Subject: CTIUG September show

From: "hjalmarii" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 01:33:21 -0000

Once again we are going to try our hand at putting on a show on Ustreamtv.com.  Since we don't meet in July and August, this will be the first show since June.  I would like to say that we have been using the intervening time to sharpen our broadcasting skills, tuning up our equipment, and planning out our presentations to the smallest detail.  Yes, I would like to say that, but tune in anyway.  The time is 1:30 p.m., Saturday, September 11.  Look for hjalmarii, since CTIUG show doesn't always find the proper site.  The Missing Link will be demo'ed along with host of other wonderful stuff.  Miss it at your peril.  --Hal

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 21:58:41 -0400

Hal--- do any of you folksat the CTIUG have a CF7 or the ability to  
transfer files?  I have several things I would like to submit to you  
for consideration for demonstration in the future.  It would be  
simpler to email you the files than to go to my sister's house where  
my system is set up and make a disk to send.  Can't wait to watch the  
show.  :)

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

On Sep 9, 2010, at 9:33 PM, "hjalmarii" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Once again we are going to try our hand at putting on a show on Ustreamtv.com 
> . Since we don't meet in July and August, this will be the first  
> show since June. I would like to say that we have been using the  
> intervening time to sharpen our broadcasting skills, tuning up our  
> equipment, and planning out our presentations to the smallest  
> detail. Yes, I would like to say that, but tune in anyway. The time  
> is 1:30 p.m., Saturday, September 11. Look for hjalmarii, since  
> CTIUG show doesn't always find the proper site. The Missing Link  
> will be demo'ed along with host of other wonderful stuff. Miss it at  
> your peril. --Hal
>
>

---

From: "hjalmarii" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 22:18:48 -0000

Owen, no one seems to have a CF7 in the group.  We are all kind of original hardware guys.  Sorry.  We would love to demo anything you wish, and , of course, that goes for anyone reading this.  No porno, please, but we would certainly be willing to watch any in private. ;-)  --Hal

--- In [email-masked], Owen Brand <owenbrand@...> wrote:
> On Sep 9, 2010, at 9:33 PM, "hjalmarii" <hals12@...> wrote:
>

---

From: Owen Brand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 21:48:51 -0400

That's okay Hal.. I'll try and get the diskette to you very soon so  
you can demo the programs.  There's a few things I'd like to share if  
you all have an empty slot one meeting.  :)

Thanks buddy!

Owen Brand

        **webmaster**
http://www.Opry99er.com

On Sep 10, 2010, at 6:18 PM, "hjalmarii" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Owen, no one seems to have a CF7 in the group. We are all kind of  
> original hardware guys. Sorry. We would love to demo anything you  
> wish, and , of course, that goes for anyone reading this. No porno,  
> please, but we would certainly be willing to watch any in  
> private. ;-) --Hal
>