Subject: OT: Ad Aware Pro free offer good only 12-27-2010

From: "Dan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:55:46 -0500

Note: You must have an account a cnet in order to get adaware pro for free
when you visit this url http://reviews.cnet.com/exclusives/?tag=nl.e435 
Notice on the right side of the screen a Button that says Login to Buy or 
Buy Now (if you are logged in). The cnet account is free BTW.

Once you click the Buy now button you will be take to a trial pay screen 
where you will be asked for your name and email (use a disposable email if 
you like).
Complete the process as if you are purchasing adaware. You will notice the 
cost is $0.00. After you complete the purchase you will see a red Button on 
the right of the screen that says "get your Product now". Click it.

After you click the "get your Product now" button you will be taken to a 
screen with your activation key for adaware, instructions for installation 
and a download link for adaware.
If the download link you receive is extremely slow or busy you may also down 
load from here.
http://download.lavasoft.com/public/90/Ad-Aware90Install.exe
or cnet
http://tinyurl.com/36csequ
or Filehippo
http://tinyurl.com/28rykvu
or Filehippo
http://tinyurl.com/259l4rj

enjoy