Subject: Re: [TI994A] Modern programming

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:40:21 -0500 (CDT)

Q basic was great but I don't know if it will even run on the newer windows systems.

Apr 26, 2010 01:35:42 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

I can't put it off anymore.... I have a few utilities I need to write
for PC and it will require learning a modern language---- I've been
playing around with Java, but the "object" orientation of the language
is foreign to me. I was wondering if any of you had any suggestions
on a language that would be more along the lines of the linear style
that I'm used to. Thanks

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/