Subject: @ Ernest

From: R Halter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 09:14:46 -0600

I haven't forgotten about sending you that technical manual.  I'll send 
it out to you Thursday after next (my next paycheck), unless I manage to 
sell some stuff on eBay before then.

-- 
"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it 
means."
  -- Inigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin), "The Princess Bride"

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:24:33 -0500

What ya sellin on eBay?  :)

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

---

From: R Halter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 09:32:32 -0600

> What ya sellin on eBay?  :)

At the moment, some comic books and magazines.  In the next few days, 
I'll be putting up a ColecoVision (needs work), a Dreamcast and, as soon 
as the new 72-pin connector arrives, an NES.

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 10:36:56 -0500

Dreamcast... You have Grandia II???

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

---

From: R Halter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 09:43:32 -0600

> Dreamcast... You have Grandia II???

Nope.  But I'll be including an extra controller and "Space Channel 5" 
with it.  I may put it together in a lot with the NES and "Bases 
Loaded," if the new connector gets here in time, or possibly with an N64 
with "Turok 2."

No TI stuff, though.  I haven't eBayed any TI accessories because it's 
getting harder to find stuff the I'm still missing, at an affordable 
price -- although I *was* pretty tempted by that filthy, non-working 
beige TI with no cables and the broken case, for $65...  ^_~

---

From: "epergrem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 00:00:37 -0000

Don't worry about it. My scanner is back online, but all of my TI time is being spent transfering disks.

Ernie