Subject: First Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 00:08:26 -0500 (EST)

Class of 2012, Jim  Peterson Achievement Award Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for Class of  2012 Jim Peterson Achievement 
Awards.  
(Vote for only ONE nominee in  each category.)

NOTE:  See below for how to submit your  vote(s).

NOMINEE                          ACHIEVEMENT(S)

TI-99/4A Software: (Vote for only  one.)

Stuart Conner . . . . For his 'Powertran Cortex Basic'  .

Ralphel Nabet . . . . For his 'The God of MESS' for TI-99/4A  emulation.

Mark Robert Wills. . .For his 'Turbo Forth' programming  Language module.

Michael Zapf . . . . .For his work on the MESS emulator  for the TI-99/4A,

TI-99/4A Hardware: (Vote for only  one.)

Mark Hull . . . . . For his 'SID Master 99' sound card.

Fred  Kaal . . . . . For his 'HDX' project (PC to TI-99/4A connection via  
RS232}.

TI-99/4A Community Service: (Vote for only  one.)

Bill Gaskill . . . . For his valuable Product Reviews and Altman  Faireware 
List.

Greg McGill . . . . .For his extensive and valuable  support of the TI-99/4A
community in Oregon.

Fabrice Montupet . . For  his collection of TI99 hardware well described in 
his 
website 'TI-99  Forever'.

VOTING NOTES:

A. All votes MUST be submitted  PRIVATELY to: 
Glenn Bernasek, JPA Administrator  
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly  to:  [email-masked]

- or –

(Thanks to Tom  Wills) Cast your vote(s) at: http://www.ti99ers.org/ 

B. Voting will end  at midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight time), April 30,  
2012.