Subject: Classic99 TOD error

From: R Halter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 10:45:08 -0600

Tursi, I downloaded the latest Classic99 to try the TOD game on it, and 
I noticed that besides the "File error 2 / Program error" that the sound 
doesn't quite sound right.  The volume is much lower than in the 
previous version I was using, and when the TOD theme is playing, it 
doesn't seem to be playing all of the "voices."  When I crank my 
speakers way up high, then I can hear the other two voices.

It probably has nothing to do with the file error, but it's something 
you may want to fix anyway.

-- 
"Which key is the 'Any' key?"

---

From: "Tursi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 13:46:39 -0500

Yep, this is a known issue. Sound is completely screwed. Something 
bizarre happened when I tried to add the volume slider. You can try 
leaving it on maximum in the options, that helps a little bit.

I'm in the middle of coding the next release right now and should have 
something next week.