Subject: Plea for cart cases

From: mark wills <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:24:23 +0100 (BST)

It looks like Bob Carmany and I may have under estimated the demand for 
TurboForth cartridges. I guess that's a good thing!

Well, I have enough boards (I think) and EPROMS (I think). But the one thing I 
know I don't have enough of is cartridge cases.

I would like to make a plea to the TI community: Does anyone out there either 
have a rack of empty cart cases that they don't want, or a bunch of old (maybe 
duplicate?) carts that they wouldn't mind donating, or selling for a cheap 
price?

I don't mind buying them for a small fee, and reimbursing postage fees etc, 
however, since TF is a non-profit project, (in fact, I'll be making a loss) my 
pockets aren't that deep!

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. I've got some beautiful labels made up, 
ready and waiting!

Thank you,

Mark

---

From: Barry Peterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 16:39:10 -0500

> know I don't have enough of is cartridge cases.
How 'bout selling the board and letting the buyer find his/her own case?

---

From: Keith Bergman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:41:29 -0400

Would any carts work?  Including non-working ones?  You just need the cases,
right?  I have 20 or 25 DOA carts sitting around, I would be happy to donate
them to the cause.

Keith

---

From: "ti99userclub" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:07:42 -0000

Hi i am Ciro from wwww.ti99iuc.it ! :D
maybe i have just 5 or 6, but i am in italy... :( ...
i think i can help you about european destinations ;)

let me know.

Ciro.