Subject: Brand new game contest!!!

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:21:24 -0500

Thanks to Filip and a few others, the Atariage TI-99 forum is a  
bustling hub of activity.  My personal thanks to Filip for starting  
the first contest, and this post is to announce a brand new game  
program competition.  Here's the deal::

A 30 line BASIC or XB game on the subject matter of your choice.  30  
lines of program and an additional 10 lines available for DATA  
statements are available.  The format for this is designed to make the  
competition do-able for everyone.  You may not have time to do a 300  
line game or one done in assembly, but a 30 line game will encourage  
creativity.  :). Competition starts immediately and will end on April  
15th.  Good luck, and please visit the new competition thread on  
Atariage!

First prize--- a CF7+ with a 512 MB card and an XB cart

Other prizes (2nd and 3rd place) will be announced later on the  
Atariage forum.  :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com