Subject: Re: [TI994A] Digest Number 889

From: Dan Eicher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 08:30:22 -0400

Wishes are cheap....

Maybe using modern memory, you could design a cartridge with a switch that
would allow you to have all the modules programs in one physical unit? I
heard talk of such a project many years ago, but I guess it never came
about.

I had one of the EA modules, fwiw - it was really designed to work with
either (the hexbus floppy drive or a couple of waffer tape drives - it
would possibly work with the mechatronics tape drive unit) -and- the hexbus
video display unit. If I remember the specs, your cc-40 would display an
adm3a terminal on a tv set. I don't believe I ever saw the complete CC-40
E/A manual though.

If your really interested in developing code for cc40, I'd think the best
way would by to find a tms7000 compiler on the pc and do your work there
and then (magic step happens here) - move the runable code over to the cc40.

Dan

2. TI CC-40 Editor/Assembler Cart ROM dump
>     Posted by: "Ricardo" [email-masked] rrr_lopes
>     Date: Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:40 pm ((PDT))
>
> Hi,
>
> Recently I've got a nice TI CC-40 from eBay.
> I'm wondering if someone have the SS-4002 Editor/Assembler Cartridge ROM
> image dump file to share.
> My intention is to build an EA card myself.
>
> Ricardo
>

---

From: "Ricardo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:08:10 -0000

Hello Dan,

> heard talk of such a project many years ago, but I guess it never came

That is exactly what I have in mind!
..and also a SD-card Hexbus Interface.

But I would like to play a bit with TMS asm first so getting a EA card would be a nice starting.

Regards
Ricardo

---

From: Jeff White <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:17:21 -0400

Hello, Ricardo.

You might try Larry Conner to see what he has for the CC-40.  It is dated 2005, but you never know:

http://myplace.frontier.com/~llconner/tihardw.pdf

Jeff White

---

From: "Ricardo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:27:00 -0000

Thanks Jeff

I will try it.