Subject: Atariage contest over today!!!

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:24:25 -0500

At least 2 or 3 new TI-99/4a games drop tonight at midnight.  The most  
excellent Atariage/retroclouds game contest is ending tonight, and it  
has been a blast!!! Keith Bergman is putting out a very cool game  
called "Herding Cats," and sometimes99er has been working on an  
excellent demo for an upcoming pure assembly game "Destroyer," which  
will more than likely find it's way to cartridge form before it's all  
said and done. :). My entry, Honeycomb Rapture, has been a true blast  
to work on, and I am very very happy about all the wonderful help and  
advice given by this list and the fellas over at Atariage as well.   
These are exciting homebrew days.... :). There will be another  
competition starting on April 1st.... Slightly different premise  
though--- 1st prize will be a CF7+ sidecar peripheral. :). Details to  
come in the next couple weeks...  This could be something the whole TI  
community might try out. If you have any programming experience at ALL  
and want to own a CF7+, visit us over at atariage from time to time.  
April 1st to May 1st.... And a big thanks to Filip... "May your vines  
never break, and may your falls into the pit be painless and without  
alligators!!!"

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

---

From: "killroy732000" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:51:38 -0000

hehe, thanks man. Only a few more hours to go in the RGPC and already
looking forward to your next competition. 
These really are exciting times, let me tell you ;-)

Filip