Subject: Re: [TI994A] Re: Super Sketch anyone?

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:04:00 -0500

Thanks everyone.  I was offered one for free if I show up at the Faire  
this year... Which I'm planning on doing anyway.  :). I will have  
several things at my "booth" or table or whatever this year.... I'll  
probably have several empty cartridge cases I'll be giving away to  
anyone who needs them for Jons cart boards, ill have a "Lemonade  
Stand"/"Honeycomb Rapture" bundle for sale, another project (details  
later) and hopefully I'll be demo-ing a couple new projects/games as  
well.  I hope this year will be the best and strongest Faire in recent  
memory.  I am telling you guys right now, the Atariage forum is  
bringing all kinds of people into TI programming.... The more  
programmers, the more games--- the more Faire demos, the more  
attendees.  I am very excited about attending my first Faire....  I  
just need to book a couple shows up there for the week before or after  
the Faire--- that way I can bring the family with me.  :). My boy is  
just a young chap yet, but he already loves watching me play Parsec  
and Invaders.  :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

On Feb 8, 2010, at 3:54 AM, "kabldb" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> None, so none for sale.
>
> :-/
>
> --- In [email-masked], "opry99er" <owenbrand@...> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone have a super sketch pad/software? I'm looking for one so my  
> boy can have fun with it in a year or so when he is able to do that  
> kind of thing. I had one as a kid, and have fond memories. :)
> >
>
>

---

From: "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 07:58:31 -0800

I am glad you found one.

Larry C

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Owen Brand<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 7:04 AM
  Subject: Re: [TI994A] Re: Super Sketch anyone?

  Thanks everyone.  I was offered one for free if I show up at the Faire this year... Which I'm planning on doing anyway.  :). I will have several things at my "booth" or table or whatever this year.... I'll probably have several empty cartridge cases I'll be giving away to anyone who needs them for Jons cart boards, ill have a "Lemonade Stand"/"Honeycomb Rapture" bundle for sale, another project (details later) and hopefully I'll be demo-ing a couple new projects/games as well.  I hope this year will be the best and strongest Faire in recent memory.  I am telling you guys right now, the Atariage forum is bringing all kinds of people into TI programming.... The more programmers, the more games--- the more Faire demos, the more attendees.  I am very excited about attending my first Faire....  I just need to book a couple shows up there for the week before or after the Faire--- that way I can bring the family with me.  :). My boy is just a young chap yet, but he already loves watching me play Parsec and Invaders.  :)

  Owen Brand 
  Opry99er.com<http://opry99er.com/>

  On Feb 8, 2010, at 3:54 AM, "kabldb" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

    None, so none for sale.

    :-/ 

    --- In [email-masked]<mailto:TI994A%40yahoogroups.com>, "opry99er" <owenbrand@...> wrote:
    >
    > Anyone have a super sketch pad/software? I'm looking for one so my boy can have fun with it in a year or so when he is able to do that kind of thing. I had one as a kid, and have fond memories. :)
    >