Subject: Last Call for Editing of Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 08:58:05 -0500 (EST)

Nominations for Jim Peterson achievement awards  are closed.  This is a 
call for EDITING Jim Peterson Software, Hardware and  Community Service award 
nominations.  Corrections and/or deletions to the  posted list of nominees 
must be authorized by the nominators and/or nominees in  their respective 
nominations.

This will NOT be an open forum for public  discussion of the Jim Peterson 
Achievement Awards and/or the  nominations.

THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS  NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A  BALLOT!

DO NOT  VOTE AT THIS TIME!  DO NOT VOTE AT THIS  TIME!

NOMINEE                          ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software:

Fred Kaal . . . .For his HDX software  modification for the RS232 DSR. 

Tim Tesch . . . .For his Continued  support of S&T BBS software.

Mark Robert Wills . . . For writing the  TurboForth system in TMS 9900 
assembly.

Michael Zapf . . For his  continuous work on MESS for the TI99 and Geneve  
systems.

Hardware:

Matthew Hagerty . . .For his F18A  chip. (Replacement of the 9918A video 
chip.)

Community Service:

Hal Shanafield . . . For organizing and  conducting the CTIUG Faire.

Tom Wills . . . . . . For his valuable  communication service to the TI99 
community via his list server and  websites.

All corrections, recommendations,  observations or comments must be 
submitted PRIVATELY to me at:  [email-masked].

Voting will commence January 1, 2013  and conclude April 30, 2013 at 
midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight Savings  Time).

Glenn Bernasek, Administrator
Jim Peterson Achievement  Awards