Subject: Re: [TI994A] Re: [TI-99/4A] Seventh Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achieveme...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:47:57 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 4/15/2012 1:41:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I will leave it to someone else to verify whether it is Raphael or  
Ralphael.

"Ralphael" is the spelling I was given.  It also appears  that way via 
Google.  

Glenn
[email-masked]

Nominate TI99ers for induction into  the TI99ers Hall of Fame at 
_http://www.ti99hof.org/_ (http://www.ti99hof.org/) 

See Jim  Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at 
_http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa_ (http://ti99ers.org/index.php) 

Submit  behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at 
_http://ti99ers.org/unsung/_ (http://ti99ers.org/unsung/)

---

From: "Michael Zapf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 20:02:29 -0000

> "Ralphael" is the spelling I was given.  It also appears  that way via 

No, it is definitely "Raphael". You can look at the source files in MESS, there is not a single "Ralphael" (which is not a common name, anyway).

Michael