Subject: FW: Adventure games on the TI-99/4A

From: Bryan Roppolo Boulder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 13:06:46 -0500

Sounds like this guy is interested in a listing of all the text adventures
for the TI-99/4A. I thought I would pass this message to the group to see
what type of list we could come up with to send to him. 

From: CASA Admin [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 7:05 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Adventure games on the TI-99/4A

Hi there,
I am the webmaster of CASA, a site dedicated to classic adventure games.
Part of our site deals with the TI-99/4A. I have very little knowledge of
this classic computer, so I've been roaming around the web trying to learn
more.

Our list of TI-99 games is fairly short, mostly comprised of Scott Adams'
games (which you already list) and various type-in games. I'm a bit
surprised about this as I would think text adventures would be ideally
suited for a machine such as this.

Are you aware of any the existance of any other adventure games for this
machine? Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Jacob Gunness, webmaster
CASA - The Classic Adventures Solution Archive
http://solutionarchive.com <http://solutionarchive.com/>