Subject: Yowzers!!

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:41:16 -0400

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/4779/items/3532457

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

---

From: "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 06:46:24 -0700

Cool,

I guess you are not interested in my PEB

Larry

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Owen Brand<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 6:41 AM
  Subject: [TI994A] Yowzers!!

  http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/4779/items/3532457<http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/4779/items/3532457>

  Owen Brand

  **webmaster**
  http://www.Opry99er.com<http://www.opry99er.com/>

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:09:29 -0400

Oh I may very well be!!  :) Just not this month__ as I stated in my  
previous post, my discretionary spending this month is tapped.  I  
think if you want to post that listing at that price, I'd be happy to  
post it to Atariage for you.... List a fully loaded PEB on eBay at a  
Buy It Now price of 130 plus shipping, it'll sell.  As was stated  
previously---these things are getting harder and harder to find....  
And at a total (including shipping) of under $200, it's a real  
temptation to sell some stuff and grab that up!!!  Post it to the  
other list too, man.  Believe me, at the prices I've seen lately, $130  
is a STEAL!!!

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

On Jul 6, 2010, at 9:46 AM, "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> From: Owen Brand
> To: [email-masked]