Subject: Sixth Call for Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:52:15 -0400 (EDT)

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class of  2013).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

The TI-99/4A / Myarc  “Geneve” 9640 award categories  are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime Achievement Award

The Jim Peterson  “Lifetime Achievement Award” is conferred on TI-99/4A 
and/or Geneve users whose  dedication, service, knowledge and/or achievements 
provided lasting benefits to  the TI99/Geneve community. 

Note: There will be no call for votes for the  “Lifetime Achievement Award”
. 
The presentation of this award will be based  on the merit of the 
nomination.

Rules for making  nominations:

1. Nominees may be TI-99/4A and/or Geneve users past or  present.

a. Please submit the nominee's achievement along with their  name. 
(Make sure the nominee's name is spelled correctly and the  
achievement is credited to the right person.)

b. Since the awards  will be in the form of mailed certificates, we 
will appreciate inclusion, if  possible, of the nominee's land mail 
and/or e-mail addresses with the  nomination.

2. Submit nominations to:
Glenn Bernasek
JPA  Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio  44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:  [email-masked]

- or (Thanks to Tom Wills) -

Submit your  nomination at: http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL NOTES:
A.  Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed 
midnight  (USA Eastern Standard Time), November 30, 2012.

B. During December, 2012,  there will be a one month editing period in 
which 
corrections and/or  deletions to the posted list of nominees may be 
requested 
only by the  nominators and/or nominees in their respective nominations.

C. Voting  will commence January 1, 2013 and conclude midnight April 30, 
2013. 
(USA,  Eastern Daylight time)