Subject: Re: [TI994A] Source code needed

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:47:03 EST

There are bits and pieces but not all of it. I was able to make to  
accommodations and now have it. Thanks!
 
Bob  Carmany

In a message dated 12/13/2010 1:14:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I haven't the time to look, but I was pretty sure it was  on Thierry's 
site? Have you looked there?

--- On Mon,  12/13/10, atrax27407 <[email-masked]> wrote:

From:  atrax27407 <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TI994A] Source code  needed
To: [email-masked]
Date: Monday, December 13,  2010, 10:00 AM

Does anyone know of a site where I can download  the source code for the TI 
RS232 card? The code on WHT has some  problems.  

------------------------------------

Yahoo!  Groups Links

(Yahoo! ID required)

[email-masked] 
(mip://09f56308/mc/compose?to=[email-masked])