Subject: Re: [TI994A] TKGrom0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:44:01 -0500 (EST)

Tony,
 
Here they are from an old email:
 
Search for >3900,>1000 and change it to >3900,>0800. This  reduces the 
number of VDP registers loaded to a number the 9918 can  handle.
 
Search for >02FF,>0358,>84 and change it to  >02FF,>0358,>73. This 
eliminates the screen saver which only works on  80-column systems.
 
Those are reputed to be your original instructions via Jacques Groslouis  
(email dated 07/10/2000.
 
Bob  Carmany

In a message dated 1/18/2011 7:59:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I seem  to have misplaced my directions for converting TKGrom0 from
80 columns to  40. Does anyone have them handy?

Just call me wifty, I wrote the damn  thing and can't find the 
instructions.  ;)

Tony

------------------------------------

Yahoo!  Groups Links