Subject: EZ-Keys Newsletter

From: "BobK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 04:56:46 -0000

Does anyone know if there ever was a second or third issue of the ASGARD EZ-Keys newsletter Key Notes?

I have what I believe is the first issue but cannot find any others, Chris Bobbit states in the newsletter that he might continue publishing them IF anyone is interested in them or is willing to send in their own  proglets as he called them.

Also does anyone have the updated manual for EZ-Keys+ I have the disks for EZ-Keys (with manual)and EZ-Keys+ from Asgard but cannot find my manual for EZ-Keys+ that lists all the new macros & proglets added by the author Harry Wilhelm.

Thanks for any info.
 Bob K.

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:04:25 -0400

I'll check my documentation files this weekend, Bob.  I don't think there
was a second issue of Key Notes, but I may have the updated manual, as I
have original copies of most of Asgard's software releases.  I used to be
one of their dealers, and generally bought one of everything for myself to
test out so that I could answer questions semi-intelligently.

Jim

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
BobK
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 12:57 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] EZ-Keys Newsletter

Does anyone know if there ever was a second or third issue of the ASGARD
EZ-Keys newsletter Key Notes?

I have what I believe is the first issue but cannot find any others, Chris
Bobbit states in the newsletter that he might continue publishing them IF
anyone is interested in them or is willing to send in their own proglets as
he called them.

Also does anyone have the updated manual for EZ-Keys+ I have the disks for
EZ-Keys (with manual)and EZ-Keys+ from Asgard but cannot find my manual for
EZ-Keys+ that lists all the new macros & proglets added by the author Harry
Wilhelm.

Thanks for any info.
Bob K.

---

From: "BobK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 05:03:50 -0000

Thank You Kindly!

Bob K.

---

From: "computerclassics2000" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:24:05 -0000

Pretty rare. I only have two:

V1N1 - Winter '88 printed on blue paper
V1N2 - Spring '88 printed on goldenrod paper

According to the newsletter, "Key Notes is published 4 times annually in Rockville, Maryland by Asgard Software."

BillG

--- In [email-masked], "BobK" <bkaspar@...> wrote:
>
> 
> Thank You Kindly!
> 
> Bob K.
> 
> 
> --- In [email-masked], "Ksarul" <vze23g4a@> wrote:
> >

---

From: "BobK" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 04:42:57 -0000

I'm guessing that no one  answered his request for more "Proglets" or perhaps there were no interested EZ-Keys owners and HE just lost interest.

The author stated in issue No.1 Vol 2 that he had enough material for two or three more issues so I had hoped that they were out there somewhere.

Bob K.

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 06:59:47 -0400

Bob, Chris had a small explosion of newsletters of various sorts that went
one or two issues each and then evolved into Asgard News to keep his
workload down.

Jim

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
BobK
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] Re: EZ-Keys Newsletter

I'm guessing that no one answered his request for more "Proglets" or perhaps
there were no interested EZ-Keys owners and HE just lost interest.

The author stated in issue No.1 Vol 2 that he had enough material for two or
three more issues so I had hoped that they were out there somewhere.

Bob K.

--- In [email-masked] <mailto:TI994A%40yahoogroups.com> ,

---

From: "computerclassics2000" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:59:21 -0000

I suppose it may have also been 'cost' as Mr. Bobbitt stated in V1N1, "The first 2 issues of this flyer will be free to purchasers of EZ-Keys. At the end of 6 months we'll examine our costs, and if they aren't devastating, we'll continue a free, controlled circulation. If they are, then we may charge some nominal yearly subscription to cover costs. In the meantime, enjoy."

--- In [email-masked], "BobK" <bkaspar@...> wrote:
> --- In [email-masked], "computerclassics2000" <computerclassics@> wrote:
> >