Subject: Announcement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 23:28:01 -0400 (EDT)

The Beast is  loose! Through the efforts of Mark Wills, a new programming 
language has  arrived. TurboForth is faster than any of the previous Forth 
dialects in all of  the benchmarks we have tested and is much simpler to use 
than anything  previously introduced.  Better yet,  it runs entirely from a 
cartridge leaving all of low memory and almost all of  high memory available 
for programming. 
Beginning Monday  April 18th, I will begin accepting US and Canadian orders 
for  TurboForth Vn 1.0.  For those of you  who already have one of the Jon 
Guidry cartridges, the EPROMs are $7 each which  also includes shipping. If 
you need a board and cartridge shell, we can supply a  limited number of 
them on a “first-come first-served” basis. The Cartridge Board  and Cartridge 
Shells are an additional $20 for both. Neither Mark Wills nor I  are in this 
venture for profit and these prices reflect our actual costs.  However, we 
don’t want to lose money either! The total for a completed cartridge  is 
$27. You may also buy Cartridge Boards and/or Cartridge Shells from Matthew  
Haggerty at: _http://codehackcreate.com/_ (http://codehackcreate.com/)  should 
you wish  to do so. 
All orders must be  pre-paid either by Money Order or PayPal  (preferred). 
Orders will be  handled in the following manner: 
1)      EPROM-only orders  will be processed and shipped immediately upon 
receipt of  payment. 
2)      Orders requiring a  Cartridge Board and/or Cartridge Shell will be 
placed on a list and processed in  order they were received as I receive the 
Boards and Shells (they are in  transit).  No immediate payment is  
required. Remember, though, when I run out, they are gone. If someone wants to  
make another run of Cartridge Boards or a run of Cartridge Shells feel free to  
do so! You will be notified by email when your cartridge has been 
completed. At  that time, payment should be made and your completed cartridge will be 
shipped  upon receipt of payment. 
3)      Purchasers will  receive two emails – one confirming your order to 
make sure of exactly what you  want and a second one with payment  
instructions. 
4)       While Mark and I are producing TurboForth  Vn 1.0, I will also 
provide any updates/bug-fixes as they occur. The programming  service is free. 
All that I ask is that you either return the original EPROM or  provide a 
programmable replacement 27128 EPROM for me to use. Updates will be  provided 
for postage costs only. 
 
Bob Carmany

---

From: "Klaus L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 05:58:17 -0000

Hi Bob,

is there some special treatment for european orders? Other currency maybe or other person you pay to? I guess Mark is living in Great Britain - that is why I ask.

Br, Klaus

--- In [email-masked], rmcarmany@... wrote:
> them on a â€œfirst-come first-servedâ€ basis. The Cartridge Board  and Cartridge 
> donâ€™t want to lose money either! The total for a completed cartridge  is 
> 3)      Purchasers will  receive two emails â€" one confirming your order to

---

From: "ti99userclub" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 08:38:30 -0000

yes, good ask Klaus... 
interested me too...   :)

Thankyou 
Ciro from Italy 

www.ti99iuc.it

--- In [email-masked], "Klaus L" <ticlub_austria@...> wrote:
> --- In [email-masked], rmcarmany@ wrote:
> >
> >