Subject: Announcement

From: "jacques" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 12:27:03 -0300

On behalf of my fellow members on the Board of Governors of the TI99ers Hall 
of Fame it is my pleasure to announce that Oliver Arnold has joined our 
Board of Governors. He is a member of the steering committee of the TI-Club 
ERRORFREE and for the year 2012 they will organize the next international 
TI-Treff in Europe.

Please take a moment to visit our site at www.ti99hof.org and read about the 
many contributions that our various inductees have made to the continuous 
enjoyment of our favourite little Home Computer.

At the moment we have two additional inductees who have been approved and 
their names will be announced upon completion of their biographies. Also, 
one other nomination is now at the voting stage.

Jacques

Nominate someone to your TI99HOF
Check out www.ti99hof.org

---

From: fdos <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 10:24:10 -0700

Congrats to Oliver for serving our TI/Geneve community in this way.

Bill S

-- 
Bill R Sullivan (FDOS)
Go Forth+ or X4th99