Subject: Posts and more Posts--Wow!

From: fdos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:50:26 -0700

I can't believe how long it took me to catch up on all the TI/Geneve 
OLUG posts this morning.  I know I checked in Saturday morning and 
responded to a few, but what I saw in my InboxTI this morning would have 
knocked my socks off, if I were waring some (still in my slippers).

If you guys and gals keep this up I won't ever get all my TI/Geneve 
hardware straightened out so I can get back to software development.  It 
seems that tongues are wagging due to spouses being away or all those 
missing musses have returned and ideas are flowing again.  We can only hope.

Bill S

---

From: fdos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:00:53 -0700

All the TI/Geneve On-line User Groups (Yahoo Egroups) that I'm a member 
of, like TI994A, TI-99/4A, SWPB & GENEVE(9640).

Bill S

kabldb wrote:
>  
> 
> What is the TI/Geneve OLUG ?
> 
> --- In [email-masked] <mailto:TI994A%40yahoogroups.com>, fdos 
> <fdosbrs@...> wrote:
>  >