Subject: Assembly screen draws in XB

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 18:24:17 -0400

I've been planning carefully the advancements in my "Legend of Beryl  
Reichardt" RPG currently in development.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/157664-the-legend-of-beryl-reichardt/?s=641d5342958160bed1bcaa5b30b8efd7

On the suggestions of Mark, Howard K, Karsten and others, I have taken  
plenty of time pre-planning and "thinking" about how I will accomplish  
all the things I want to accomplish.  "A day of planning in the  
beginning can save a week of 'fixing' at the end".  I am at the point  
where I am building world maps and figuring out the best way to  
implement speed in with the deliberate nature of XB.  What I plan on  
doing is doing the entire game in XB with a few bits of assembly  
support in screen draws, speech, etc.  What I need is some advice on  
how to proceed... The thread I linked to can update you all to the  
current developments.  Pages 2, 3, and 4 have some screen shots of the  
game concept.  Please take a look if you get some time-- the last page  
of the thread has the majority of the requirements-- as the posts  
there are the most recent. Thanks!

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com