Subject: TI-99/4 History Has Been Rewritten

From: "Bryan Roppolo Boulder" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:27:19 -0500

Hey all,
	Thought you guys would like to know that a HUGE Milton Bradley
discovery has been made that changes the beginnings of the TI-99/4 console.
Well, at least on the MB side. Some pictures were found dated October 1977
and help show some beginnings to the 99/4. Also, pictures of the MB Gemini
have been found which was a stand-alone system MB was to release before they
made it into the MBX for the TI (after the Colecovision came out MB decided
the market wasn't big enough for an MB console and they converted the Gemini
game system into the MBX add-on). Bill Gaskill has all this info and will be
releasing it hopefully :) I look forward to his announcement and picture
sharing :) It's very big news!

              ---DELIVERED BY---      
                     \|/
                   o(O O)o
                     \^/
            --ooOo---(_)---oOoo---
             HOTMAIL WEB COURIER