Subject: Orphantech.com updates

From: Keith Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 04:00:17 -0500

Hey all,

First of all, you can actually access the site through its proper domain
name, www.orphantech.com, now!

Secondly, I added game reviews in recent days for Galaxy (Avalon Hill),
Manhole Mania (P & A Software), and Maze of Ariel (Not Polyoptics).

Bill Gaskill helped me out with some much better screenshots and scans, too,
so the graphics on the reviews page are infinitely nicer now!  Thanks Bill!

Tomorrow I will be doing another update, this time of my development blog,
as I've finally had some time to work on my own stuff and I will be
documenting that.  Hopefully from here on it, there'll be new updates to the
site at least once a week.  If you have any suggestions for programs you'd
like to see written up, just let me know.

I'll be posting interviews and other features on the site shortly as well.
It's still very new and small, but there'll be all kinds of TI-related
content there soon for your reading pleasure.

Thanks,
Keith
www.orphantech.com