Subject: Re: Jim Peterson Achievement Awards Changes Discussion

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:51:55 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/2010 9:40:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

<snipped> "I am of the opinion that there is/has been  relatively 
insufficient Geneve
activity to properly continue a Myarc  "Geneve" 9640 Jim Peterson
Achievement Award. I respectfully submit this  year may be the appropriate
time to consider eliminating the Myarc "Geneve"  category and in so doing,
if desired, to broaden and/or modify the  remaining category." <snipped>

Tim,
 
Since the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards are, by design, a  TI99er 
community involvement, your accidental posting of your reply to both  OLUGs 
accomplished exactly what I would intend to do should this question come  up.
 
Therefore fellow TI99ers, the question is now before us  whether to 
eliminate the Myarc "Geneve" 9640 category from the  Jim Peterson Achievement 
Awards, and replace it with an expanded TI-99/4A  category to include Software, 
Hardware and Community Service sub categories (As  the JPA's TI-99/4A 
category was originally set up.).  The question is  now open for discussion and 
decision until August 31.  As always,  the majority rules.  

Glenn
Glenn Bernasek -  [email-masked]

Member of TI99ers Hall of Fame - Board of  Governors, Administrator of the 
Jim Peterson Achievement Awards and Co-founder  of the Unsung TI99ers site.

Nominate TI99ers for induction into  theTI99ers Hall of Fame at 
_http://www.ti99hof.org/_ (http://www.ti99hof.org/) 

See Jim  Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at 
_http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa_ (http://ti99ers.org/index.php) 

Submit  behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at 
_http://ti99ers.org/unsung/_ (http://ti99ers.org/unsung/)