Subject: Re: BASIC on Cart Contest

From: Teresa Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 09:06:17 -0800

Owen,
Thank you so very much for sharing that clip with me, I totally  
enjoyed it. Of course I realize gemstone mind focus on Beryl was off  
base, but hey, my question brought your great response.

Please keep up your imaginative ventures. Your mention of Assembly  
brought back some wonderful times spent with Mac McCormick and his  
lectures on Assembly Code. I'd love to reconnect with him again.  
Anyone know where he is?

Hugs
Terrie

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 20:04:17 -0500

I haven't seen Mac since he left Germany, a LOOOONNNNGGGG time ago, Terrie.

Jim Fetzner

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Teresa Masters
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 12:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] Re: BASIC on Cart Contest

Owen,

Hugs
Terrie