Subject: Fred Kaal's site

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 17:02:02 -0800

Fred where did you go?

Greg

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 20:17:43 -0800

Fred where did you go?

Greg

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 06:16:32 -0500

Looks like the website no longer exists at the location we're used to, from
the text I read on the site: This user is unknown.  It is possible you used
an invalid address book entry to get here.  Check your spelling and try
again.

Fred does drop in here, so let's hope he sees the message soon.

Jim

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Gregory McGill
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 8:02 PM
To: [email-masked]; ti994a
Subject: [TI994A] Fred Kaal's site

Fred where did you go?

Greg

---

From: "Klaus L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:20:29 -0000

I wrote him a mail about it moments ago.

Klaus

---

From: "fredkaal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 06:50:47 -0000

Seems not everybody is also reading the "ti99-4a" side/site, so here is a copy of the messages I wrote there:

I'm homeless.

I'm in between houses at the moment and don't have an own address at the moment
and therefore also no cable TV, internet connection, telephone, email and
homepage.

It looks like I'm the only person in the world who sold his house and have to
wait a bit before moving in at a new address. Those cable companies don't have
any arrangement if a person doesn't have a new home address right away. So you
just loose your homepage and email address.

I will be a proud home owner again at the 2nd of April 2012.

----

I'm not living in a carton box or so but i'm staying at a friends place for a
few months. I allready had bought my new house last august but I can only move
in at april 2nd 2012. It just happened that I could sell my house within a month
it was put on for sale. I expected it would be for sale for at least 6 month's.
The housing market here in the Netherlands is so difficult at the moment it is
best practise to just take what you can get (at least if the bidding price is
not to far off the asking price).

Thanks for all the offers bot I have no intention to start temporary websites.
It will all be back at the end of April (I hope) and with a bit of luck with the
same URL. (There are not many Frederik Georges here in this country).

Fred ;-)

(but now I think of it  ... there can be many Frank Gerard's or Frits Gerrit'sen or Freek Gert'en around ... hmm ... so long those people don't have the same family name it will work out)

--- In [email-masked], "Klaus L" <ticlub_austria@...> wrote:
> --- In [email-masked], "Ksarul" <vze23g4a@> wrote:
> >

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 13:32:38 -0800

Fred,
Please email me off list I'd like to update your software on whtech.com as
it's all a little long in the tooth in the library there. Since your site's
down for 4 more months :) be a good place for people to send new people to
get tidir and such :)

Greg
[email-masked]

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 10:50 PM, fredkaal <[email-masked]> wrote:

> **
> (but now I think of it ... there can be many Frank Gerard's or Frits
> Gerrit'sen or Freek Gert'en around ... hmm ... so long those people don't
> have the same family name it will work out)
>
>