Subject: Second Call for Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 00:00:10 -0400 (EDT)

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class of  2013).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

The TI-99/4A / Myarc  “Geneve” 9640 award categories  are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime Achievement Award

The Jim Peterson  “Lifetime Achievement Award” is conferred on TI-99/4A 
and/or 
Geneve users  whose dedication, service, knowledge and/or achievements 
provided 
lasting  benefits to the TI99/Geneve community.  

Note: There will be no call  for votes for the “Lifetime Achievement Award”
.  
The presentation of  this award will be based on the merit of the 
nomination.

Rules for  making nominations:

1.    Nominees may be TI-99/4A and/or  Geneve users past or present.

a. Please submit the nominee's achievement  along with their name.  
(Make sure the nominee's name is  spelled correctly and the 
achievement is credited to the right  person.)

b. Since the awards will be in the form of mailed certificates,  we 
will appreciate inclusion, if possible, of the nominee's  land mail     
and/or e-mail addresses with  the nomination.

2.    Submit nominations to:
Glenn  Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

- or (Thanks to Tom Wills) -

Submit your  nomination at: http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL NOTES:
A.  Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed  
midnight (USA Eastern Standard Time),  November 30, 2012.

B. During December, 2012, there will be a one month  editing period in 
which 
corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of  nominees may be 
requested 
only by the nominators and/or nominees in their  respective nominations.

C. Voting will commence January 1, 2013 and  conclude midnight April 30, 
2013. 
(USA, Eastern Daylight  time)