Subject: FREE TI99/4A Computers, P Boxes, Hardware, Modules, ETC, Pick Up Only

From: "send2billm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 23:36:00 -0000

I am giving away (FREE) a large quantity of TI99/4A hardware and
software and manuals/books/magazines. My dad was the TI99/4A collector.
He has passed away and I am cleaning everything out. All this TI/994A
stuff is FREE, but here's the deal – you have to take all this
TI/994A stuff. You cannot pick and choose. Your are going to get some
very good stuff but also some stuff you are just going to throw out
later. But you have to take it all this TI/994A stuff away. You are
going to need a van. Everything is specifically for the TI99/4A, but I
cannot guarantee that every thing works. You must pick up in Fishkill,
NY 12524 (3 minutes off exit 13, I-84). If you are not interested please
pass this along to a friend. Thanks, Bill

TI99/4A Inventory

Everything on this list is for the TI/994A

5 P-Boxes – four are used – some with cards in them such as Flex
Cable Interface, RS 232 interface, 32x8 memory expansion, Disc
Controller. One P-Box is absolutely new in original box, with original
packing.

3 TI99/4A computers NEW in the original boxes, with original packing.

9 used TI99/4A computers

1 Monitor, 14" color, which was being used with TI99/4A

1 9900 Micro-Expansion System by CorComp for TI99/4A

4 boxes TI99/4A manuals

5 cabinets for Command Modules

1 Box TI99/4A power supplies & old style disk drive (rough)

1 Box of five 360K drives

2 Boxes of 5 ¼ floppies with TI99/4A software

1 video modulator

15 command module Manuals

1 box back issues 99er Home Computer Magazine

2 boxes of back issues Micropendium and Home Computer Magazine

1 box TI99/4A documentation and manuals

1 box containing two Rave99 consoles and Keyboards

1 bumper sticker "I (heart) my TI99/4A"

1 box of 10 TI99/4A power supplies

1 box marked TI99/4A console for parts, includes power supply and video
modulator

1 box TI99/4A joysticks/trackball, Speech Modulator, P-box fans

1 32k x 8 Memory Expansion card for TI99/4A

1 RS-232 Interface

1 Rave99 Speech Adapter Card for TI99/4A

1 Avatex 1206

1 MYARC Disk Controller

1 Texas Instruments brand Program Recorder (Cassette Recorder)

1 CorComp RS232

1 1.4 Floppy Drive

1 DSDD Half Height 5 ¼ Drive

1 Speech Synthesizer

1 Video Modulator

3 Power Supplies for TI99/4A

1 box of about 50 Manuals for Command Modules

1 box Documents for programming?

1 box containing MBX Expansion System, Super Sketch hardware, Joy sticks

5 Navarone Cartridge Expander Units

4 Replacement Keyboards for TI99/4A (not entire consoles)

3 boxes 5 ¼ floppies containing TI99/4A software

2 5 ¼ Floppy Drives

Command Modules for TI99/4A

If no number is specified, there is one of that module. If a number is
shown, there is that number of that module.

2 TI Logo

3 Home Financial Decisions

2 Car Wars

Bigfoot

2 Personal Record Keeping

5 Editor Assembler

2 Miner 2049er

Micro surgeon

3 Tunnels of Doom

2 Mini Memory

3 Disk Manager 2

3 Microsoft Multiplan

3 Terminal Emulator 2

5 TI Extended Basic

3 Household Budget Management

Video Chess

3 TI Writer

2 Tax Investment Record Keeping

2 Plato Interpreter

Personal Report Generator

Scholastic Spelling Level 5

Scholastic Spelling Level 3

2 Early Learning Fun

Addition and Subtraction 1

Number Readiness

Integers

Numeration 2

Touch Typing Tutor

Blackjack and Poker

Super Demon Attack

Early Reading

2 Equations

Alien Addition

Reading Fun

Demolition Division

Adventure

Hunt the Wumpus

The Attack

Video Games 1

2 Parsec

Beginning Grammar

Tombstone City

Securities Analysis

Early Logo Learning Fun

Moon Patrol

2 Number Magic

Minus Mission

Reading Flight

Decimals

2 TI Invaders

2 Munch Man

Dig Dug

Superfly

TI Logo II

Story Machine

Meteor Belt

A-Maze-Ing

Championship Baseball

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:16:37 -0500

Wow.... I sure could use some of that stuff.... Sad I don't live  
anywhere near NY.

