Subject: Adventure port

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 18:00:48 -0400

We really need to do a port of this game for cart.... It's such a neat  
old game and under 4k!!! The graphics are easy, and with Magellan  
software in final stages of BETA testing, I could do all the graphics  
for the game if someone would be willing to do so the game engine...  
Or help with the development--- I always wanted to this on the TI... I  
tried in XB briefly several months ago but didn't get any further than  
graphics in a few screens.  Anyone care to do a collaboration?  This  
game is very simple and could be completed in relative quickness.  :)  
Would be nice to do a big project of atari ports.  I think it could be  
a very cool compendium and very simple to do--- as graphics, potential  
program size, RAM, all are (for the most part) advanced over the Atari  
2600.  But I would want to do this Adventure game first.  :). Filip  
did Pitfall.... That was extraordinary--- Adventure wouldn't be  
anywhere near as advanced as that.  At least the graphics are fairly  
simple-- and no real intricate stat keeping.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adventure_(Atari_2600)?wasRedirected=true

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

---

From: Insane Multitasker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 00:45:44 -0500

Sounds like a good project to set a target date, get a few resources together to
each portion of the game, and port a few over.  Can't wait to try out the first game :)

> To: [email-masked]
> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 18:00:48 -0400
> Subject: [TI994A] Adventure port
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
 		 	   		  
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_2