Subject: Re: [TI994A] Re: Secret club

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 18:50:19 -0500

I haven't split from anything... I just get THIS lists messages  
forwarded to my email now and I now take the other one in digest  
form.  Unless of course I am in an active discussion, then I look in  
in the list.  It keeps me from having to read personal IMs and posts  
from a few unsavory individuals i won't name here.  This new list is  
not a referendum or any kind of slap in the face to anyone.  It's just  
a more streamlined group that I can forward to my email without having  
to read/erase 50 messages at a time talking about an off-topic and off  
color post by someone who contributes nothing to the group.  IMHO.  
Welcome, Michael.  :)

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Nov 3, 2009, at 6:29 PM, "Tony Knerr" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --- In [email-masked], "Michael Zapf" <newsmail09@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hello all,
> >
> > thought I should follow the secret invitation in my mailbox ...
> > ...
>
> I just want to point out that this is not a secret club, it is a  
> public group that anyone can join. Welcome, Michael.
>
> Tony
>
>