Subject: SAMS update

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 17:10:35 -0500

I have been asked to convert one of my SAMS tapes (Graphics and Sound)  
to FIAD format and post them to my website.  I have successfully  
transferred 27 of the tape's programs to floppy and the transfer is  
next.  I found several tapes I didn't know I had--- Home Computer  
Magazine official tapes.  They are interesting to me.... I'll try to  
load some of the programs tonight or tomorrow (if I can finish the SID  
work) and will post them to my website tomorrow.  Might be some "lost"  
stuff in there.  :). Also found 10 or so tapes entitled "TI-99  
programs and games".  I'll try to do something with those as well if I  
can get the time.  Just an update. Look for a bunch of new stuff on my  
"Downloads" page at Opry99er.com.

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 19:07:15 -0500

I have a zip file of the 26-27 programs I transferred on the website  
now.  Someone please check out the new "Download Library" page and try  
to unzip, drop into DSK1 and run these files.  WARNING!!! 2 of the  
programs list well and look good, no bad characters, etc...  But they  
have errors--- programming errors.  I just need to know if the files  
in the zip run properly without further conversion, or if I should  
make the whole thing a DOAD as well.  Suggestions?

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com

On Jan 10, 2010, at 5:10 PM, Owen Brand <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I have been asked to convert one of my SAMS tapes (Graphics and  
> Sound) to FIAD format and post them to my website.  I have  
> successfully transferred 27 of the tape's programs to floppy and the  
> transfer is next.  I found several tapes I didn't know I had--- Home  
> Computer Magazine official tapes.  They are interesting to me....  
> I'll try to load some of the programs tonight or tomorrow (if I can  
> finish the SID work) and will post them to my website tomorrow.   
> Might be some "lost" stuff in there.  :). Also found 10 or so tapes  
> entitled "TI-99 programs and games".  I'll try to do something with  
> those as well if I can get the time.  Just an update. Look for a  
> bunch of new stuff on my "Downloads" page at Opry99er.com.
>
> Owen Brand
> **Oprysoft**
> Opry99er.com