Subject: Got a couple of TI 10" monitors but have a problem...

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 19:37:12 -0700

Picked up a couple of these monitors but they are all displaying black and white, not color.  I have them connected via a homemade composite cable (which works fine on a 13" tv/monitor via the same composite connections).  Is this a common problem w/these older TI monitors?  I have tried adjusting the color/tint pots on both and neither seem to make any difference.

Other than the lack of color the monitors seem to function just fine.

Any ideas?

---

From: Brian Tristam Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 14:04:33 +0200

Hey

Where in the world are you, and can you give more detail on the monitor make
and model?

2010/1/9 <[email-masked]>

>
>
> Picked up a couple of these monitors but they are all displaying black and
> white, not color.  I have them connected via a homemade composite cable
> (which works fine on a 13" tv/monitor via the same composite connections).
> Is this a common problem w/these older TI monitors?  I have tried adjusting
> the color/tint pots on both and neither seem to make any difference.
>

-- 
Brian Tristam Williams

"One man can make a difference."