Subject: Re: [TI994A] Music for the TI

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:06:54 -0500 (CDT)

Owen, are you aware of the Christmas and baroque music on the Hidden Reef?

Apr 24, 2010 03:05:00 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

Are there any TIFiles compendiums of Christmas music and/or classical/
baroque music? I'm thinking of writing a new disk of music, and I
wanted to see what's already out there and how/if they used graphics.
Have any of you ever used "Visualizer" in iTunes? Imagine a 16
bit--9918 driven version of it.... That's where I'm goin with this. :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:19:13 -0500 (CDT)

This is the collection I was referring to on the Hidden Reef. Not sure if Owen is interested because they are assembly not XBasic but the "Art of Assembly" series from Bruce is also available on the Hidden Reef for those interested in learning assembly.

Apr 24, 2010 08:08:41 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

Owen,

Do not forget to look at the collection of music programs that the late
Bruce Harrison wrote with his wife. They are on the wht site.

Regards,

Jacques

Nominate someone to your TI99HOF
Check out www.ti99hof.org

----- Original Message -----
From: "Owen Brand"
To:
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 4:05 AM
Subject: [TI994A] Music for the TI

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: