Subject: First Call for Nominations for the 2011 Jim Peterson Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 00:09:43 EDT

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class of  2011).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

Award categories  are:

TI-99/4A

and

Myarc "Geneve"  9640

and

Lifetime Achievement Award

The Jim  Peterson “Lifetime Achievement Award” is conferred on TI99ers 
whose  
dedication, service, knowledge and achievements provided lasting benefits 
to  the 
TI community.  

Note: There will be no call for votes for  the “Lifetime Achievement Award”
.  
The presentation of this award will  be based on the merit of the 
nomination.

Rules for making  nominations:

1.    Nominees may be from the TI-99/4A  and/or "Geneve" 9640 past or 
present.

a. Please submit the nominee's  achievement along with their name.  
(Make sure the  nominee's name is spelled correctly and the 
achievement is  credited to the right person.)

b. Since the awards will be in the form of  mailed certificates, we 
will appreciate inclusion, if possible,  of the nominee's land mail     
and/or  e-mail addresses with the nomination.

2.    Submit  nominations to:
Glenn Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper  Road
Strongsville, Ohio  44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail  directly to:   [email-masked]

- or (Thanks to Tom Wills) -

Submit your  nomination at: http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL NOTES:
A.  Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed  
midnight (USA Eastern Standard Time),  November 30, 2010.

B. During December, 2010, there will be a one month  editing period of the 
TI-99/4A and Myarc “Geneve” 9640 categories in which  corrections and/or 
deletions to the posted list of nominees may be requested  only by the 
nominators and/or nominees in their respective  nominations.

C. Voting will commence January 1, 2011 and conclude  midnight April 30, 
2010. 
(USA, Eastern Daylight  time)