Subject: T-shirts

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 17:23:45 -0700

Been a while..so figured I'd mention I have a few cafepress stores
with TI related shirts, stickers mousepads etc.. If you don't like
what you see there and have suggestions please email me and I'll see
what I can do.

http://www.cafepress.com/994ashop
http://www.cafepress.com/994ashop2
http://www.cafepress.com/994ashop3
http://www.cafepress.com/geneve

Greg

---

From: "Klaus L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:29:08 -0000

Hi Greg!

I like the idea of having T-shirts.
We will make some shirts for our new ti-club here in austria.
A club member had the idea of a tricot-like big number "99" on the back of it, but dual-side-printing is expensive here in europe.

I must say - I don't find the mainboard an ideal photo-motif because you minimize the number of persons you reach with such a shirt. Only a few people opened their console and recognize it that way. 

If you can reach people, even those who never had a ti-99 theirselves, than it's with a picture of the console! If you want to be international make it the classic silver one because the beige ti was only sold in the US. Or add a Peripherical Expansion Box, Cartridges, original TI disks, Manuals. Plenty of broschures or catalogs provide nice photos!

Will you be selling these items at the chicago ti-world faire?

BR, Klaus

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:06:49 -0700

Btw groupon has a buy 50$ on cafepress for $25 deal today.

If your intersted, please use my referral link:
http://www.groupon.com/r/uu3039112

Greg