Subject: New version HDX DSR and Ti99Hdx server program available

From: "fredkaal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:13:12 -0000

A new version HDX DSR and Ti99Hdx server program is available at my website: http://members.ziggo.nl/fredgkaal/index.html

What is new in the DSR:

- New initialisation message (@V) also sends DSR version to Ti99Hdx
  server (and possible more data). 
- When using the level 2 function for reading file information (>94)
  and requesting a sector beyond EOF then the number of sectors
  currently read is returned. When the first sector requested is
  beyond EOF then the number of sectors read will be 0.
  DSR V02 returned error 7 in both cases.

This is the same behaviour as the TI99 disk controller.

What is new in the Ti99Hdx server:

- Handling of the new initialisation message. The Ti99Hdx server now
  knows the version of the DSR it is talking to.
- When file information is read beyond EOF an error 7 is returned
  when DSR V02 is used and number of sectors read is 0 (null) when
  DSR V03 is used.

HDX DSR V03 is NOT compatible with older version of Ti99Hdx server!!

enjoy.