Subject: Re: [TI994A] Re: PC99

From: Jeffrey White <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:15:58 -0800 (PST)

Ernie, Ernie, Ernie...

You were the first to vote on the thread from the other group.

I think few of us forget "they" are out there.  Now that Nadav (Erik) is 
silenced and Eric is not promoting MagicJack, it seems a bit less tiresome.

Jeff White

________________________________
From: epergrem <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Thu, January 6, 2011 12:09:52 PM
Subject: [TI994A] Re: PC99

Regarding this thread:

It seems to me that there is already a group on Yahoo that wastes time and 
countless lines of text arguing the value of things, whether or not copyrights 
are valid, etc. 

With all due respect to my fellow members I would plead that we not let this 
group disintegrate into that.

Ernie

---

From: "epergrem" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 02:13:01 -0000

Jeff,
You are correct, but as you stated "it was on the thread from the other group".

Ernie