Subject: Better Atariage link

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:23:54 -0500

Better link below

http://www.atariage.com/forums/forum/119-ti-994a-programming/

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

---

From: Insane Multitasker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 14:35:38 -0600

Some cross-posting, especially for competitions as noted on the web-site, would not be a bad idea.  I probably missed it in the sea of emails, but I did not realize there was a contest going on...   
 
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:23:54 -0500
> Subject: [TI994A] Better Atariage link
> 
> Better link below
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
 		 	   		  
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:52:21 -0500

There is a contest going on.  :)  and while I may not win, I'll at  
least have game #2 done.  I want to take this opportunity to thank  
Filip for all he's done to get us up and running at Atariage.  And to  
Karsten for his monster of a game he is creating.  The Coleco guys  
have been looking in from time to time as well... We all use the same  
vdp, and the comeraderie on the forum is great.  Input from the whole  
community is welcome, not just game programmers-- although it IS a  
forum under the "programming" heading.  I'm sure we will get some  
great new games out of this deal.

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Dec 27, 2009, at 3:35 PM, Insane Multitasker <[email-masked]>  
wrote:

> Some cross-posting, especially for competitions as noted on the web- 
> site, would not be a bad idea.  I probably missed it in the sea of  
> emails, but I did not realize there was a contest going on...
>
> Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.
>