Subject: P-code card market value?

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 11:22:42 -0400

Is there any monetary value on eBay or elsewhere for a p-code card for  
the TI?  Found one, don't need it.  I wouldn't even know what to do  
with it--- but I'm pretty much set with my programming languages  
without Pascal

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

---

From: "Gary from O.P.A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 15:28:30 -0000

The P-Code card was less produced by TI then the other ones, so it is more prized and there is still many TI99'ers wanting it for their collection.

I have two myself. -- Sadly I have also never see a need for Pascal, so I never used them either, since Assembly is ten times better.

I say based on previous P-code cards selling on ebay, it would be worth close to the $100 range, if not more. -- You might be even get more if it is complete set with the very thick Pascal/P-Code manual, and disks.

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 11:31:43 -0400

Nope--- it's just the card.  No disks, no manual.  I have an open slot  
or two in my PEB, but I'd rather just move it.  Anyone wants it, let  
me know--- I'm looking to sell it, but would certainly entertain trade  
offers.

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

On May 1, 2010, at 11:28 AM, "Gary from O.P.A." <[email-masked]>  
wrote:

> The P-Code card was less produced by TI then the other ones, so it  
> is more prized and there is still many TI99'ers wanting it for their  
> collection.
>
> I have two myself. -- Sadly I have also never see a need for Pascal,  
> so I never used them either, since Assembly is ten times better.
>
> I say based on previous P-code cards selling on ebay, it would be  
> worth close to the $100 range, if not more. -- You might be even get  
> more if it is complete set with the very thick Pascal/P-Code manual,  
> and disks.
>

---

From: "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 08:44:49 -0700

I'll buy it if you like.

Larry C

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Owen Brand<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 8:22 AM
  Subject: [TI994A] P-code card market value?

  Owen Brand
  Opry99er.com

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 11:56:13 -0400

I agree there. The $75 to $100 range is about right for a bare P-Code card.

Jim

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Gary from O.P.A.
Sent: Saturday, May 01, 2010 11:29 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] Re: P-code card market value?

The P-Code card was less produced by TI then the other ones, so it is more
prized and there is still many TI99'ers wanting it for their collection.

I have two myself. -- Sadly I have also never see a need for Pascal, so I
never used them either, since Assembly is ten times better.

I say based on previous P-code cards selling on ebay, it would be worth
close to the $100 range, if not more. -- You might be even get more if it is
complete set with the very thick Pascal/P-Code manual, and disks.

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 11:49:19 -0400

Larry,
    Send me an offer via email.  :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

On May 1, 2010, at 11:44 AM, "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> From: Owen Brand

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 12:10:12 -0400

Cool--- just gotta wait to hear back from this lady... I talked to her  
about it and she's selling it pretty cheap, comparitively.  Hope she  
doesn't flake out on shipping... She reluctantly agreed to ship the  
stuff, just waiting on a final price with shipping from her.  :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

---

From: "Postle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 20:39:28 -0000

I do believe Larry Conner has the manuals.

Postle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^