Subject: Is it just me?

From: "BobK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 04:32:18 -0000

I haven't received any message updates since March 18th 1:10am, did something happen or am I just the only one not receiving them.

Bob K.

---

From: fdos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 21:45:04 -0700

I'm here and the last one I received before yours was March 18th at 6:25PM.

It's lonely here.

Bill S

-- 
Bill R Sullivan (FDOS)
Go Forth+ or X4th99

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 22:13:47 -0700

This thing on?

This weekend I successfully got a 3.5" drive working on my 4/a.. Tried
making a single cable that went in and out of the pbox. That didn't work
right.  So I built two separate cables, one that plugs into the pin
connector on the card with two card edge connectors for the dual 5.25" dsdd
drives in the box, and one that plugs into the card edge connecter on the
card single pin connector for the external 3.5".

Works ok.  I take it that with my corcomp controller (with MG) I can only
format these disks DS/DD and have them work correctly?  I have a hfdc and
1.44mb 3.5" on the Geneve which let me format to /2/18/80 fine, but when I
tried to use those disks on the 4/a they'd corrupt.

Greg

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 9:45 PM, fdos <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > I haven't received any message updates since March 18th 1:10am, did
> something happen or am I just the only one not receiving them.
> >
> > Bob K.
> >
> >
>

---

From: "epergrem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 06:58:58 -0000

Hi Greg,
Correct.  The CorComp EPROM does not support 80-track (i.e. DS/QD).

Ernie

--- In [email-masked], Gregory McGill <arcadeshopper@...> wrote:

---

From: "BobK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 01:45:20 -0000

O.K. I got those answers, I guess no one was posting or something. :-(