Subject: Re: [TI994A] Plea for cart cases

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:03:49 -0500 (CDT)

I have a few cases of new carts but they are only the bottom or top half.(I forget.) You can have them for the shipping.

On 04/14/11, mark wills<[email-masked]> wrote:It looks like Bob Carmany and I may have under estimated the demand for
TurboForth cartridges. I guess that's a good thing!

Well, I have enough boards (I think) and EPROMS (I think). But the one thing I
know I don't have enough of is cartridge cases.

I would like to make a plea to the TI community: Does anyone out there either
have a rack of empty cart cases that they don't want, or a bunch of old (maybe
duplicate?) carts that they wouldn't mind donating, or selling for a cheap
price?

I don't mind buying them for a small fee, and reimbursing postage fees etc,
however, since TF is a non-profit project, (in fact, I'll be making a loss) my
pockets aren't that deep!

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. I've got some beautiful labels made up,
ready and waiting!

Thank you,

Mark

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/