Subject: Re: [TI994A] Re: AT2XT keyboard converter [2 Attachments]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 21:07:48 -0600 (CST)

Nice work, Tony.  :)

On 02/26/11, Tony Knerr<[email-masked]> wrote:<*>[Attachment(s) from Tony Knerr included below]

Using the parts and schematic from the AT2XT keyboard converter project,
I've successfully converted a Rave99 keyboard card from an XT to an AT
interface.
It took about 2 hours to complete the conversion just winging it from
the schematic.
I've included front and back photos attached to this email, sorry that I
couldn't get
them any clearer.

On the front photo of the board, you can see the area in the lower left
of the board
where the additional parts are mounted and the wires running across the
board
to where they needed to be tied in to the keyboard connector. If you compare
the photo to the one here:
http://www.mainbyte.com/ti99/hardware/rave/keyboard.html
, you can see the empty mounting space on the board that I used.

On the rear photo of the board, you will see on the left side where 2
traces had to
be cut and the wires coming through a hole in the board so they could be
tied to
the appropriate traces. The newly soldered areas in the lower right
corner are
where the new parts have been mounted.

Just another TI kinda' fun Saturday afternoon. :)

Tony

<*>Attachment(s) from Tony Knerr:

<*> 2 of 2 Photo(s) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/attachments/folder/991657727/item/list
<*> ravefront.jpg
<*> raveback.jpg

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/