Subject: Induction of Anthony N. Falco to our TI99HOF

From: "jacques" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 11:22:02 -0400

On behalf of my fellow members on the Board of Governors of the TI99ers
Hall of Fame it is my pleasure to announce the induction of the late Anthony
N. (Tony) Falco to your TI99HOF.

Please take a moment to visit our site at www.ti99hof.org and read about the
many contributions that Tony and the other previous inductees have made to
the continuous enjoyment of our favourite little Home Computer.
You can go directly to his biography on the TI99HOF site by clicking on:
http://ti99hof.org/bios/AnthonyFalco/AnthonyFalco.htm.

Jacques

Nominate someone to your TI99HOF
Check out www.ti99hof.org

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 13:14:40 EST

In a message dated 2/20/2011 10:22:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

On  behalf of my fellow members on the Board of Governors of the TI99ers
Hall  of Fame it is my pleasure to announce the induction of the late 
Anthony
N.  (Tony) Falco to your TI99HOF.
If anyone is in touch with Anthony "Tony" Falco's  family, I would 
appreciate receiving privately a land mail address to where  I can mail Tony's 
TI99ers Hall Of Fame induction certificate.  Thank you  for your help.

Glenn
Glenn Bernasek -  [email-masked]

Member of TI99ers Hall of Fame - Board of  Governors, Administrator of the 
Jim Peterson Achievement Awards and Co-founder  of the Unsung TI99ers site.

Nominate TI99ers for induction into  theTI99ers Hall of Fame at 
_http://www.ti99hof.org/_ (http://www.ti99hof.org/) 

See Jim  Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at 
_http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa_ (http://ti99ers.org/index.php) 

Submit  behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at 
_http://ti99ers.org/unsung/_ (http://ti99ers.org/unsung/)