Subject: Re: [TI994A] Possible RGB solution

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 19:34:21 -0500 (CDT)

Scanning Frequency: 15.625 kHz to 45 kHz

A 20 inch would be cool  for playing games.

On 03/14/11, Tony Knerr<[email-masked]> wrote:Hey, I just stumbled on this by chance. Go to Ebay and search for
"sony pvm". Apparently Sony made monitors 10-15 years ago for the
medical field, and a good many of them have RGB Composite Sync inputs.
A little research indicates the correct scan rates for our 9938/9958
equipped devices. Like anything else, some of them are priced reasonably
and some are outrageous. Sizes range from 5" to 25".

It looks to me that they'll work for our purposes, but I'm curious as
to if anyone has ever actually tried connecting up one of these animals
to a Geneve or 80 column card? Whattayathink?

Tony

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/