Subject: TI column in Retrogaming Times Monthly

From: Keith Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:47:26 -0500

http://www.retrogamingtimes.com/rtm69/#pressplay

In this month's Retrogaming Times Monthly, I discuss the two games I'd
mentioned a while back, the TI BASIC specimens that load separate data files
from tape after RUNning to save memory space.

My goal is to finish major work on my own game project this weekend, then
start on making these two games work on disk and in Classic99.

Keith

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 08:52:46 -0500

Good job buddy.  I recently made a CS1-->TI-->DSK-->PC-->Classic99  
transfer video.  Might be a cool reference point.  :)

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Feb 1, 2010, at 8:47 AM, Keith Bergman <[email-masked]> wrote:

> In this month's Retrogaming Times Monthly, I discuss the two games  
> I'd mentioned a while back, the TI BASIC specimens that load  
> separate data files from tape after RUNning to save memory space.
>
> My goal is to finish major work on my own game project this weekend,  
> then start on making these two games work on disk and in Classic99.
>
> Keith
>