Subject: Updates to website

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 15:02:28 -0500

Made several small changes to format--- simplified menu bar and added  
a new subcategory for Downloads.  Currently I only have the SAMS  
zipfile (which I need tested for usability), the song "The Faire" that  
I wrote for the '09 Faire, and a FIAD zipfile of Lemonade Stand.  Hope  
you get a chance to check it out!

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

---

From: "computerclassics2000" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 15:33:16 -0000

Hi Owen,
Everything looked great and worked as designed except the Guestbook. Couldn't figure out how to post an entry without having a Google profile? The SAMS.Zip file downloads correctly and upzips to a series of files that work perfectly in Tursi's Classic99. Nice!!!

BillG

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:46:59 -0500

Thanks Bill... I don't know why the guestbook would be doing that....  
It should just be a standard paged guest book.  I'll look at it  
again... Also--- there is a second page to the guestbook, so if you  
entered something and didn't see it, it might be on the second page.   
Bill, I have begun work on a new book/guide project that I would like  
to talk about with you.  If you get a chance, send me an email and we  
can chat a little.  I would like your input on a couple things.

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Jan 16, 2010, at 10:33 AM, "computerclassics2000" <[email-masked] 
 > wrote:

> Hi Owen,
> Everything looked great and worked as designed except the Guestbook.  
> Couldn't figure out how to post an entry without having a Google  
> profile? The SAMS.Zip file downloads correctly and upzips to a  
> series of files that work perfectly in Tursi's Classic99. Nice!!!
>
> BillG
>