Subject: Induction of Ken Gilliland to TI99HOF

From: "Jacques Groslouis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 08:43:40 -0400

On behalf of my fellow members on the Board of Governors of the TI99'ers
Hall of Fame it is my pleasure to announce the induction of Ken Gilliland to
your TI99HOF. Ken becomes our 30th inductee and the 8th inductee since
April 1, 2009.

Please take a moment to visit our site at www.ti99hof.org and read about the
many contributions that Ken and the other previous inductees have made to
the continuous enjoyment of our favourite little Home Computer. You can go
directly to Ken's biography on the TI99HOF site by clicking on:
www.ti99hof.org/bios/KenGilliland/KenGilliland.htm.

While you are visiting our site please note some changes that we have made.
If you click on Members Biographies at the top of the left column you are
now taken to a listings of inductees showing their pictures and a short
extract from their biographies. This should help you browse through
the various names before selecting those for which you want more
information.

Also, please visit our guest book and leave us your comments including any
suggestions for future nominees to your TI99HOF.

Jacques Groslouis
1747 Riverbank Drive
Bathurst NB  E2A 4L1
Canada

Nominate someone to your TI99HOF
Check out www.ti99hof.org