Subject: Re: Off Topic: Housing situation

From: Teresa Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:35:52 -0700

Bill,
First class bummer. You also need not send the "owner" any more rent money, perhaps to the bank holding title. Hopefully you may remain in place for some time to come. Speculators purchasing depressed homes for investment, may indeed welcome a paying tenant in place.

Good Luck, and Hugs,

Terrie

Teresa Masters
www.metalsmith.co

---

From: fdos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:07:08 -0700

Yes, I've already sent next month's rent to the new bank.  I have to 
prove that I'm the good renter I claim to be.  I should have stopped 
paying the previous owner back in August as that is when this house was 
auctioned off.  Apparently, the previous bank hasn't been paid since 
before last May, but I was paying him consistently, so a "real bummer".

It's all a big distraction from having hobby fun.  I'll tell you that 
much is for sure.  Serious bummer.

Bill S

-- 
Bill R Sullivan (FDOS)
Go Forth+ or X4th99