Subject: More 64K bank swith boards available

From: "Matthew" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 16:09:15 -0000

Greetings All,

I took Jon Guidry up on his offer and had another batch of 64K bank switch boards made up.  My intent is to try and keep the new hardware always available whenever people want it, instead of only when someone decides to try and coordinates a bulk-buy.  You can also pick up a PITFALL! cart (I have permission from Retroclouds to make these available.)

There is also an announcement for a 9918A related project that some of you might be interested in.

codehackcreate.com

Matthew

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:22:42 -0400

Thanks Matthew!!  I'm glad these are now available regularly.

Also, it should be pointed out that Matthew is the sponsor of the new  
programming contest at Atariage.

Matthew's a nice fella.  :)

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

On Sep 18, 2010, at 12:09 PM, "Matthew" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Greetings All,
>
> I took Jon Guidry up on his offer and had another batch of 64K bank  
> switch boards made up. My intent is to try and keep the new hardware  
> always available whenever people want it, instead of only when  
> someone decides to try and coordinates a bulk-buy. You can also pick  
> up a PITFALL! cart (I have permission from Retroclouds to make these  
> available.)
>