Subject: Happy Veteran's Day

From: "Postle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:00:53 -0000

A Veteran.  Someone who wrote a check to the United States Government for Payment-In-Full up to and include their life.  Some called them GI's...  God's Idiots.  For me it just a memory now past.  HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!

---

From: fdos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 11:25:04 -0700

I just returned from a Veterans' Day Service held in our local park to 
honor all Veterans.  It began with a musical program performed by the 
local elementary school music class under the direction of my daughter 
Tara, followed by the usual well appreciated speeches.  All was well 
received and enjoyed by all, and it was clear how much the people 
appreciate our men and women who choose to serve our country, as all 
veterans were asked to come up for photos.

After this most every one proceeded to the VFW where breakfast was 
served.  It was a very nice morning indeed.

Bill S

-- 
Bill R Sullivan (FDOS)
Go Forth+ or X4th99