Subject: Instant Fix Slow Computer Solutions

From: "jdee4ad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 05:15:30 -0000

I bought a brand new PC with good specifications just last month. But
only three weeks of use, I noticed that my PC froze and slowed down a
bit. For the next three days, it continued to slow down. After that, I
did not hesitate to call help from FixSlowComputerToday to fix slow
computer.  I asked them to fix slow computer and they immediately
accessed my computer and found out that my PC was infected with a virus.
They wasted no time to remove the infection to "fix slow computer
<http://www.fixslowcomputertoday.com/> . They did not just remove the
virus, FixSlowComputerToday also enhanced my computer security to
prevent future infections. To fix slow computer, contact
FixSlowComputerToday at 1-888-216-6589 or log on to
http://www.fixslowcomputertoday.com/
<http://www.fixslowcomputertoday.com/>

---

From: tursi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 23:24:09 -0700 (PDT)

Okay... apparently several people clicked on the virus link that came 
through the list, so I would just like to remind everyone to keep their 
anti-virus up to date, but don't rely on it! Don't click mysterious links, 
even if they come from people you know.

And apparently it would be a good idea for everyone to add 
"fixslowcomputertoday" to their spam filters.

"Fix" your computer is one of the biggest scams on the internet today, 
beating out Lottery scams and dying Nigerian Princes. Never follow an 
unsolicited "click here to test your computer" link. If you are having 
problems, work only with reputable anti-virus.

---

From: "Tony Knerr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:07:44 -0000

Looking through the messages, I didn't see any links before these 2 spammers showed up. ?  They may not post again unless they have a real good explanation. If this happens again, I will change the joining process.

Tony

---

From: Marc Hull <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 07:00:54 -0700 (PDT)

Somebody actually clicked the links ?   
Hmmmm. I have some land for sale on the moon.  Any takers ??? ;-)

I would suggest  banning those EM addresses entirely as they seemingly just joined to pull this crap.  Even if the addresses are stolen then they are still definitely radioactive.  

--- On Wed, 5/11/11, tursi <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: tursi <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TI994A] Instant Fix Slow Computer Solutions
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2011, 1:24 AM