Subject: Re: [TI994A] XB Optimization Resources

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:45:01 EST

Here is a list of CALL LOADs for TI XB. You will get an error message when  
you try to load it with WORD (it was imported from a real TI). Simply click 
on  "OK" when the message appears - it might be more than once - but it 
will finally  load with WORD and you can red/print it. Enjoy!
 
Bob  Carmany

In a message dated 3/3/2010 9:55:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Are  there any available resources for optimizing XB code?  For example, I  
remember there is a "CALL LOAD" to disable / limit sprite processing.   I'd 
certainly like to take advantage of that - if I could find that sort of  
info.

Yep, working on a 30 line game :)

Thanks -  Howie

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups  Links

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 11:00:34 EST

PRE-SCAN-IT! redefined a few variables as constants (which saves a bit of  
memory) and optimizes the program to load faster. The best way is to put as 
many  statements in each line as possible. Type until the line if full, 
press  <FCTN-8> (I believe) and continue typing - the instructions are in the XB 
 manual, I think.
 
Bob  Carmany

In a message dated 3/3/2010 10:54:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I belive there was prescanit
I'm unable to find it on  whtech, however
maybe someone else has a  copy

dano