Subject: Avoid Ebay PEB

From: "chris20636" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:14:19 -0000

Ebay PEB
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220646089792&ssPageN\
ame=ADME:B:SS:US:1123>

Avoid this seller ... enough said.

However, if you need more, PM me for my side of the story.

Chris

---

From: Keith Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 11:17:15 -0400

His feedback is questionable, but what's your grind with him?
Unsubstantiated public charges are kind of weak, and "nuff said" doesn't
cover it.

On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 11:14 AM, chris20636 <[email-masked]>wrote:

>
>
> Ebay PEB<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220646089792&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123>
>

---

From: "chris20636" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 15:28:12 -0000

"However, if you need more, PM me for my side of the story."

I don't wish to stir up drama on list.  The post was meant in the spirit of a public service announcement not an "unsubstantiated public charge".

Chris

--- In [email-masked], Keith Bergman <exiletoledo@...> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 11:14 AM, chris20636 <chrisas@...>wrote:
> 
> >
> >