Subject: Off Topic: Housing situation

From: fdos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:54:19 -0700

I may be unresponsive  for a while as a week ago today I learned that 
the house I'm renting was sold on auction August 9th, and supposedly 
notification was sent to the owner at my street address.  Well the US 
Post Office does not deliver mail in this community, therefore, one is 
expected to have a PO Box at the Post Office.  On Aug. 22 they learned 
where he actually lives and notification was sent.  I was not informed, 
at the time, by the owner, so I sent the September rent to him on 
schedule.  To this day I've heard nothing from him.

Last Monday a county agent came to my door with the eviction notice for 
the owner or any authorized tenant (me).  Fortunately, I read through 
the entire document before going into panic mode, thus saving much hair 
on my head.  As long as I can prove legitimate occupancy (which was done 
the very next day by FAX) they will allow me 90 days in which to vacate 
the premises.  I also called them last Friday and explained my situation 
to them.  They (the National Bank of Arizona) were very friendly and 
understanding.  They want to send an agent to the house to inspect it.  
Then, depending on the inspection report, will decide to market this 
house for sale with "good" renter included or not.  I've seen such adds 
in my recent search for a suitable place to live if I was forced to 
vacate suddenly in 30 days, so not unique.

This may allow me to remain here until I decide it's time to move.  
However, four of my grand-kids spent the weekend with me, so I have much 
to do before I can allow someone to come and inspect this house.

Just a note to all that I've not died or abandoned my hobby activities, 
and will be back soon to haunt you all.  October is just around the 
corner, you know. :-D

-- 
Bill R Sullivan (FDOS)
Go Forth+ or X4th99

---

From: ti99_forever <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:53:12 -0700 (PDT)

Good luck, Bill! Will keep you in my prayers...

>________________________________
>From: fdos <[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
>Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 1:54 PM
>Subject: [TI994A] Off Topic: Housing situation
>
>------------------------------------
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>

---

From: fdos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 15:43:20 -0700

Thanks, Ben.  I really appreciate your prayers, and that of others.  It 
all helps.

Bill S

On 9/26/2011 12:53 PM, ti99_forever wrote:
>> From: fdos<[email-masked]>

-- 
Bill R Sullivan (FDOS)
Go Forth+ or X4th99