Subject: Fifth Call for Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 00:01:49 EDT

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class  of 2011).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

TI-99/4A award  categories are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime  Achievement Award

The Jim Peterson “Lifetime Achievement  Award” is conferred on TI99ers 
whose 
dedication, service, knowledge and  achievements provided lasting benefits 
to 
the TI99 community.  There  will be no call for votes for the “Lifetime 
Achievement Award”.  The  presentation of this award will be based on the 
merit 
of the  nomination.

Note: The “Myarc “Geneve” 9640” category has been removed  from the Jim 
Peterson Achievement Awards by unanimous decision of those who  participated 
in the discussion to keep or remove that category.

Rules  for making nominations:

1.    Nominees may be from the  past or present.

a. Please submit the nominee's achievement along with  their name.  
(Make sure the nominee's name is spelled  correctly and the 
achievement is credited to the right  person.)

b. Since the awards will be in the form of mailed certificates,  we 
will appreciate inclusion, if possible, of the nominee's  land mail     
and/or e-mail addresses with  the nomination.

2.    Submit nominations to:
Glenn  Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

- or –
(Thanks to Tom  Wills)

Submit your nomination(s) at:  http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL NOTES:
A. Nominations for  the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed  
midnight (USA Eastern Standard Time),  November 30, 2010.

B. During December, 2010, there will be a one month  editing period of the 
nominations in which corrections and/or deletions to  the posted list of 
nominees may be requested only by the nominators and/or  nominees in their 
respective nominations.

C. Voting will commence  January 1, 2011 and conclude midnight April 30, 
2010. 
(USA Eastern Daylight  time)