Subject: Cart boards

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 12:13:50 -0400

Does anyone have any of the older 8k cart boards or the newer 64k cart  
boards they wouldn't mind moving?  I will be in need of probably 20-30  
total boards in the relatively near future and I was hoping to be able  
to get this quantity without doing another run of them.  More than  
likely, though, I'll need to place another order to get them for the  
price I need.  In any case, I don't want to give too much away, but  
there is a new game on cart coming to a licenced TI-99 dealer near  
you.  :). Thanks to Filip for his wonderful help in making my dream a  
reality.  I am hoping, with SPECTRA2 and it's conventions and  
architecture, that I will be able to do a cart version of Lemonade  
Stand in the future as well. It would make me boundlessly happy to  
accomplish that.  After this current project is complete with Filip---  
I plan to get very serious about 8k assembly games.  If I can stay  
motivated, I hope to code several of the SSGC games in cartridge  
form.  :)

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com