Subject: Re: Re: [TI994A] Geneve VDP memory test

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:08:35 -0500 (CDT)

Ernie, CYA should show the stock or expanded video RAM. If the expansion RAM chips are piggy backed but not showing up in CYA check for a broken wire.

Jun 26, 2010 04:50:18 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

Thanks Richard,
Tim mentioned that a program existed, and I was more curious than anything. CYC reports the RAM as 128K but but I had never ran into it when I had my Geneve.

As for me? Your work with the SCSI cards is more important. ;-)

Ernie

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/