Subject: 2010 Jim Peterson Achievement Award Recipients

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 00:10:16 EDT

Dear TI99ers,

It is with honor and great  pleasure to announce and congratulate the 
following 
recipients of the 2010  Jim Peterson Achievement Awards.

TI-99/4A Category: Jon  Guidry

Myarc "Geneve" 9640 Category: Tim  Tesch

Also, in recognition of their lasting achievements,  contributions and 
dedication 
to and for the TI99 community, it is with great  pleasure to announce the 
presentation of the 2010 Jim Peterson Lifetime  Achievement Award to 
Richard Bell, 
Tom  Wills and in the memory of Dave Connery and  Gene Hitz.

Again, congratulations to the deserving  recipients of these prestigious 
awards, 
and thanks to all who  participated.

I ask that either the awardees, family of the  awardees or knowledgeable 
person(s) provide 
me with either a contact E-mail address or the  land mail address needed to 
mail the 
respective award certificates.  This  information can be sent to me at 
[email-masked] or 
to 13246 Harper Road,  Strongsville, Ohio  44149-3942

Respectfully,
Glenn Bernasek,  Administrator
Jim Peterson Achievement  Awards

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 10:31:50 -0500 (CDT)

Wow! Wasn't expecting this. My congratulations to all this years winners of this prestigious award and my thanks to Glenn for taking the time to administrate it every year.  :)

May 1, 2010 12:10:58 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

Dear TI99ers,

It is with honor and great pleasure to announce and congratulate the following
recipients of the 2010 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards.

Also, in recognition of their lasting achievements, contributions and dedication
to and for the TI99 community, it is with great pleasure to announce the
presentation of the 2010 Jim Peterson Lifetime Achievement Award to Richard Bell,
Tom Wills and in the memory of Dave Connery and Gene Hitz.

Again, congratulations to the deserving recipients of these prestigious awards,
and thanks to all who participated.

I ask that either the awardees, family of the awardees or knowledgeable person(s) provide

me with either a contact E-mail address or the land mail address needed to mail the

respective award certificates.  This information can be sent to me at [email-masked] or
to 13246 Harper Road, Strongsville, Ohio  44149-3942

Respectfully,

---

From: Teresa Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 15:25:27 -0700

My personal congratulations to all the recipients. Great to see friends, almost all known to me recognized. All IMHO well deserved.

Enjoy the recognition of your fellows.
Hugs,
Terrie