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Jan 25, 2010, at 6:36 PM, "send2billm" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> software and manuals/books/magazines. My dad was the TI99/4A  
> collector. He has passed away and I am cleaning everything out. All  
> this TI/994A stuff is FREE, but here's the deal – you have to take a 
> ll this TI/994A stuff. You cannot pick and choose. Your are going to 
>  get some very good stuff but also some stuff you are just going to  
> throw out later. But you have to take it all this TI/994A stuff away 
> . You are going to need a van. Everything is specifically for the TI 
> 99/4A, but I cannot guarantee that every thing works. You must pick  
> up in Fishkill, NY 12524 (3 minutes off exit 13, I-84). If you are n 
> ot interested please pass this along to a friend. Thanks, Bill
>
> TI99/4A Inventory
>
> Cable Interface, RS 232 interface, 32x8 memory expansion, Disc Contr 
> oller. One P-Box is absolutely new in original box, with original pa 
> cking.
>
> 1 box marked TI99/4A console for parts, includes power supply and  
> video modulator
>
> If no number is specified, there is one of that module. If a number  
> is shown, there is that number of that module.
>
> 2 TI Logo
>

---

From: ti99_forever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:22:05 -0800 (PST)

Who was your father? I'd like to drink a toast to a passing TIer... hope those left here when I go will do the same for me.

--- On Mon, 1/25/10, send2billm <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: send2billm <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TI994A] FREE TI99/4A Computers, P Boxes, Hardware, Modules, ETC, Pick Up Only
To: [email-masked]
Date: Monday, January 25, 2010, 6:36 PM

 

I am giving away (FREE) a large quantity of TI99/4A hardware and software and manuals/books/magazines. My dad was the TI99/4A collector. He has passed away and I am cleaning everything out. All this TI/994A stuff is FREE, but here's the deal – you have to take all this TI/994A stuff. You cannot pick and choose. Your are going to get some very good stuff but also some stuff you are just going to throw out later. But you have to take it all this TI/994A stuff away. You are going to need a van. Everything is specifically for the TI99/4A, but I cannot guarantee that every thing works. You must pick up in Fishkill, NY 12524 (3 minutes off exit 13, I-84). If you are not interested please pass this along to a friend. Thanks, Bill
TI99/4A Inventory
Everything on this list is for the TI/994A
 
5 P-Boxes – four are used – some with cards in them such as Flex Cable Interface, RS 232 interface, 32x8 memory expansion, Disc Controller. One P-Box is absolutely new in original box, with original packing.
1 box marked TI99/4A console for parts, includes power supply and video modulator
 
If no number is specified, there is one of that module. If a number is shown, there is that number of that module.

---

From: mark wills <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 20:47:08 -0800 (PST)

Firstly, my condolences for your loss.

I live in the UK, not USA, otherwise i'd be knocking on your door right about now!

I'm sure somebody will take this treasure trove of TI-99/4A greatness off your hands.

Come on guys, don't let all this great stuff go to the land-fill!

Mark

>
>From: ti99_forever <[email-masked]>
>Sent: Tue, 26 January, 2010 2:22:05
>Subject: Re: [TI994A] FREE TI99/4A Computers, P Boxes, Hardware, Modules, ETC, Pick Up Only
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>  >
>>      
> 
>--- On Mon, 1/25/10, send2billm <mail4billm@gmail. com> wrote:
>
>
>>From: send2billm <mail4billm@gmail. com>
>>To: TI994A@yahoogroups. com
>>I am giving away (FREE) a large quantity of TI99/4A hardware and software and manuals/books/ magazines. My dad was the TI99/4A collector. He has passed away and I am cleaning everything out. All this TI/994A stuff is FREE, but here's the deal – you have to take all this TI/994A stuff. You cannot pick and choose. Your are going to get some very good stuff but also some stuff you are just going to throw out later. But you have to take it all this TI/994A stuff away. You are going to need a van. Everything is specifically for the TI99/4A, but I cannot guarantee that every thing works. You must pick up in Fishkill, NY 12524 (3 minutes off exit 13, I-84). If you are not interested please pass this along to a friend. Thanks, Bill
>>TI99/4A Inventory
>>1 box TI99/4A joysticks/trackball , Speech Modulator, P-box fans
>>Championship Baseball >>