Subject: Re: Jacques Groslouis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 18:47:07 -0400 (EDT)

Dear TI99ers,
 
Jacques gave me his permission to share the  following update I received 
from him with you.  Let's keep him in our  prayers and thoughts.
 
Glenn

____________________________________
 From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 6/29/2012 8:06:08  A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Just Touching Base

Glenn,
 
As of last Saturday I was allowed to come home provided that I return for  
3 more days of chemo every 29 days. Since I grew weak during my stay in  
hospital I have to use a 4 wheel walker around the house. I find that my  
strength is returning as I move my way around the house. Until I build up some  
immunities my oncologist prefers that I do not venture outside the house. The 
 chemo that I am receiving is not intended to be a cure but rather it is an 
 extender to combat my cancer. After his first choice of chemo did not work 
as  expected, my oncologist found a chemo in the US which had not yet been  
released for public use and arranged for a trial on me. So far results are  
good. I am  feeling pretty good but I cannot say that I have been cured.  
It is nice to be home after nearly 4 months in the hospital.
 
Bye for now,
 
Jacques

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 19:06:06 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks, Glenn. Will keep Jacques in our prayers.

On 06/29/12, [email-masked] wrote:

Dear TI99ers,

Jacques gave me his permission to share the following update I received from him with you.  Let's keep him in our prayers and thoughts.

Glenn

Glenn,

As of last Saturday I was allowed to come home provided that I return for 3 more days of chemo every 29 days. Since I grew weak during my stay in hospital I have to use a 4 wheel walker around the house. I find that my strength is returning as I move my way around the house. Until I build up some immunities my oncologist prefers that I do not venture outside the house. The chemo that I am receiving is not intended to be a cure but rather it is an extender to combat my cancer. After his first choice of chemo did not work as expected, my oncologist found a chemo in the US which had not yet been released for public use and arranged for a trial on me. So far results are good. I am  feeling pretty good but I cannot say that I have been cured. It is nice to be home after nearly 4 months in the hospital.

Bye for now,

Jacques