Subject: Vintage Computer Festival progress

From: MITA - Gmail <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 14:06:10 -0500

Things are shaping up nicely for the 1st annual Vintage Computer Festival
Southwest, August 7-8. See the VCF website for the latest information:
http://mit-a.com/VCF1.shtml

We currently have 4 speakers signed up. Two are from Datapoint, one is from
TI, and one is from the Museum of Information Technology at Arlington. If
you would like to speak please contact us at [email-masked].

If you would like to exhibit at the VCF please let us know what you plan to
show and we will add it to the web site. We will only have a limited number
of tables, so please sign up soon.

Gil

--
A. G. (Gil) Carrick, Director
Museum of Information Technology at Arlington

DT MITA icon

1012 Portofino Drive

Arlington, TX 76012
817-264-MITA (6482) - gil.carrick (Skype)

http://MIT-A.com