Subject: LAST Call for Nominations for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 23:42:44 EST

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class  of 2011).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

TI-99/4A award  categories are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime Achievement  Award

The Jim Peterson “Lifetime Achievement Award” is  conferred on TI99ers 
whose 
dedication, service, knowledge and achievements  provided lasting benefits 
to 
the TI99 community.  There will be no call  for votes for the “Lifetime 
Achievement Award”.  The presentation of  this award will be based on the 
merit 
of the nomination.

Note: The  “Myarc “Geneve” 9640” category has been removed from the Jim 
Peterson  Achievement Awards by unanimous decision of those who participated 
in the  discussion to keep or remove that category.

Rules for making  nominations:

1.    Nominees may be from the past or  present.

a. Please submit the nominee's achievement along with their  name.  
(Make sure the nominee's name is spelled correctly  and the 
achievement is credited to the right person.)

b.  Since the awards will be in the form of mailed certificates, we 
will appreciate inclusion, if possible, of the nominee's land  mail     
and/or e-mail addresses with the  nomination.

2.    Submit nominations to:
Glenn  Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

- or –
(Thanks to Tom  Wills)

Submit your nomination(s) at:  http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL NOTES:
A. Nominations for  the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed  
midnight (USA Eastern Standard Time),  November 30, 2010.

B. During December, 2010, there will be a one month  editing period of the 
nominations in which corrections and/or deletions to  the posted list of 
nominees may be requested only by the nominators and/or  nominees in their 
respective nominations.

C. Voting will commence  January 1, 2011 and conclude midnight April 30, 
2011. 
(USA Eastern Daylight  time)