Subject: Sixth Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 23:45:09 -0400 (EDT)

Class of 2013, Jim Peterson Achievement Award  Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for Class of 2013 Jim Peterson  Achievement Awards.
(Vote for only ONE nominee in each  category.)

NOTE: See “VOTING NOTES” below for how to submit your  vote(s).

NOMINEE ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software: (Vote for  only one.)

Fred Kaal . . . .For his HDX software modification for the  RS232 DSR. 

Tim Tesch . . . .For his Continued support of S&T BBS  software.

Mark-Robert Wills . . . For writing the TurboForth system in  TMS 9900 
assembly.

Michael Zapf . . For his continuous work on MESS for  the TI99 and Geneve 
systems.

Hardware:  (Uncontested)

Matthew Hagerty . . .For his F18A chip. (Replacement of the  9918A video 
chip.)

Community Service: (Vote for only  one.)

Hal Shanafield . . . For organizing and conducting the CTIUG  Faire.

Tom Wills . . . . . . For his valuable communication service to  the TI99 
community via his list server and websites.

VOTING  NOTES:

A. All votes MUST be submitted PRIVATELY to:  

[email-masked]

- or –

Cast your vote(s) at:  http://www.ti99ers.org/

B. Voting will conclude April 30, 2013 at  midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight 
time),