Subject: Herding Cats game - beta version done

From: Keith Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:47:31 -0500

Hi all,

If anyone's interested, I've posted the beta version of my TI game Herding
Cats on the Atariage forums.  If you'd prefer to get the file as an email
attachment, just drop me a line and I'll send it to you.

The original plan was for the game to have 30 levels... however, the Great
Wall of 48K has intervened.  I'm going to do a rewrite that allows levels to
be loaded from disk, which is what I shoulda done all along... but for now,
you get seven levels (one designed by my 8-year-old son).  It's a one-player
"indirect control" game where you manipulate the environment in order to try
to move a stubborn bunch of little black cats through dangerous terrain to a
safe exit.

Any questions, comments, bug reports, etc are welcome.  It still needs some
work, but it's coming along pretty well.  I'm hoping to have the
full-fledged version, along with a competitive 1-2 player version and a
level editor, finished and for sale in physical form at this year's Chicago
Faire.

Thanks,
Keith