Subject: Re: [TI994A] Speech Synthesizer Chip Specifications

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 18:02:27 -0500 (CDT)

Excellent!

May 17, 2010 11:22:00 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

Today I received a document in the mail that totally surprised me: the complete TI technical specifications for the speech synthesizer chip used by the TI-99/4 and TI-99/4A.  Once I have it scanned, I will put it up on WHT.  This should clear up any remaining ambiguities between it and the related chips being used by the various emulators so as to eliminate the random issues with using speech in them.  The same bundle included a lot of information on the TI-99/4B.

Jim

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:35:19 -0400

It is now in the speech synthesizer folder on WHT.

Jim

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 7:02 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TI994A] Speech Synthesizer Chip Specifications

Excellent!

Today I received a document in the mail that totally surprised me: the
complete TI technical specifications for the speech synthesizer chip used by
the TI-99/4 and TI-99/4A.  Once I have it scanned, I will put it up on WHT.
This should clear up any remaining ambiguities between it and the related
chips being used by the various emulators so as to eliminate the random
issues with using speech in them.  The same bundle included a lot of
information on the TI-99/4B.

Jim