Subject: Geneve

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:15:47 -0400

Halfway down the page

http://vintagecomputersale.com/

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

---

From: "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 06:49:02 -0700

Owen,

This is Ernies E-Bay listing.

Larry C
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Owen Brand<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> 
  Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 6:15 AM
  Subject: [TI994A] Geneve

  Halfway down the page

  http://vintagecomputersale.com/<http://vintagecomputersale.com/>

  Owen Brand

  **webmaster**
  http://www.Opry99er.com<http://www.opry99er.com/>

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 10:02:45 -0400

Thanks Larry--- I knew what it was, just thought I'd post that for  
some folks who maybe don't know the story of the estate.  "Here's a  
nice Geneve, check er out!!". :) Wish I could afford it.... But there  
are many other things I need for the TI before I shoot for a  
Geneve.... I need to hire a freakin' development team to help me work  
on the CRPG I have in the works.  :) I can pay $50 a man.  :) and  
you'll get your very own copy of Parsec!!! (no takers??.... I'm hearin  
crickets here)

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

On Jun 25, 2010, at 9:49 AM, "LARRY CORREA" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> From: Owen Brand
> To: [email-masked]