Subject: RE: [TI-99/4A] Pub crawl

From: Bryan Roppolo Boulder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 04:49:14 -0500

Hey, I think we should make an annual Pub Crawl Award to those that do the
most "interesting" things during the Chicago TI Faire Pub Crawl. It would be
a humorous award, something which I don't think the TI community has. This
might also increase attendance at the TI Faire's :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Gregg Eshelman
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 4:12 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TI-99/4A] Pub crawl

--- On Sun, 11/7/10, hjalmarii <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Mike keeps talking about a
> "Doctor Horrible".  I am finally feeling my age. 
> time to go to sleep. Good Faire!  

Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! That's a real hoot, something Joss Whedon
and some of his friends put together during the latest Hollywood writer's
strike.

Stars Niel Patrick Harris as Dr. Horrible and Nathan Fillion as Captain
Hammer.

------------------------------------

For users/owners of TI-99/4A Geneve 9640 computers everywhere!
 Visit the TI99'ers Hall of Fame at http://www.ti99hof.org/. 
 Check out the TI99ers On-Line User Group at http://www.ti99ers.org/. 
 Send abuse reports to [email-masked]! Groups Links