Subject: Snug BwG card manual...

From: "Marc H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:38:47 -0000

Anyone know if there is an English translation of the Manual for the BwG card or better yet is it posted anywhere ?

---

From: "ti99snug" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:52:21 -0000

--- In [email-masked], "Marc H" <marc.hull@...> wrote:
>
> Anyone know if there is an English translation of the Manual for the
BwG card or better yet is it posted anywhere ?

Here it is:

http://home.arcor.de/system-ninety-nine-user-group/bwg/bwg_e.pdf
<%20Here%20it%20is:%20%20%20http://home.arcor.de/system-ninety-nine-user\
-group/bwg/bwg_e.pdf%20%20Many%20Thanks%20again%20to%20Bob%20Carmany,%20\
for%20his%20translation%21%20%20Harald%20%28system-99%20user-group%29%20\
%20http://tinyurl.com/ti99snug%20%20>

Many Thanks again to Bob Carmany, for his translation!

Harald (system-99 user-group)

---

From: Marc Hull <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:23:21 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Harald and thank you bob...

--- On Thu, 11/11/10, ti99snug <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: ti99snug <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TI994A] Re: Snug BwG card manual...
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thursday, November 11, 2010, 12:52 PM

  

      

Here it is: