Subject: Powertran Cortex Circuit Boards

From: "Stuart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 14:50:09 -0000

If you fancy building yourself one of the TMS9995-based Powertran Cortex machines, a set (actually, the third set) of bare, original circuit boards is available on eBay - item # 250883780723. All the ICs seem to be still available if you Google hard enough, and the source for blowing Basic and Forth EPROMs is available as well.

Stuart.

---

From: "Stuart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 14:54:56 -0000

Forgot to say that its a UK postage only listing (but the page also gives postage rate to Europe?). Seller might be willing to post worldwide if asked maybe ...

Stuart.

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 17:09:57 -0400

Most kewl!  I need one for a fresh build. . . .

Jim

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Stuart
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 10:55 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] Re: Powertran Cortex Circuit Boards

Forgot to say that its a UK postage only listing (but the page also gives
postage rate to Europe?). Seller might be willing to post worldwide if asked
maybe ...

Stuart.

--- In [email-masked] <mailto:TI994A%40yahoogroups.com> , "Stuart"
<ti99@...> wrote:
>
> If you fancy building yourself one of the TMS9995-based Powertran Cortex
machines, a set (actually, the third set) of bare, original circuit boards
is available on eBay - item # 250883780723. All the ICs seem to be still
available if you Google hard enough, and the source for blowing Basic and
Forth EPROMs is available as well.