Subject: Re: [TI994A] Re: Weekly Atariage chat..A BIT OFF EXACT TOPIC

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 07:53:07 -0400

Hey Kory...  You should check out the official SSGC page on my  
website--- has all the games, descriptions, screenshots, and a  
compendium download.    http://www.opry99er.com/ssgc.php

Would have loved to have ya enter.  There is another contest  
forthcoming, but I'm not 100% sure of what it's going to be yet.  If  
you get some time, look up the "Atariventure" Project on Atariage.   
It's on our forum. A bunch of us want to remake "Adventure" on Atari.   
We had a contest for coolest/wickedest dragon... The winner will have  
a nice Easter egg installed into the game real nice and big... But  
well hidden.   :)

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

On Jul 15, 2010, at 4:07 AM, "kory" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> I was snooping around in the atariage forums and my heart swelled  
> with excitement as I read the 30 line game program challenge! I wish  
> I could have participated in that. It actually got me thinking that  
> it would be really cool to do one challenge per month and have a  
> newsletter or small booklet at the end of the year with each months  
> winner printed including the program lists, and maybe a few comments  
> on portions of code that are exceptional.. I don't know, just  
> thinking with the keyboard here.. Anyway,I can't wait to move and  
> get set up so I can participate.
>
>
> --- In [email-masked], Owen Brand <owenbrand@...> wrote:
> >
> > We schedule a weekly TI-99 chat over at Atariage every Sunday  
> night, but
> > nobody's there... anyone wanna come do a live chat? It's fun fun  
> fun!
> >
> > http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=ipchat
> >
>
>