Subject: Every 30 years or so.. (way, way, WAY off topic....)

From: "Marc H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 22:43:10 -0000

Hmmmmmm.. I only seem to get drawn into this hockey stuff every 30 years or so(we don't usually have much ice here) but these guys are brilliant today(as far as I can tell)!  Who will it be ?????

Wagers ???

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:58:03 -0500

Canada looks the better this far

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

On Feb 28, 2010, at 5:43 PM, "Marc H" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hmmmmmm.. I only seem to get drawn into this hockey stuff every 30  
> years or so(we don't usually have much ice here) but these guys are  
> brilliant today(as far as I can tell)! Who will it be ?????
>
> Wagers ???
>
>

---

From: tursi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 15:08:09 -0800 (PST)

Tight game, but Canada took it! USA put up a hell of a fight, way to put 
it into overtime at the last second!

Canada apparently managed to set a new national record for 14 golds with 
that win. We didn't take the games like we wanted, but we made a good 
showing, so I'm pleased for that. :)

Also glad it's over so things can settle down enough for me to visit home 
again. ;)

>       Hmmmmmm.. I only seem to get drawn into this hockey stuff every 30 years or so(we don't usually have much ice
>       here) but these guys are brilliant today(as far as I can tell)! Who will it be ?????
>
>       Wagers ???

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:20:05 -0500

Hey, USA wasn't even supposed to be in this game, so I'm proud of our  
boys.  Plus we all know where 90% of NHL hockey players are from.... :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

On Feb 28, 2010, at 6:08 PM, tursi <[email-masked]> wrote:

> years or so(we don't usually have much ice