Subject: Holy crap!!!

From: Owen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:01:38 -0500

$750?!?!?

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=150563244011

Firebrandmusic.net

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 19:59:37 -0500

I've got another variant of this (it is an EGROM box).  Mine only has 8 chip
sockets I two rows of four and the logic chips are both above and below the
ROM sockets placement-wise.  I only paid a couple of hundred for mine a few
years ago. . .I also did a copy of the solder mask for ExpressPCB for the
fun of it.

Jim Fetzner

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Owen
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 9:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] Holy crap!!!

$750?!?!?

Firebrandmusic.net