Subject: Question...

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:09:31 -0500

What would you all like to see in a (pseudo) comprehensive XB  
programming guide?  The manual can be vague at times and acts more  
like a reference guide than a manual from time to time... What I am  
talking about is a supplemental tutorial book on some of the more  
finite points of game and/or program development....  I intend on  
using many of the posts from the 2 list servers that address some of  
the more or less "confusing" elements of the language, but i also  
intend on writing entire sections/articles on SPRITE implementation,  
program structure, and subprogramming.... I wont be able to get to  
this project until after "Honeycomb Rapture" is complete, but i am  
making it a priority for 2010.  Of course programmers and contributors  
will be cited and referenced for their contributions.... But I think  
(since none of us will be around forever) that it is important we  
leave our knowledge for future generations, and since I have learned  
to love this language, I intend on making this my priority  
contribution for the 2010 Faire.  Feedback would be greatly  
appreciated, and I would be very interested in knowing if any of you  
would be willing to write an article or two for the project....   
Thanks.  :)

Owen Brand
**Oprysoft**
Opry99er.com