Gaskill ........... For his work on the Altman Fairware list. 

Jonathan Guidry .... For his 256MB CF Solid State Memory Module 
............................. project.

Marc Hull ............. For his assembler games “Clickety” and 
............................ "Neverlander”.

Fabrice Montupet ... For his extensive collection of TI hardware
............................ described at his web site “TI-99 
............................ Forever”.                                      

Mike Brent(Tursi) .. For his emulator “Classic 99”.

Ben Yates ............ For his ever present support and help to TI-99/4A
............................. and Geneve users everywhere via the TI99 
............................. List Server.

Michael Zapf ........ For his work on the MESS emulator.

Geneve 9640 Category:

Tony Knerr .......... For his programming efforts and valuable advice.

Tim Tesch ........... For his excellent efforts to improve MDOS.

SPECIAL NOTES:

A.    This is a one month editing period, during December, 2009, in
which corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of nominees 
may be authorized ONLY by the nominators and/or nominees in their 
respective nominations.  (DO NOT VOTE.  THIS IS NOT A BALLOT.)

All corrections or recommendations MUST be submitted PRIVATELY to:
Glenn Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio  44149-3942
USA

- or -

E-mail directly to:  [email-masked]

B.    Voting will commence January 1, 2010 and conclude midnight (USA,
Eastern Daylight time) April 30, 2010.