Subject: Re: [TI994A] Re: HI

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 19:15:27 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 9/23/2012 7:05:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Apparently Glenn's email account has been compromised.
I've put  his posts on Moderator approval status until he gets the 
problem sorted  out. (Glenn Clabough <iamdenteddisk@...> )
Please be aware that, that Glenn isn't  me.
 
Thanks,

Glenn
Glenn Bernasek -  [email-masked]

Member of TI99ers Hall of Fame - Board of  Governors, Administrator of the 
Jim Peterson Achievement Awards and Co-founder  of the Unsung TI99ers site.

Nominate TI99ers for induction into  theTI99ers Hall of Fame at 
_http://www.ti99hof.org/_ (http://www.ti99hof.org/) 

See Jim  Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at 
_http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa_ (http://ti99ers.org/index.php) 

Submit  behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at 
_http://ti99ers.org/unsung/_ (http://ti99ers.org/unsung/)