Subject: Hardware Repair/Upgrade Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:24:09 -0600 (CST)

Just thought I'd let everyone who has sent me hardware for repair/upgrade know that I'm about 5 months behind as we start the new year. Now that the holidays and other distractions are passed I hope to be able to get back to getting the work out. I will probably set aside the difficult controllers/ramdisks and get some of the "easy" stuff out first. If you sent me hardware for repair/upgrade it is still here safe and sound and you will get it back as soon as I can get it out. Keep in mind it's just me, a meter and my soldering iron doing the work, I don't have machines fixing machines here.  ;)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:25:33 -0500 (EST)

Richard,
 
Do you repair Mechatronics Eprommers?
 
Bob Carmany  

In a message dated 1/16/2011 11:24:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Just thought I'd let everyone who has sent me hardware for repair/upgrade  
know that I'm about 5 months behind as we start the new year. Now that the  
holidays and other distractions are passed I hope to be able to get back to  
getting the work out. I will probably set aside the difficult  
controllers/ramdisks and get some of the "easy" stuff out first. If you sent  me 
hardware for repair/upgrade it is still here safe and sound and you  will get it 
back as soon as I can get it out. Keep in mind it's just me, a  meter and my 
soldering iron doing the work, I don't have machines fixing  machines here.  
;)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:34:23 -0600 (CST)

Hi Bob, I've never had the pleasure to even hold one in my hands and I'm not sure if I have the parts to fix one but I could take a look.

Jan 16, 2011 11:25:42 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

Richard,

Bob Carmany 

In a message dated 1/16/2011 11:24:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email-masked] writes: