Subject: Re: [TI994A] DM2K, DU2K, CF2K ROM images now released

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:03:27 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for taking the time, Jon.  :)

Feb 19, 2010 06:51:49 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

A gracious thanks for Fred for allowing me to adapt his programs into ROM images. The newest versions of DM2K, DU2K, and CF2K are now available in a zip file on www.hexbus.com. You can use these images with the 64K cartridge board, simply burn each resulting EPROM image to its own 27256 (32K) EPROM.

Inside the zip file are all kinds of goodies, including a generic 32K bank switched header (i.e. adapt your own assembly program into an EPROM image!) with development notes including offsets, examples, etc.

Jon

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/