Subject: Two current projects

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:10:38 -0500

Wanted to update the list as to the goings on of my game  
development--- if for no other reason, for posterity and reference.   
Currently I have two working projects, the cartridge version of  
"Honeycomb Rapture" and an XB/AL hybrid CRPG by the name of "The  
Legend of Beryl Reichardt."

Hobeycomb was finished in it's XB format and I attached it to an email  
yesterday.  It is now going to be made into a pure assembly game and  
hopefully, if there's a desire for it, be put on cart.

Beryl Reichardt is currently under development and you can see  
screenshots and read up on the development here::

  http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/157664-the-legend-of-beryl-reichardt/page__st__25__gopid__1947002#entry1947002

Thanks guys/gals.  :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

---

From: "hexbus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:20:37 -0000

Sweet!  I need to take time to download it and try it out.  Thanks for your hard work, Owen!

Jion

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:01:03 -0500

Hey jon, thanks man!!  If anyone shows interest in the assembly/ 
cartridge version of "Honeycomb", I'll be ordering a bunch more cart  
boards from you.  Of course, if there isn't an interest, it won't be  
necessary.  :). There's only a week left before pre-orders for PCB  
boards are closed, and so far only 2 people have expressed an  
interest. Either way, the assembly version will be complete in a 16k  
ROM image, 1st bank game engines, 2nd bank for graphics and sound.   
Filip has been so kind as to offer to take me under his wing on this  
one and use his SPECTRA library to rewrite Honeycomb as an assembly  
project.  :). I'd love to have a bunch of these go out there, and if  
there's a demand, I'll up my cart board order.  :). Ill email you the  
most updated version of the game.  Thanks to the efforts of Tursi and  
Matthew Hagerty, i was able to add the game music to the actual  
gameplay and it runs very nicely!!!  Thanks again, Jon.

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com