Subject: 9900 Family Components on eBay

From: "Stuart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:03:19 -0000

There's a lod of 9900 family component on eBay at the moment, including some 9995s, and some 99105s if someone is feeling particularly daring ...

<http://shop.ebay.co.uk/petergodwin1957/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340>

S.

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:24:11 -0400

Some of them are gone already. . .but there are still some 9914s up there if
anyone needs to build an IEEE-488 card.  That's the hardest chip to get for
that one.

Jim

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Stuart
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 4:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] 9900 Family Components on eBay

There's a lod of 9900 family component on eBay at the moment, including some
9995s, and some 99105s if someone is feeling particularly daring ...

<http://shop.
<http://shop.ebay.co.uk/petergodwin1957/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_
trksid=p4340>
ebay.co.uk/petergodwin1957/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340>

S.

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:27:03 -0400

The seller is reliable too. . .I've bought things from him many times
before.

Jim

  _____  

  

<http://shop.

S.