Subject: MFM--Reef

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 11:12:08 -0400

Question-- is it possible/plausible to attempt to access the Reef  
using MFM.  It is an excellent terminal program and transfers files  
beautifully... But I wasn't sure how well it would work via a modem.   
Any info would be great.  I'm trying to hook a friend up with all he  
will need to transfer files, but I was also curious as to whether MFM  
would be sufficient for Reef access. Of course TELCO would work  
beautifully, but unfortunately I lost my TELCO diskette(s) inside a  
very hungry and angry disk drive, so I can't mail a copy to this  
fellow.  Unless there is a copy available for DL on wht or the like?   
It should be transferrable via MFM, yea?

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

---

From: Insane Multitasker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 13:11:41 -0500

If you want multiple file transfer ability, give Mass Transfer a try.  Version 4.3 or version 7.0 should be out there. 

> To: [email-masked]
> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 11:12:08 -0400
> Subject: [TI994A] MFM--Reef
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
 		 	   		  
_________________________________________________________________
The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_3

---

From: "Jacques Groslouis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 15:27:59 -0300

Owen,

Look in CAT 09 on wht site. Telco and Mass 4.3 are there. Mass 7.0 is 
probably on the Planet99 site.

Jacques

Nominate someone to your TI99HOF
Check out www.ti99hof.org

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Insane Multitasker" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 3:11 PM
Subject: RE: [TI994A] MFM--Reef

If you want multiple file transfer ability, give Mass Transfer a try. 
Version 4.3 or version 7.0 should be out there.

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 12:30:38 -0700

Owen,

MFM is basically a BBS file area..  Its a host.. It won't work as terminal
software.

Telco is on my bbs, as well as whtech.. Probably mass transfer too, term80
lots of good stuff

Greg