Subject: Rave speech synth card

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:36:52 -0400

I forget who was asking about one, but there's a speech synth card on  
eBay right now.... Put your speech "in the box" so to speak.  :) Easy  
to find. Type in TI-99 speech card.

BTW, I think our illustrious Mr. Exiletoledo has this one up now.   
Great specimen--- still has the original box!!

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:12:03 -0400

http://cgi.ebay.com/TI-99-4A-Rave-99-Speech-Synthesizer-Adapter-Card-tested_W0QQitemZ350332324658QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item51916f0b32

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

On Mar 29, 2010, at 1:36 PM, Owen Brand <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I forget who was asking about one, but there's a speech synth card  
> on eBay right now.... Put your speech "in the box" so to speak.  :)  
> Easy to find. Type in TI-99 speech card.
>