Subject: Wanted: RF modulators

From: Keith Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:58:03 -0400

I'm trying to make a final push to clear out all the excess consoles I've
accumulated, and I ran into my previous dilemma in getting them out the door
-- I have tons of working 99/4A power supplies, but almost no working RF
modulators.  Does anyone have ten or twelve gathering dust that they'd like
to sell or trade for?

Keith

---

From: "Jacques Groslouis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:27:19 -0300

Keith,

I have about 20 brand new modulators and I would gladly trade ten or twelve 
of them for something I can use. Write to me privately at jgroslou at nbnet 
dot nb dot ca and we can see what we can work out. BTW I am in Bathurst New 
Brunswick on the east coast of Canada.

Regards,

Jacques

Nominate someone to your TI99HOF
Check out www.ti99hof.org

---

From: "Dan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:13:25 -0400

I seem to remember Richard Bell giving away cases of them