Subject: Sixth Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 23:18:52 EDT

Class of 2011, Jim Peterson Achievement Award  Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for Class of 2011 Jim Peterson  Achievement 
Awards.  (Vote for only ONE nominee in each  category.)

NOTE:  See below for how to submit your  vote(s).

VOTE            VOTE             VOTE              VOTE

NOMINEE                          ACHIEVEMENT(S)

TI-99/4A Software: (Vote for only one)

Mike  Brent (Tursi) . . For his “Classic 99 Emulator”. 

John Chase . . . . .  For his X-Basic games: “TI Hurdles”, “Skydiver”, “
Chase” 
. . . . . . . . .  .  and TI-Assembly “Bouncing Babies”.

TI-99/4A  Hardware:  (Vote for only one)

Matthew Hagerty . .   For his F18A chip. (Replacement of the 9918A video 
chip.)

Jaime Malilong  . . . For his CF7 and nano-PEB.

TI-99/4A  Community Service:  (Vote for only one)

Owen Brand . . .  . . For his song about the TI-99/4A for the 2009 CTIUG 
faire.

Mike Brent  (Tursi). . For his OLUG list server contributions and his Web 
site.

Bob Carmany . . For his translations of German Web site and manuals to  
English.

Filip Van Vooren . . For his SPECTRA2 assembly library and  development 
aide, and 
reaching out to TI99 community through his Web  site.

VOTING NOTES:

A. All votes MUST be submitted PRIVATELY  to: 
Glenn Bernasek, JPA Administrator 
13246  Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio  44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

- or –

(Thanks to Tom Wills) Cast  your vote(s) at: http://www.ti99ers.org/ 

B. Voting will conclude  midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight time), April 30,  
2011.