Subject: Re: TI emulator for Andriod tablet

From: Brian Tristam Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 06:53:32 +0200

So, you're running a TI emulator on a PC emulator an an Android tablet? And
yet, someone here suggested that a tablet wouldn't be powerful enough to
emulate a TI natively? I thought that sounded wrong, now I know it is. I
was running V9t9 on a 286 back in the day.

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:03:23 -0800

Yeah that's exactly what I was trying to point out :)   My dual core
android tablet can play doom, duke3d and blood, it can emulate a 99/4a..
Probably while it plays those games..  The only issue really is MESS is
probably way too big to fit in to its ram.. So it'll have to be a subset..
Similar to how they got MAME running..  They are using a smaller code base
(older version)

Greg

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:53 PM, Brian Tristam Williams <[email-masked]
> wrote:

> **
>
>
> So, you're running a TI emulator on a PC emulator an an Android tablet?
> And yet, someone here suggested that a tablet wouldn't be powerful enough
> to emulate a TI natively? I thought that sounded wrong, now I know it is. I