Subject: Development resources thread at AtariAge

From: "killroy732000" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 16:10:30 -0000

Hi TI friends,

I've just updated the development resources post on AtariAges TI-99/4A programming subforum.
It's a sticky post where the site administrator has recently given me the possibility to update.

Check out:
http://www.atariage.com/forums/forum/119-ti-994a-programming/

If you think an important resource is missing, then please let me
know and I'll be happy to add it. Also if you are the owner of one of
the resources and feel uncomfortable being referenced, then let me
know and I'll immediatly remove the reference.

I also have some questions:
1) What other cross-assemblers are you using besides Winasm99.
   Heard something about TIasm, but could not find it.

2) I think also a DOS version of Client Pulleys' C compiler
   exists. Is someone actively using this version?
   Is it available and can it be referenced?

Cheers 
Filip

---

From: "killroy732000" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 16:25:47 -0000

oh, for those not knowing AtariAge: our subforum is focussing on 
TI-99/4A game programming.

Note that I also added a reference to Guillaume Tello's "My Little Compiler".
Somehow this new library did not get the attention it deserves.
It's really nifty and well documented.

Cheers
Filip