Subject: Manual for TI Acoustic Coupler?

From: R Halter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:37:24 -0600

Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the manual for the Acoustic 
Coupler/Phone Modem?  I've spent the last couple of hours on Google, 
trying to find one, and even WHT and 99er.net have failed me.  :(

-- 
"Which key is the 'Any' key?"

---

From: R Halter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 08:38:35 -0600

> trying to find one, and even WHT and 99er.net have failed me.  :(

Actually, I don't even really need the manual yet, as I'm only trying to 
test the modem right now (I don't have one of those old school phones 
that the coupler requires).  If someone can tell me what the two 
three-way switches on the back do, I'd appreciate it.  They look sort'a 
like this (the thing in between is where the AC adapter plugs in):

O_____A           F_____H
|_____|   ( o )   |_____|
   OFF               TST

---

From: "epergrem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 15:30:51 -0000

Try here:

www.retro24.de/DATA/files/downloads/ti99_modem.pdf

Ernie