Subject: TI-99/4a CompactFlash Drive/RS232 Port - RS-232! - eBay (item 200534508797 end time Oct-29-10 09:42:48 PDT)

From: "Dan O'Quinn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:33:14 -0400

ebay item # 200534508797

http://cgi.ebay.com/TI-99-4a-CompactFlash-Drive-RS232-Port-RS-232-/200534508797

Compact Flash Drive, Controller, 32K RAM and RS-232 to the TI-99/4a - RS232 
up to 19,200 kbs
Includes a 32mb Compact Flash (Kingston is pictured but all are SanDisk)
32K RAM compatible with Extended Basic and Editor Assembler
Emulates three floppy drives and 39 400K floppy disks.  Equivalent to 169 of 
the original SSSD disks
Works with Disk Manager 2
Has RS232 port - TE-II compatible.
Power LED plus LEDs for Compact Flash access.
Requires a regulated 5v with 2.1mm barrel connector. Center pole is positive
Attention CF7+ owners: the CF7+ power supply will not work with this unit. 
The voltage is too high and will damage nanoPEB!
5v Power supply - $10.00 (USA only, send note with purchase and I will 
invoice you through PayPal)
Power switch allows unit to be turned off with unplugging power supply
Manual and DOS utilities to move files to/from PC will be e-mailed to 
winner.
Includes CFMGR, a disk manager tool written in TI-99/4a assember.
Please note no case is offered. Due to TI-99/4a sector size only half of the 
space on the compact flash is available for use. Item may vary slightly from 
one pictured. TI console and printer cable are not included. All components 
are new except for Compact Flash which is refurbished and tested