Subject: New TI games!!

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:17:59 -0400

I am hoping this email will explain a bit more about what has been  
going on... There is a link at the bottom of this mail you should  
check out!!!

The SSGC or "Short and Sweet Gaming Contest" was started on February  
28, 2010 and ended April 15, 2010 on the Programming Forum of Atariage.com 
.  It brought a new interest and enthusiasm to the subforum, and many  
programmers from different backgrounds and walks of life got in on the  
fun.  The contest rules specified that the games must be written in  
Extended BASIC and must be comprised of no more than 30 program lines  
and 10 DATA lines.  These games, while tightly constrained to the  
30/10 format, came out beautifully.  The programming excellence on  
display on this page is a true testament that game development is more  
about imagination than RAM.

Here are the entries::

1) Canyon Bomber by: jchase
2) Chronicle of Sniffing Zombie by: Sometimes99er
3) Cyber Run by: Marc Hull
4) Dark Maze by: Adamantyr
5) Fly Guy by: The Codex
6) Gravity Run by: Walid Maalouli
7) Beryl Reichardt: The Helm of Wooldridge by: The Codex
8) TI Hurdles by: jchase
9) Inaccurate Invaders by: unHUman
10) Iron Chef by: The Codex
11) Lunar Rescue by: Marc Hull
12) Space Trap by: Marc Hull
13) SSGC Racer by: Kurt Woloch
14) Thin Ice by: Keith Bergman
15) TI Farmer by: The Codex
16) TI Simon by: Tim Tesch
17) ZomBXB by: Tursi

Please come check out these games and this page.  These guys spent  
alot of time and put alot of work into these games, and it would be  
awesome if the community came and showed support in the comments  
section of this page.  Come, DL the compendium, and embrace the TI-99  
software Renaissance... because for those of you who don't know it...  
it's in full swing!!!

http://www.opry99er.com/ssgc.php

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com