Subject: torrent? seeders?

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 00:21:44 -0500

Hey all... finally got a stable torrent account up and running.  FINALLY.
So... I am hoping to get the torrent from WHTech, but I don't have the
file.  The following link no longer exists

http://tursilion.com/tor/ftp.whtech.com.torrent

Is anyone still seeding?  Can I make a request for a seeder or two?  =)  I
hope I didn't miss the boat in getting this torrent.  Thanks.  =)

---

From: "Tursi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:02:43 -0800

Unfortunately, since the tracker is gone, the seeds won't do much good. I 
did take it down a couple of weeks ago when I was cleaning up my server.

You can still use most FTP clients to leech WHTECH, it'll just take a little 
longer. I could recreate the torrent, but there's not a lot of advantage 
using torrent over FTP unless there are a number of active seeders.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Owen Brand
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 9:21 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] torrent? seeders?

Hey all... finally got a stable torrent account up and running.  FINALLY. 
So... I am hoping to get the torrent from WHTech, but I don't have the file. 
The following link no longer exists

href="http://tursilion.com/tor/ftp.whtech.com.torrent">http://tursilion.com/tor/ftp.whtech.com.torrent

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 01:15:24 -0500

FTP client.... Well, I'm not 100% sure what that is or how to use it.  I'll get to some research.  Thanks Tursi.  If anyone starts seeding/tracking it again, do let me know and I'll inform Atariage-- 

You rock, Tursi.  :)

Owen Brand

www.firebrandmusic.net
www.opry99er.com

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 02:00:50 -0500

Got a FTP client--- currently transferring some files.  :)

Thanks

Owen Brand

www.firebrandmusic.net
www.opry99er.com