Subject: Looking for/trade

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 11:39:23 -0400

So I thought I'd get off that Flight thread.  I have a sealed mint  
ROMOX Roto-Raiders package that looks like it's never been touched.   
Still in it's original cellophane.  It's an item i'm willing to  
trade--- I have never played this game, as it is unopened, but I've  
seen the screenshots at VGH, and it sort of looks like a messed up  
PacMan where you're in a series of pipes collecting cheese, maybe?  I  
don't know.  But I've never seen another sealed one.  If anyone is  
interested in a trade for it, I'd be interested in moving it for a  
game I can PLAY.... The box for Rotor Raiders is just too pretty to  
open, and there are collectors out there who would like to have a  
sealed copy. In addition to this, I also have a very nice Panasonic  
1091 dot matrix printer with proper PIO cable for the TI and a small  
stack of paper for it.  It matches my TI cassette player very nicely  
in color, so I haven't wanted to move it, as they sit side by side  
like brothers.  :) But I do most of my development work on emulation  
these days to save my gear for "fun" stuff like personal game testing  
(for my development) and playing ToD.... Sorry, but ToD is just not  
cool unless you're in a dark room plinking away on iron.  :). Anyway,  
probably have more stuff too--- I'm starting a downsizing here of  
things unrelated to cart collection and game development, so much of  
my stuff will be moved for game carts in the next couple of months.  :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:54:48 -0400

Also, i am looking to purchase or trade for any sidecar cart other  
than Miner2049er-- I already have one of those.  Killer Caterpillar is  
one i'm particularly interested in.  :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

On Apr 21, 2010, at 11:39 AM, Owen Brand <[email-masked]> wrote:

> PacMan where you're in a series of pipes collecting cheese, maybe?   
> I don't know.  But I've never seen another sealed one.  If anyone is  
> these days to save my gear for "fun" stuff like personal game  
> testing (for my development) and playing ToD.... Sorry, but ToD is  
> just not cool unless you're in a dark room plinking away on  
> iron.  :). Anyway, probably have more stuff too--- I'm starting a  
> downsizing here of things unrelated to cart collection and game  
> development, so much of my stuff will be moved for game carts in the  
> next couple of months.  :)
>
> Owen Brand
> Opry99er.com