Subject: Induction of Bud Mills to the TI99HOF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 22:06:34 EDT

Excellent.  Does anyone have a current email address for Bud.  We  left NW 
Ohio in 1988.  It is not mentioned here, but maybe somewhere else,  Bud ran 
the bulletin board for the OH-MI-TI user group.  Those were to good  old 
days.
Smiles,
Kent Sheets
(239) 995-8881
North Fort Myers, FL
[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked])  

In a message dated 8/19/2010 9:57:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

 
On behalf of my fellow members on the Board of Governors of the  TI99ers
Hall of Fame it is my pleasure to announce the induction of Bud  Mills to
your TI99HOF.

Please take a moment to visit our site at  www.ti99hof.org and read about 
the
many contributions that Bud and the  other previous inductees
have made to the continuous enjoyment of our  favourite little Home 
Computer.
You can go directly to his biography on the  TI99HOF site by clicking on:
_http://www.ti99hof.org/bios/BudMills/BudMills.htm_ 
(http://www.ti99hof.org/bios/BudMills/BudMills.htm) 

Jacques

Nominate  someone to your TI99HOF
Check out www.ti99hof.org