Subject: Re: Re: [TI994A] Walid's "Chaos Musings"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 05:45:45 -0600 (CST)

Will do, thanks Tony.  :)

Nov 18, 2010 05:12:45 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

I'll try it for you if you can email it to me, Richard.

Tony

On 11/17/2010 9:50 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

Can someone that got Walid's "Chaos Musings" software at the Chicago Faire and has a SNUG system try running the software and report back? I've tried running it here on my SNUG system and it crashed.

_

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 17:17:07 -0600 (CST)

That's better than I could do here Tony. All I could get was to enter the file name and path and then type start and then I got a green screen and lockup. I'm using a 1meg SAMS version SNUG system btw. Thanks for checking, Tony.

Walid, there seems to be a problem with the Chaos disk. Did you make the disk on a real TI or a peecee?

Nov 21, 2010 05:34:36 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

Two of the programs partially work, Richard.

LOGISTIC and HENON draw the first screen and then the box that you can
move around appears twice, one above the other by about 1/2 a screen.
The upper left corner of the top box is also displaced to a point
in-between the two boxes. The letter keys move the boxes around as
instructed, but enter does not restart the calculations.

The third program, LYAPUNOV, just flashes ramdom characters in the
first screen line, I'm not sure if that's what it's supposed to do,
but I'm not waitng 36 days to find out. ;)

Tony

> Can someone that got Walid's "Chaos Musings" software at the Chicago Faire and has a SNUG system try running the software and report back? I've tried running it here on my SNUG system and it crashe…

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/