Subject: Craig has a list and....

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 10:00:21 -0400

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/sys/1727135307.html

Great beginners setup.  :)

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

---

From: "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 11:50:51 -0700

Owen,

How is it that you get craigs list notifications. I would love to have that same capability.

Larry C

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Owen Brand<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 7:00 AM
  Subject: [TI994A] Craig has a list and....

  http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/sys/1727135307.html<http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/sys/1727135307.html>

  Owen Brand

  **webmaster**
  http://www.Opry99er.com<http://www.opry99er.com/>

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 15:39:18 -0400

My friend in Louisville KY has a pretty awesome webcrawler bot that  
searches various sites and search engines multiple times a day. It  
kicks out the newest stuff first, so it's pretty interesting.  He set  
me up as an administrator on his server, so I get updates twice daily  
on the topics I selected.  As soon as someone posts a new topic to the  
Atariage forum with "TI-99" in it, I get a notification.  It isn't  
perfect--- On ebay and craigslistings, i probably miss as much or more  
than I get--- but I could make it much more efficient by doing a  
search in different cities for "TI-99" and RSSing the results page.

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

On May 6, 2010, at 2:50 PM, "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> From: Owen Brand
> To: [email-masked]