Subject: Re: [TI994A] Homemade Rave Speech card [1 Attachment]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 06:20:40 -0600 (CST)

Nice work, Tony. Maybe we could use a revised proto board that would allow for higher pin count memory like the 3000 series WHT RAM disks did.

Nov 20, 2010 08:25:33 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

<*>[Attachment(s) from Tony Knerr included below]

Some years back I built a Rave speech card on a proto board. It stopped
working shortly thereafter ( so what else is new? ). I've been digging
through my TI stuff recently and found it amongst some other
interesting things. So I spent about 2 hours today working on it and
actually got it working again. With my son David's help (some of you
folks met him at the Lima faires, he was the little boy playing in the
mud with the stick, now he's 22. ), I'm posting a pic of it. Just some
TI fun stuff. :)

Tony

<*>Attachment(s) from Tony Knerr:

<*> 1 of 1 Photo(s) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/attachments/folder/1987971482/item/list
<*> HomemadeSpeechSynth.jpg

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/