Subject: Beryl Reichardt world

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:22:09 -0400

Here ya go!!! The basic mockup for the Lava World in "The Legend of  
Beryl Reichardt".

This is the layout of the world:
1-2-3
4-5-6

This was once a great mining civilization--- an entire city  
underground. They broke through into the molten core of the earth and  
it overran the city forcing all who lived there to the surface. Many,  
however, died and are buried in the (as yet non-existent on this map)  
many graves around the area.

To retrieve the key for the black obelisk in map 6...bottom right...  
you must get to the northern part of map 5...middle bottom (which can  
only be reached through going 1-2-3-6-5. Then the player (to get back  
to the black obelisk) must go 5-6-3-6.

Anyway, there will be items along the way in each of the maps and  
enemies to defeat. Once enemies are defeated, the player goes to the  
black obelisk and fights the great enemy of this World: The  
Doppleslicer. Please enjoy, and I will be putting up modified graphics  
soon, as this is just a mockup. The layout will probably not change,  
but the actual character definitions of the map screen characters will  
be added to and embelished. Thanks for looking!

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

---

From: "Charlie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 18:36:04 -0000

Looks good. :)

Charlie