Subject: Last Call for Editing Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 23:30:54 -0500 (EST)

Nominations for the 2012 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards are  CLOSED.

This is a call for EDITING Jim Peterson Achievement Award  nominations.

NOTE:  While anyone may recommend changes to the  nominee list, only 
nominators 
or nominees can authorize changes to their  respective nomination(s). All 
recommendations, comments and/or observations  must be addressed PRIVATELY 
to 
Glenn Bernasek. (See addresses  below.)

This will NOT be an open forum for public discussion of the Jim  Peterson 
Achievement Award nominations.

THIS  IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A  BALLOT!

DO NOT  VOTE AT THIS  TIME!             DO  NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME!

NOMINEE                          ACHIEVEMENT(S)

TI-99/4A Software:

Stuart Conner . . . . For his  ‘Powertran Cortex Basic’. 

Ralphel Nabet . . . . For his ‘The God of  MESS’ for TI-99/4A / Geneve 
emulation.

Mark Robert Wills. .  For his  ‘Turbo Forth’ programming Language module.

Michael Zapf . . . . .For his  work on the MESS emulator for the TI-99/4A.

TI-99/4A  Hardware:

Mark Hull . . . . .  For his ‘SID Master 99’ sound  card.

Fred Kaal . . .  . . For his ‘HDX’ project (PC to  TI-99/4A connection via 
RS232).

TI-99/4A  Community Service:

Bill Gaskill . . . . For his valuable Product  Reviews and Altman Faireware 
List program uploads.

Greg McGill . .  .  . For his extensive and valuable support of the 
TI-99/4A community in  Oregon.

Fabrice Montupet . . For his collection of TI99 hardware  well described in 
his website ‘TI-99 Forever’.

SPECIAL NOTES:

A.    This is a  one month editing period, during December, 2011,  in
which corrections and/or  deletions to the posted list of nominees  
may be authorized ONLY by the  nominators and/or nominees in their  
respective nominations.  (DO  NOT VOTE.  THIS IS NOT A BALLOT.)

All corrections or  recommendations MUST be submitted PRIVATELY  to:
Glenn  Bernasek
JPA  Administrator
13246 Harper  Road
Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942
USA

- or -

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

B.    Voting  will commence January 1, 2012 and conclude midnight  (USA,
Eastern Daylight time) April  30, 2012.