Subject: Cool find!!!

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 15:37:05 -0500

I am setting up a console with tape deck for a friend of mine who is  
interested in learning to program... I went looking through the boxes  
I had in my basement looking for a RCA AV cable, and came across a ton  
of old Spokane and Omaha UG newsletters.  It is truly fascinating  
stuff.... There is a picture in one of a prototype 80 column card  
hooked up right after the Speech Synth and before the PEB.  These  
letters include the names of the Presidents, Treasurers, etc... Show  
ledger numbers for how much the treasuries held at any given time... I  
mean, there is awesome stuff in here.  Anyway--- I also found a  
diskette called "Omaha 06 Forth".  Don't know if this is a different  
Forth or what, but tons of cool stuff... The information in all these  
letters is true gold...

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

---

From: mark wills <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 22:00:13 -0800 (PST)

Yes. There is SO much history for our machine. SO much software and hardware developed for it.

Yet, with so many of those people having moved on, we've kind of gone backwards. A lot of knowledge left when those clever people moved on...

>
>From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]
>Sent: Thu, 28 January, 2010 21:37:05
>Subject: [TI994A] Cool find!!!
>
> >
>
>
>
>
>  >
>>      
>