Subject: Opry99er YouTube

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 18:01:27 -0400

Hey all--- just wanted to let you know that my YouTube channel  
uploading is about to get re-initialized...  I made a video today on  
request for a PC->TI transfer in which I documented the following:

DL a game from TI Gameshelf
Use ARC303G to unarchive it
Test in Classic99
Transfer using QModem and MFM
Running game on TI

**This is different than my other videos which all deal with TI->PC  
transfers... This one is "PC->TI," which is just as important to know.

This is the third "request" (if you will) video I've made so far.  I  
wanted to open it up for more requests.  If anyone out there (like the  
newer bunch who have just joined us) needs a tutorial on something,  
and if I'm qualified to demo it, I will make up a full YouTube  
tutorial documenting the subject.  The one I filmed today is a two  
part tutorial, as my video was over 16 minutes long... 10 is the  
YouTube max.  So--- if anyone has a need or just wants a certain game  
demo'd... Let me know!

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com