Subject: Call for Editing Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 00:06:43 EST

Nominations for the 2011 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards are  CLOSED.

This is a call for EDITING Jim Peterson Achievement Award  nominations.

NOTE:  While anyone may recommend changes to the  nominee list, only 
nominators 
or nominees can authorize changes to their  respective nomination(s). All 
recommendations, comments and/or observations  must be addressed PRIVATELY 
to 
Glenn Bernasek. (See addresses  below.)

This will NOT be an open forum for public discussion of the Jim  Peterson 
Achievement Award nominations.

THIS  IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A  BALLOT!

DO NOT  VOTE AT THIS TIME!  DO NOT VOTE AT THIS  TIME!

NOMINEE                          ACHIEVEMENT(S)

TI-99/4A Software:

Mike Brent (Tursi) . .  For his “Classic 99 Emulator”. 

John Chase . . . . . For his X-Basic  games: “TI Hurdles”, “Skydiver”, “
Chase” 
. . . . . . . . . .  and  TI-Assembly “Bouncing Babies”.

Marc Hull . . . . .  For his  TI-Assembly games “Clickety” and "Neverlander
”.

TI-99/4A  Hardware:

Jon Guidry . . . . . For his 64K board  development.                        

Matthew Hagerty . .  For his F18A chip. (Replacement of the  9918A video 
chip.)

Mark Hull . . . . .  For his SID-Blaster  99 sound card.

Jamie Mailong . . .  For his CF7 and  nano-PEB.

TI-99/4A Community  Service:

Owen Brand . . . . . For his song about the TI-99/4A  for the 2009 CTIUG 
faire.

Mike Brent (Tursi). . For his OLUG list server  contributions and his Web 
site.

Bob Carmany . . For his  translations of German Web site and manuals to 
English.

Filip van Vooren  . . For his SPECTRA2 assembly library and development  
aide.

SPECIAL  NOTES:

A.    This is a one month editing  period, during December, 2010, in
which corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of nominees  
may be authorized ONLY by the  nominators and/or nominees in their  
respective nominations.  (DO  NOT VOTE.  THIS IS NOT A BALLOT.)

All corrections or  recommendations MUST be submitted PRIVATELY  to:
Glenn  Bernasek
JPA  Administrator
13246 Harper  Road
Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942
USA

- or -

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

B.    Voting  will commence January 1, 2011 and conclude midnight  (USA,
Eastern Daylight time) April  30, 2011.