Subject: Walid's "Chaos Musings"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 20:50:05 -0600 (CST)

Can someone that got Walid's "Chaos Musings" software at the Chicago Faire and has a SNUG system try running the software and report back? I've tried running it here on my SNUG system and it crashed.

---

From: Tony Knerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 05:12:42 -0500

I'll try it for you if you can email it to me, Richard.

Tony

On 11/17/2010 9:50 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> Can someone that got Walid's "Chaos Musings" software at the Chicago 
> Faire and has a SNUG system try running the software and report back? 
> I've tried running it here on my SNUG system and it crashed.
>
> _

---

From: "Tony Knerr" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:34:25 -0000

Two of the programs partially work, Richard.

LOGISTIC and HENON draw the first screen and then the box that you can
move around appears twice, one above the other by about 1/2 a screen. 
The upper left corner of the top box is also displaced to a point
in-between the two boxes. The letter keys move the boxes around as
instructed, but enter does not restart the calculations.
 
The third program, LYAPUNOV, just flashes ramdom characters in the
first screen line, I'm not sure if that's what it's supposed to do,
but I'm not waitng 36 days to find out. ;)

Tony