Subject: Re: TI BASIC++

From: Teresa Masters <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:16:19 -0700

Bill,
There is a dying Swan in there. Must admit it is a rather long and dramatic prologue.

At times the most obvious sits unnoticed, while the search ignores it.

11 days post cancer surgery, my has its own flites of black swans.

Hugs,
Terrie

Teresa Masters
www.metalsmith.co

---

From: fdos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 16:02:48 -0700

Terrie,

A dying Swan?  This is a TI-99/4(A/P) project, not a 9640 Geneve 
project, and my Geneves work well, so not dying yet, anyway.

Yes, I felt it necessary to explain in detail the problem due to few 
having all the specific hardware and software involved, and we do have a 
few theoretical trouble-shooting gurus in our midst, so not an 
impossible task to solve if presented well--now that may be in question.

Are you saying you're now recouping from cancer surgery?  I didn't see 
any prayer requests in recent times.  I would have certainly joined in 
had I known.  I hope and pray for a complete recovery.  In this context 
I don't understand the "black swans" comment.

Hugs back at you.

Bill S

-- 
Bill R Sullivan (FDOS)
Go Forth+ or X4th99