Subject: Re: [TI994A] Zombie MOTIF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 17:06:21 -0500 (CDT)

Saweeetttt!  :)

Jul 5, 2010 05:46:00 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

Just a quickie note that I've released Zombie MOTIF at
http://harmlesslion.com/software/zombie

Zombie MOTIF is a quick mash-up suggested and inspired by Owen of two games
from the SSGC: TI Farmer and ZomBXB. I've ported them to assembly and glued
them together with a couple of splash screens, and threw the whole thing
onto an 8k ROM.

You can play TI Farmer, ZomBXB, or the mash-up MOTIF mode all from the
master selection list. Developed on Classic99, also tested on real hardware.
:)

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 15:15:42 -0700

what he said!

---

From: "hexbus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 03:54:07 -0000

Brains......

--- In [email-masked], Gregory McGill <arcadeshopper@...> wrote:
>
> what he said!
> 
> On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 3:06 PM, <swim4home@...> wrote:
> 
> >
> >
> > Saweeetttt!  :)
> >
> >
>