Subject: Seventh Call For Jim Peterson Achievement Award Votes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 00:29:09 EDT

Class of  2010, Jim Peterson Achievement Award Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for  Class of 2010 Jim Peterson Achievement 
Awards.
(Vote for only ONE nominee  in each category.)

NOTE:  All votes must be addressed PRIVATELY to  Glenn Bernasek or cast 
at WWW.TI99ers.org. (See addresses  below.)

VOTE            VOTE             VOTE              VOTE

NOMINEE                          ACHIEVEMENT(S)

TI-99/4A Category:

Bob Carmany ........ For his  translation of the SNUG web site and 
............................. SNUG user  manuals to English.

Bill Gaskill ........... For his work on the Altman  Fairware list. 

Jon Guidry ............. For his 64K ROM cartridge and  256MB CF Solid 
State 
............................ Memory Module.

Marc  Hull ............. For his assembler games “Clickety” and  
............................ "Neverlander”.

Fabrice Montupet  ... For his extensive collection of TI hardware
............................  described at his web site “TI-99 
............................  Forever”.                                     

Mike Brent(Tursi) .. For his emulator “Classic 99”.

Ben Yates ............ For his ever present support and help to  TI-99/4A
............................. and Geneve users everywhere via the  TI99 
............................. List Server.

Michael Zapf  ........ For his work on the MESS emulator.

Geneve 9640 Category:

Tony Knerr .......... For his  programming efforts and valuable advice.

Tim Tesch ........... For  his excellent efforts to improve MDOS.

VOTING NOTES:

A.  All votes MUST be submitted PRIVATELY to: 
Glenn Bernasek
JPA  Administrator 
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

- or –

(Thanks to Tom Wills) Cast your vote(s)  at:

http://www.ti99ers.org/ 

B. Voting will conclude midnight  (USA, Eastern Daylight time), April 30,  
2010.