Subject: Second Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:04:11 -0500 (EST)

Class of 2013, Jim Peterson Achievement Award  Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for Class of 2013 Jim Peterson  Achievement Awards.
(Vote for only ONE nominee in each  category.)

NOTE: See “VOTING NOTES” below for how to submit your  vote(s).

NOMINEE                              ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software: (Vote for only one.)

Fred Kaal . .  . .For his HDX software modification for the RS232 DSR. 

Tim Tesch . . .  .For his Continued support of S&T BBS software.

Mark-Robert Wills . .  . For writing the TurboForth system in TMS 9900 
assembly.

Michael Zapf .  . For his continuous work on MESS for the TI99 and Geneve  
systems.

Hardware: (Uncontested)

Matthew Hagerty . .  .For his F18A chip. (Replacement of the 9918A video  
chip.)

Community Service: (Vote for only one.)

Hal  Shanafield . . . For organizing and conducting the CTIUG Faire.

Tom Wills  . . . . . . For his valuable communication service to the TI99 
community via his  list server and websites.

VOTING NOTES:

A. All votes MUST be  submitted PRIVATELY to: 

[email-masked]

- or –

Cast your  vote(s) at: http://www.ti99ers.org/

B. Voting will conclude April 30,  2013 at midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight 
time),