Subject: hdx preorder ending soon

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 19:31:49 -0700

A reminder I will be closing the Pre-order Friday 3/22. If anyone else
wants to get into the pre-order please use my website or contact me
directly. I can take cards via google wallet or you can mail payment for
the board(s)..  I have upped the order to 50 boards as there was enough
demand to sell out the first 25 the first couple days :)

Thanks!
Greg

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Gregory McGill <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> http://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/?page_id=11#!/~/product/category=5051340&id=21147033
>
> HDX PC Board for use with a TI-99/4a RS232 Card to add "network like"
> functionality with the HDX software from Fred Kaal.   Manufactured with
> permission and sold for cost + $5 shipping and packaging to US addresses.
>  If you are outside of the US you can still buy one of these but there will
> be additional shipping charges applied upon shipment.
>
> THIS IS A PRE-ORDER,  THE BOARDS WILL BE ORDERED ONCE ALL 25 ARE SOLD OR
> TWO WEEKS HAVE GONE BY WITHOUT SELLING THEM ALL.
>
> THERE WILL BE 3-4 WEEKS AFTER THE LOT ORDER IS PLACED FOR MANUFACTURING
> TIME AND SHIPMENT FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND THEN ONCE THEY ARE RECEIVED
> HERE I WILL SHIP OUT THE BOARDS TO BUYERS.
>
> Greg
>