Subject: Re: [TI994A] Re: DM2k from XB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 00:53:47 EDT

Try downloading another copy from Fred's website.
 
Bob  Carmany  

In a message dated 4/16/2010 10:37:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I just tried earlier with  2.4 in mess    hangs

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 7:34 PM, <[email-masked] 
(mailto:[email-masked]) > wrote:

I have tried my entire collection of DM2K disks. The results are; Vn  1.5, 
Vn 1.8, Vn 1.9, Vn 2.0, Vn 2.1, and Vn 2.4 ALL load fine  as straight E/A-5 
files from F'WEB. Go to the E/A side of the menu,  select "Loaders" and 
"Program" and enter the filename  (i.e., DSKx.DM2K). No problems with any of 
them. I have no idea what  the problem is with your system!
 
Bob Carmany  

In a message dated 4/16/2010 9:59:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])  writes:

Ok if I load dm2k in funlweb environ I have to pick GPL not  EA

Greg

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Gregory McGill  <[email-masked] 
(mailto:[email-masked]) > wrote:
> I'm trying to help  out Charlie and get him running a good DM.. DM2K
> won't run from  Fweb, my XB loader I used for most games, or his disk
> based EA he  got his hands on.
>
> Anybody got a XB LOADer that will load  it? He has no EA cart (yet)
>
>  Greg
>

------------------------------------  

Yahoo! Groups Links

_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/_ 
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/)   

_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join_ 
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join)   

(Yahoo! ID required)

[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])  
[email-masked] 
(mailto:[email-masked])   

[email-masked] 
(mailto:[email-masked])

---

From: "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:21:12 -0700

Hello group,

I have received the box of carts from Jon today. I will probably start invoicing on Monday if all goes well. I will be handling the people that ordered 2ea carts.

Any questions please E-mail

Larry C

---

From: "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 01:06:13 -0700

Hello Group,

I have the carts all packed and I am taking some to the post office today to get accurate shipping costs as my scale is an industrial unit and is great for heavy packages, but not so great at small items.

I should have have some invoices ready by tonight.

Larry C

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: LARRY CORREA<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:21 PM
  Subject: [TI994A] carts

  Hello group,

  Larry C