Subject: New assembly scroll routine

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 12:02:12 -0400

Window/character re-design and updated scroll routine written by  
Matthew180.  The Beryl character is in a "top-down" perspective here,  
he will more than likely end up as a 3d bilayered SPRITE who faces  
forward, away, and side to side when all is complete.  Just wanted to  
update here.  :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TzyIM1r044&feature=youtube_gdata

Thanks to Matthew and his fantastic tutorials, his superb accumen, and  
his generous willingness to help a new assembly programmer get some  
stuff done.  :)

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

---

From: mark wills <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:29:06 +0000 (GMT)

http://www.obsoletecomponents.co.uk/

I know, it sounds off-topic, but it isn't. Scroll down.

Cool.

Mark.