Subject: Re: [TI994A] Torrent On Linux

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 15:25:25 -0600 (CST)

Wwwwhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 7.50 gigs so far with Ktorrent!

---

From: tursi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:54:54 -0800 (PST)

> Wwwwhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 7.50 gigs so far with Ktorrent!

The more seeds, the better! I haven't dropped below 900k/s on the server 
since we started.. ;)

We're okay for now.. I'm watching my bandwidth though. But at 19GB I 
should be able to seed a good number of copies yet. :) At 500GB I will 
have to temporarily pull the plug, but I doubt we'll reach that. (Of 
course, we'll have enough other seeds by then, it only affects the one 
seed.)

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 17:12:36 -0500

Bittorrent keeps killing me...  Parsing, all kinds of issues.  Still  
working on it...

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com