Subject: Re: [TI994A] Rare cart on eBay

From: R Halter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 08:50:47 -0600

On 11/10/2010 6:21 PM, Keith Bergman wrote:
 >
 >
 > I was gonna argue this point, but the more I think about it, I don't see
 > Slymoids too often any more.  :)  I do think the novelty factor gets
 > people to pay more for Miner 2049'er.  I mean, it's *all* rare to the
 > extent that you're at the mercy of the used/collector market to cough
 > one up.  Well, except for Home Financial Decisions.  I think you can
 > find those under bushes.

Still, $12.50 was the winning bid?  Last time I saw one of these carts 
on eBay, it was going for over $39.

-- 
"Don't it always seem to go, you don't know what you got till it's gone."
    -- Joni Mitchell, "Paved Paradise"

"Even if you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
    -- Rush, "Freewill"

"And every Saturday we work in the yard.  Pick up the dog doo, hope that 
it's hard."
    -- Joe Walsh, "Ordinary Average Guy"