Subject: Wow German computer engineering strikes again...

From: "Marc H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 00:31:32 -0000

First they gave us SNUG and all the great works they produced.  Now the Germans have really improved computer performance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6a8Eimr-fm0

Sorry for the off topic,  thought it was really funny ;-).

---

From: "Jens-Eike Hartwig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 07:55:36 +0200

-----Original Message-----
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 02:31:32 +0200
Subject: [TI994A] Wow  German computer engineering strikes again...
From: &quot;Marc H&quot; &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
To: [email-masked]

First they gave us SNUG and all the great works they produced.  Now the
Germans have really improved computer performance...

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

&lt;*&gt; To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/

&lt;*&gt; Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

&lt;*&gt; To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TI994A/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

&lt;*&gt; To change settings via email:
    [email-masked] 
    [email-masked]

&lt;*&gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email-masked]

&lt;*&gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

---

From: "Postle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 07:48:46 -0000

Thank You Mark.  I enjoyed every glass poured.  And the ladies were beautiful as well.

I was looking for something new for the TI-99/4A.  I liked the suprise.

Postle

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^