Subject: Third Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 00:22:22 EST

Class of 2010, Jim Peterson Achievement Award Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for Class of 2010 Jim Peterson Achievement 
Awards.
(Vote for only ONE nominee in each category.)

NOTE:  All votes must be addressed PRIVATELY to Glenn Bernasek or cast 
at WWW.TI99ers.org. (See addresses below.)

VOTE           VOTE            VOTE             VOTE

NOMINEE                         ACHIEVEMENT(S)

TI-99/4A Category:

Bob Carmany ........ For his translation of the SNUG web site and 
............................. SNUG user manuals to English.

Bill Gaskill ........... For his work on the Altman Fairware list. 

Jon Guidry ............. For his 64K ROM cartridge and 256MB CF Solid State 
............................ Memory Module.

Marc Hull ............. For his assembler games “Clickety” and 
............................ "Neverlander”.

Fabrice Montupet ... For his extensive collection of TI hardware
............................ described at his web site “TI-99 
............................ Forever”.                                      

Mike Brent(Tursi) .. For his emulator “Classic 99”.

Ben Yates ............ For his ever present support and help to TI-99/4A
............................. and Geneve users everywhere via the TI99 
............................. List Server.

Michael Zapf ........ For his work on the MESS emulator.

Geneve 9640 Category:

Tony Knerr .......... For his programming efforts and valuable advice.

Tim Tesch ........... For his excellent efforts to improve MDOS.

VOTING NOTES:

A. All votes MUST be submitted PRIVATELY to: 
Glenn Bernasek
JPA Administrator 
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio  44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:  [email-masked]

- or –

(Thanks to Tom Wills) Cast your vote(s) at:

http://www.ti99ers.org/ 

B. Voting will conclude midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight time), April 30, 
2010