Subject: Dave Connery Family Mailing Address

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 23:42:23 EDT

Does anyone happen to have a land mail address for a Dave  Connery family 
member?  I need one to mail Dave Connery's Jim  Peterson Lifetime Achievement 
award certificate to.
 
Thanks,  

Glenn
Glenn Bernasek
[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) 
 
Member of TI99ers Hall of Fame - Board of Governors, Administrator  of the 
Jim Peterson Achievement Awards and Co-founder of the Unsung TI99ers  site.

Nominate TI99ers for induction into  theTI99ers Hall of Fame at 
_http://www.ti99hof.org/_ (http://www.ti99hof.org/) 

See Jim  Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at 
_http://ti99ers.org/index.php_ (http://ti99ers.org/index.php) 

Submit  behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at 
_http://ti99ers.org/unsung/_ (http://ti99ers.org/unsung/)