Subject: Jailbreak!!!

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 21:57:37 -0400

My iPhone has been broken out of jail!!!  So cool all the things this  
phone can do now!!!  One thing that I'm wanting to do is access the  
Hidden Reef from the "Terminal" app (now available) which I can do  
from my Terminal program on my Mac---via thekeep.net.  Greg, if you're  
listening, I'd love to hear your thoughts!!!

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 22:30:51 -0400

Additionally, my iPhone now acts as a mobile wifi unit, so I can  
tether it to my laptop anywhere at any time-- that means full Internet  
access!!! Yay!

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

On Apr 11, 2010, at 9:57 PM, Owen Brand <[email-masked]> wrote:

> My iPhone has been broken out of jail!!!  So cool all the things  
> this phone can do now!!!  One thing that I'm wanting to do is access  
> the Hidden Reef from the "Terminal" app (now available) which I can  
> do from my Terminal program on my Mac---via thekeep.net.  Greg, if  
> you're listening, I'd love to hear your thoughts!!!
>
> Owen Brand
> Opry99er.com