Subject: Sixth Call for Nominations for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 23:25:11 -0400 (EDT)

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award  Nominations (Class of 2012).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

The  TI-99/4A award categories  are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime Achievement  Award

The Jim Peterson “Lifetime Achievement Award” is  conferred on TI99ers 
whose 
dedication, service, knowledge and/or  achievements provided lasting 
benefits to 
the TI99 community. 

Note:  There will be no call for votes for the “Lifetime Achievement Award”
. 
The  presentation of this award will be based on the merit of the  
nomination.

Rules for making nominations:

1. Nominees may be  from the TI99 community past or present.

a. Please submit the nominee's  achievement along with their name. 
(Make sure the nominee's name is spelled  correctly and the 
achievement is credited to the right person.)

b.  Since the awards will be in the form of mailed certificates, we 
will  appreciate inclusion, if possible, of the nominee's land mail 
and/or e-mail  addresses with the nomination.

2. Submit nominations to:
Glenn  Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio  44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:  [email-masked]

- or (Thanks to Tom Wills) -

Submit your  nomination at: http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL NOTES:
A.  Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed 
midnight  (USA Eastern Standard Time), November 30, 2011.

B. During December, 2011,  there will be a one month editing period in 
which 
corrections and/or  deletions to the posted list of nominees may be 
requested 
only by the  nominators and/or nominees in their respective nominations.

C. Voting  will commence January 1, 2012 and conclude midnight April 30, 
2012. 
(USA,  Eastern Daylight  time)