Subject: Re:Anyone live in San Diego?

From: Teresa Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 01:18:28 -0800

Owen,
I live in Oceanside, that is where the stuff is located. Want it? I'll pick it up.
Call them and see if it is still available.

Let me know if you get it, or do you want me to call them? I will be away from home this morning, so cannot call until later.

Just let me know.
Terrie

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 06:47:28 -0500

Terrie,
    Yes I do want it... But have no money to pay the (surely) insane  
shipping on all that stuff..... The PEB is a freaking iron giant made  
from re-constituted tank armor.....  Alas....  Another one slips  
away.  :). But seriously, Terrie.... Someone probably already got it  
already anyway.  :). Thank you very kindly for your offer.  I am glad  
you made it.  :)

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Jan 15, 2010, at 4:18 AM, Teresa Masters <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Let me know if you get it, or do you want me to call them? I will be  
> away from home this morning, so cannot call until later.
>
> Just let me know.
> Terrie
>
>

---

From: R Halter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 06:02:27 -0600

Owen Brand wrote:
> from re-constituted tank armor.....  Alas....  

It seems to me that when I had shipped one it was somewhere around 30 
pounds -- *without* the packing foam it originally came with.  I think 
the total weight of the package was ~40 pounds.  >_<

I felt sorry for the mail carrier when he came to pick it up.  ^_^

-- 
"You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it 
means."
  -- Inigo Montoya (Mandy Patinkin), "The Princess Bride"

---

From: R Halter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 06:10:35 -0600

Owen Brand wrote:
> shipping on all that stuff..... 

Actually, the one Terrie was offering to pick up is the first lot you 
linked to.  The one without the PEB, with the 2 speech synthesizers and 
the dust cover.

The one with the PEB is in Denver.

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 07:14:07 -0500

Ahhhhh.... Good call!! Thanks Rhea.  :). Well, I need to revisit that  
auction then.  :)

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com