Subject: Tunnels of Doom Disks

From: "Charlie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 18:52:59 -0000

Hello. Can someone point me to where I might download the disks for Tunnels of Doom? Pennies and Prizes and Quest for the King.

Thanks!

Charlie

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 15:11:02 -0400

Charlie, when I get home this Monday, I can take a look at what I  
have... I have about 15 ToD custom adventures and the original 2 you  
mentioned. If you fancy a try, I designed a ToD custom game that you  
can drop into DSK1 of Classic99 and try.  It was edited using John  
Behnke's ToD editor from Asgard software.  I never completed it, as my  
editor disk got eaten by a bad disk drive--- but my characters and  
story are all there.  You can DL it from my website "Opry99er.com"---  
I believe it's in the software DL section.  I hve recently begun  
developing a real standalone game that is derived from the story and  
plot of the ToD game.  If you fancy a gander, go to google and type in  
"Atariage Beryl Reichardt" and view the thread.  Screenshots, test  
code, downloads.... All there for your RPG pleasure.  :). in the mean  
time, check the WHT under Games--- also there is an Asgard folder in  
there too if I remember correctly--- if you don't have any luck, I'll  
transfer all these custom games I have and put them on my website to  
download.  Good luck.

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

On Apr 24, 2010, at 2:52 PM, "Charlie" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello. Can someone point me to where I might download the disks for  
> Tunnels of Doom? Pennies and Prizes and Quest for the King.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Charlie
>
>

---

From: "Charlie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:12:01 -0000

Thanks. I've searched all over the internet and couldn't find anything. Let me know if you have them.

Charlie

--- In [email-masked], Owen Brand <owenbrand@...> wrote:
> On Apr 24, 2010, at 2:52 PM, "Charlie" <chazbeenhad@...> wrote:
>

---

From: Keith Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:15:21 -0400

Charlie, are you looking for them as disk images for emulator, or to put
onto a real floppy for use with the real hardware?  I could make a copy of
the disk and mail it to you.  Low tech, I know.  :)

Keith

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Charlie <[email-masked]> wrote:

> --- In [email-masked] <TI994A%40yahoogroups.com>, Owen Brand
> <owenbrand@...> wrote:
> >

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 08:24:56 -0700

sent

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Charlie <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> Hello. Can someone point me to where I might download the disks for Tunnels
> of Doom? Pennies and Prizes and Quest for the King.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Charlie
>
>  
>

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:28:24 -0400

Looks like Greg got you set up with the original 2... If you want the  
custom built ToD games I have, let me know and I'll transfer them from  
my diskette to my PC, then put them in my website for DL. :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

---

From: "Charlie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:09:07 -0000

Greg, Thanks for the disks.
Keith thanks for the offer. Very nice. :)
Owen, let me try these 2 1st... If I take to the game I'll be sure to want more. :-)

Charlie

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:30:55 -0400

Get on Opry99er.com and go to the "software" section.  There are 2  
lists of commands there which are essential for ToD-ing--- assuming  
you don't have them that is.  :)

Owen Brand
Opry99er.com

On Apr 26, 2010, at 12:09 PM, "Charlie" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > Hello. Can someone point me to where I might download the disks  
> for Tunnels of Doom? Pennies and Prizes and Quest for the King.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Charlie
> >
>
>