Subject: Evidently my link skills really suck so do this

From: "Marc H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 00:48:58 -0000

google CGSC sid and look for a link to a zip file of the same name.  DL and unzip that bastage and listen to the songs.  The files in the folders with names are .MUS files.  See if you can transfer one of those beeoches to the TI... LIFE SHOULDN"T BE THIS DAMN DIFFICULT !!

I'm gonna have a couple more dozen beers....  let me know if this works.

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 22:20:40 -0500

Marc, I was able to DL the .zip and I will be looking into the code  
asap.  One question.. Is there a DLable .mus file "viewer" available?   
One that would allow me to view the actual contents of the files?  I  
searched for one but didn't get very far...  I'll have a status update  
for you in the AM.

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Jan 8, 2010, at 7:48 PM, "Marc H" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> google CGSC sid and look for a link to a zip file of the same name.  
> DL and unzip that bastage and listen to the songs. The files in the  
> folders with names are .MUS files. See if you can transfer one of  
> those beeoches to the TI... LIFE SHOULDN"T BE THIS DAMN DIFFICULT !!
>

---

From: Marc Hull <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 19:56:46 -0800 (PST)

I'd really doubt it.  your working blind ;-)

--- On Fri, 1/8/10, Owen Brand <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TI994A] Evidently my link skills really suck so do this
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, January 8, 2010, 9:20 PM

  

      Marc, I was able to DL the .zip and I will be looking into the code asap.  One question.. Is there a DLable .mus file "viewer" available?  One that would allow me to view the actual contents of the files?  I searched for one but didn't get very far...  I'll have a status update for you in the AM.  

Owen Brand**Oprysoft**Opry99er.com
On Jan 8, 2010, at 7:48 PM, "Marc H" <marc.hull@sbcglobal .net> wrote:

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 23:08:23 -0500

Cool... Well, I will try a straight transfer CIA XModem (assuming the  
filesize is small enough) and attempt to use a hex editor or even  
"Explorer" to see what we can see.  I can also try to emulate the  
whole process first... If I can figure out how the sectors write on  
the disks... Establish a pattern... Then we might be on the right  
track.  However, if it comes out to be jumbles up crap and unreadable  
sectors and whatnot, we will have to find a way to do a "Pre-TI- 
transfer" edit to make the data readable.  I'll see what I can do.

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Jan 8, 2010, at 10:56 PM, Marc Hull <[email-masked]> wrote:

> asap.  One question.. Is there a DLable .mus file "viewer"  
> available?  One that would allow me to view the actual contents of  
> the files?  I searched for one but didn't get very far...  I'll have  
> a status update for you in the AM.
>
> Owen Brand
> **Oprysoft**
> Opry99er.com
>

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 23:11:04 -0500

Just to be clear, I will probably not know what I am seeing when I  
view the data... I have no clue what it is supposed to look like...  
But if there are deciphrable patterns in the data, we have a starting  
point.  :)

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

---

From: mark wills <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 02:57:54 -0800 (PST)

Alternatively, just try this: http://tinyurl.com/yaw3jar

:-)

>
>From: Marc H <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Sent: Sat, 9 January, 2010 0:48:58
>Subject: [TI994A] Evidently my link skills really suck so do this
>
>