Subject: Wikipedia updated

From: mark wills <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:03:53 +0000 (GMT)

Today, I have updated the TI-99/4A page at Wikipedia.

I have added:

* Links/references to the three mailing lists
* A section on contemporary use of the machine (since the machine is *very* much 
alive in 2011!)
* A section on modern hardware developments (we've enjoyed a raft of hardware 
development in the last 1 or 2 years)

Please have a look. Wikipedia is open to anyone to edit/change. So, if you feel 
you can add anything, improve the wording etc, please do so.

I may add a section on modern software developments when I get a chance.

In general, the sections I have added need fleshing out with links to the 
appropriate sites (e.g. codehackcreate.com et al) but I'm not sure of the wiki 
syntax and have stayed away from that for now. Again, if anyone can help, please 
do so.

Also, does anyone know how to change the main picture? It shows a picture of a 
TI-99/4. Completely wrong.

Mark