Subject: Re: Re: Re: [TI994A] F18A V1.3

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 12:00:39 -0500 (CDT)

Right, I'm sure we'll need to do some tweaking to get maximum use of the F18A but isn't that part of the fun? Looks like Matthew has given us a great foundation here, I hope no one takes my posts as criticism of the F18A. In fact, anyone that doesn't already have one needs to go and buy one now.

On 07/22/12, tursi<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Tony,Â just tried 80 column funnelweb, the system locked up. Switched to TIM console
> and funnelweb works as expected. I gotta say what a pleasure it is for these old eyes
> to be able to see sharp TI text. I'm finding other 80 column programs like "mail room"
> lock up too.Â

I would guess some 80 columns programs will need some patching to put all
their tables down in the lower 16k (18k?) of the F18... as long as they
are not using the rest of the extended VDP memory, though, it should be
possible to get them going.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 10:17:29 -0700

Agreed I am saving up for 1 or 2 more
On Jul 22, 2012 10:00 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Right, I'm sure we'll need to do some tweaking to get maximum use of the
> F18A but isn't that part of the fun? Looks like Matthew has given us a
> great foundation here, I hope no one takes my posts as criticism of the
> F18A. In fact, anyone that doesn't already have one needs to go and buy one
> now.
>
>

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 19:40:53 -0700

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/197252-fitting-the-f18a-and-an-amplifier-into-the-4a-console-ii/
 good idea for where to put the vga cable, I didn't need the amp as I have
that in my VGA monitor..

Greg