Subject: italian cartdrige....

From: "tagged friend" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:48:31 -0000

I posted six video on you tube.. search with tag ti99 pcb and after look all my video. Sorry for poor quality but i no have a cam. Good vision :D

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 17:07:34 -0500

Thanks for the videos!!!  I believe that video documentation of our TI  
may be the best way to keep clear record of our projects.  Were it not  
for YouTube videos, I never would have met Ernie Pergrem or discovered  
the OLUG.  I think all video documentation is good, but video  
documentation of projects and modifications allow the inexperienced  
TIer to step into the basements of guys like Richard Bell, Marc Hull,  
Jon Guidry, etc etc and get a real feel for the way things work.  So  
thank you again for your videos!!!

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Jan 5, 2010, at 4:48 PM, "tagged friend" <[email-masked]>  
wrote:

> I posted six video on you tube.. search with tag ti99 pcb and after  
> look all my video. Sorry for poor quality but i no have a cam. Good  
> vision :D
>
>

---

From: "hexbus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 02:16:35 -0000

Thanks for the video!  I'm glad to see that the cartridge boards are being put to great use!  I'm also excited that the Italians have been the first to use the Gerber file to produce some more 64K cartridge boards!

Keep the dream alive!!! 

Jon

---

From: "kabldb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 07:53:31 -0000

http://www.youtube.com/user/Astharot66#p/u

Very nice !

:-)

---

From: "killroy732000" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 09:12:27 -0000

Just watched your youtube videos. Very nice :-)

... and it's good to see that there are still active TI'ers in Europe :-)

Cheers
Filip