Subject: Honeycomb Rapture

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:38:05 -0500

Well, finished it 15 minutes before the deadline last night. I was  
able to get the majority of my goals accomplished for the game with  
one regrettable omission.... No DDT stage--- so the plane doesn't  
actually DO anything... Just looks cool.  :). Go here to download..
http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/154130-retroclouds-game-programming-competition-rgpc/

And go here to read up on the whole programming process...
http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/155428-honeycomb-rapture-rgpc/

Anyway, the final version will have the DDT level... Just didn't have  
time to do it for this release.  :). If any of you want to play this  
game, let me know and I'll send it to you in a zipfile.  :). Or, you  
will be able to DL it from Opry99er later today.  Thanks everyone!   
And if you haven't been to Atariage yet, get your ass over there!!!   
We are doing cool things for the TI, spurred on mostly by Filip,  
Karsten, Willsy, and Tursi... Bunch of trouble making agitators.  :)   
Some good progress is being made on the "game" front.  I know many of  
you would be able to lend a great hand, if you'd pop your head in from  
time to time.  There's even a few utilities being created.  A music  
converter and Karstens "uber-sweet" patterns.swf.  Come see us, takes  
2 minutes to get a user name.  :). Anyway, details on a new game  
contest coming later today.  Thanks guys.  Please give me some  
feedback on the game, I'd love to hear some feedback!  :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com