Subject: Induction of Winfried Winkler to our TI99HOF

From: "jacques" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:51:41 -0400

On behalf of my fellow members on the Board of Governors of the TI99ers
Hall of Fame it is my pleasure to announce the induction of Winfried Winkler
to your TI99HOF.

Please take a moment to visit our site at www.ti99hof.org and read about the
many contributions that Winfried and the other previous inductees have made
to the continuous enjoyment of our favourite little Home Computer.
You can go directly to his biography on the TI99HOF site by clicking on:

http://www.ti99hof.org/bios/WinfriedWinkler/WinfriedWinkler.htm

Jacques

Nominate someone to your TI99HOF
Check out www.ti99hof.org

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 20:52:36 -0500

Winfried is a wonderful addition to the TI HOF!  I have one of those neat
little Berlin User Group speech cards (they only made 20 or so of them).  A
lot of the built in speech came from incorporating hints from another
little-used TI product: the Text-to-Speech disk (I lent him a copy of mine
to analyze for the project, since I had two originals).  IIRC, it also
grabbed some speech vocabulary from the Speak-and-Spell cartridge line. . .

Jim

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
jacques
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 4:52 PM
To: TI99/4A; TI994A; swpb
Subject: [TI994A] Induction of Winfried Winkler to our TI99HOF

Jacques