Subject: Midwest Gaming Classic Mar 24-25

From: "Erik Olson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 21:19:02 -0000

I will be presenting the TI-99/4A gaming table at Midwest Gaming
Classic, March 24-25, Brookfield, WI. Apparently Scott Adams will be
back, although there is no speaker schedule yet posted.
http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/
<http://www.midwestgamingclassic.com/>
If anyone from the TI world is attending, do get in touch. I know where
the parties are.

By the way, Jaime Maililong replaced my CF7+ EPROM that was fried at the
show last year by static discharge off the joystick port. It made a
spectacular spark on the CF7+ DC connector.

Two other vintage computer shows on my calendar:
Spring-Time Retro-Computer Convention, May 25-27, 2012, Clarksville,
TN.https://www.facebook.com/events/104225689703035/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/104225689703035/
ECCC and Vintage Computer Fair Midwest, September 23-24, 2012, Lombard,
IL.Last year's pages: http://starbase.globalpc.net/eccc/
<http://starbase.globalpc.net/eccc/>    http://vcfmw.org/
<http://vcfmw.org/>