Subject: O/T: Free movie editor/maker

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:03:52 -0400

Anyone know of a decent free movie editor like iMovie?  I no longer  
have ready access to a Mac, and it's killing me not to be able to edit  
and post TI videos to YouTube!!! I have filmed some good stuff-- but  
have no way to edit clips, add music and insert titles/subtitles to my  
videos.  Any ideas?  I'm not in the financial position to go buy a  
video editing suite at the moment, so any help would be greatly  
appreciated

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

---

From: Insane Multitasker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 20:29:03 -0500

I think TI Artist had a movie maker....  why would you need anything more?

grin

> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:03:52 -0400
> Subject: [TI994A] O/T: Free movie editor/maker
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
 		 	   		  
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_2

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 08:20:23 -0700

ubuntu 10.04 comes with a free one :)

Greg