Subject: Corrected LAST Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:22:20 -0400 (EDT)

Class of 2012, Jim Peterson Achievement Award  Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for Class of 2012 Jim Peterson  Achievement 
Awards. 
(Vote for only ONE nominee in each  category.)

NOTE: See below for how to submit your  vote(s).

NOMINEE . . . . . . . . . . . .  ACHIEVEMENT(S)

TI-99/4A Software: (Vote for only  one.)

Stuart Conner . . . . For his 'Powertran Cortex Basic'  .

Raphael Nabet . . . . 'The God (Creator) of MESS' for TI-99/4A  emulation.

Mark Robert Wills. . .For his 'Turbo Forth' programming  Language module.

Michael Zapf . . . . .For his work on the MESS emulator  for the TI-99/4A,

TI-99/4A Hardware: (Vote for only  one.)

Mark Hull . . . . . For his 'SID Master 99' sound card.

Fred  Kaal . . . . . For his 'HDX' project (PC to TI-99/4A connection via  
RS232}.

TI-99/4A Community Service: (Vote for only  one.)

Bill Gaskill . . . . For his valuable Product Reviews and Altman  Faireware 
List.

Greg McGill . . . . .For his extensive and valuable  support of the TI-99/4A
community in Oregon.

Fabrice Montupet . . For  his collection of TI99 hardware well described in 
his 
website 'TI-99  Forever'.

VOTING NOTES:

A. All votes MUST be submitted  PRIVATELY to: 
Glenn Bernasek, JPA Administrator 
13246 Harper  Road
Strongsville, Ohio 44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail  directly to: [email-masked]

- or –

(Thanks to Tom Wills) Cast  your vote(s) at: http://www.ti99ers.org/ 

B. Voting will end at midnight  (USA, Eastern Daylight time), April 30,  
2012.