Subject: Happy Thanksgiving

From: "Postle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:01:18 -0000

Happy Thanksgiving to all...

Postle

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:42:57 -0500

Somebody got a nice bargain on eBay tonight-they got a CC40 with a LOT of
Hexbus peripherals, including a Wafertape drive and a 5.25 Hexbus Floppy.
It only went for about $1200 and change.  I bet the seller was surprised
they got that much for it. . .unfortunately, I didn't win it, so no
Wafertape for me-though if the winner is on this list, knowing the voltage
output from a Hexbus Wall Wart would be good.  I've been told they were cut
down versions of the regular power supply for the 4A, but it would be good
to know for sure (the documentation shows a different required voltage than
the regular wall wart gives, which is why I was a bit leery of the advice I
received to just cut one down on my own for the floppy I have).

Jim

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:03:45 -0800

Someone the other day bid $3.95 or so to outbid me on a cc40 (just the cc40)
..now they got a deal

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Ksarul <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
>  Somebody got a nice bargain on eBay tonight—they got a CC40 with a LOT of
> they got that much for it. . .unfortunately, I didn’t win it, so no
> Wafertape for me—though if the winner is on this list, knowing the voltage
> output from a Hexbus Wall Wart would be good.  I’ve been told they were cut

---

From: "houmil929" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:16:28 -0000

I have a working Hexbus floppy (and 99/8...) 

The power supply is a cutdown 99/4a supply.