Subject: New computer (Kind of OT)

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:10:16 -0500

Well, I've done the unthinkable... :). I went out and bought a brand  
spanking new PC laptop with Windows 7 installed... I have to say (and  
it pains me to do so) that Windows 7 is awesome!!!  I'm running MESS,  
Classic99, and some very cool graphics aides right now.  :). With the  
new computer, I now am able to do ALOT more development work, as it is  
a laptop, and a PC... No more emulating a PC to emulate a TI.  :).  
Anyway, if you all have any suggestions for development tools,  
applicable graphics programs, etc.. I would love to hear them.  I have  
400 gigs of harddrive space and 4 gigs of RAM, so I have PLENTY of  
space and speed.  Thanks alot fellas.  :)

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

---

From: "Postle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 03:36:32 -0000

Owen,

Lucky.

Postle