Subject: Re: [TI994A] Re: DM2k from XB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 01:26:02 EDT

Apparently, the problem is with the emulator that you are using. It is  
either not completely compatible with F'WEB or DM2K. I can run any version of  
DM2K from any path name that I choose including WDS1. However, I am running 
my  copies from a real TI system and not an emulator. From the DM2K docs:
 
          "To be able to work  with Diskmanager 2000 place  the.
Editor/Assembler  module in the TI99/4A console or start  the.
GPL-interpreter  on your Myarc. Choose option 5 Run  program.
file and  enter DSK1.DM2K ."
.
 
Bob  Carmany  

In a message dated 4/16/2010 10:37:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I just tried earlier with  2.4 in mess    hangs

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:36:41 -0700

Runs fine from the Ea cart.. just not xb/funlweb could be that I'm running
rXB but that shouldn't make a difference :)

sdlmess 137.1 is what I'm running on..

I just downloaded the latest copy from Fred's web site that's the one i'm
running.  It works if I run it as a GPL not EA.. from fweb..

Greg

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 10:26 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> either not completely compatible with F'WEB or DM2K. I can run any version
> of DM2K from any path name that I choose including WDS1. However, I am
> running my copies from a real TI system and not an emulator. From the DM2K
> docs:
>

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:44:22 -0700

ok I switched to ti XB 2.5 and it works now with ea loader..so must be
RXB 2002 doing something

Greg