Subject: First Call for Nominations for Jim Peterson Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 00:03:46 EDT

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class of  2012).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

The TI-99/4A award  categories  are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime Achievement  Award

The Jim Peterson “Lifetime Achievement Award” is  conferred on TI99ers 
whose 
dedication, service, knowledge and/or  achievements provided lasting 
benefits to 
the TI99 community.   

Note: There will be no call for votes for the “Lifetime Achievement  Award”
.  
The presentation of this award will be based on the merit of  the 
nomination.

Rules for making  nominations:

1.    Nominees may be from the TI99 community  past or present.

a. Please submit the nominee's achievement along with  their name.  
(Make sure the nominee's name is spelled  correctly and the 
achievement is credited to the right  person.)

b. Since the awards will be in the form of mailed certificates,  we 
will appreciate inclusion, if possible, of the nominee's  land mail     
and/or e-mail addresses with  the nomination.

2.    Submit nominations to:
Glenn  Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

- or (Thanks to Tom Wills) -

Submit your  nomination at: http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL NOTES:
A.  Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed  
midnight (USA Eastern Standard Time),  November 30, 2011.

B. During December, 2011, there will be a one month  editing period in 
which 
corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of  nominees may be 
requested 
only by the nominators and/or nominees in their  respective nominations.

C. Voting will commence January 1, 2012 and  conclude midnight April 30, 
2012. 
(USA, Eastern Daylight  time)