Subject: SuperCart Files

From: "BobK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 06:56:49 -0000

Does qanyone know where I could locate the file that go with the SuprCart Project? My disk seems to be corrupted as I can only get a few of the programs to work, I do have the loader but I can't get most of the programs on the menu to work, they are listed on the disk catalog but will not load.

Thanks,
Bob K.

---

From: fdos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 08:43:30 -0700

Bob,

I'm sure you're probably referring to the test program and the method of 
putting EA3 programs in the Super Cart by David R Romer and published in 
the July 1985 MICROpendium?  I also know that he distributed a disk of 
already prepared EA3 programs, and they are somewhere on WHTECH, but I 
don't recall exactly where, and I don't have time to do the search today.

Bill S

BobK wrote:
>  
> 
> Does qanyone know where I could locate the file that go with the 
> SuprCart Project? My disk seems to be corrupted as I can only get a few 
> of the programs to work, I do have the loader but I can't get most of 
> the programs on the menu to work, they are listed on the disk catalog 
> but will not load.
> 
> Thanks,
> Bob K.
> 
>