Subject: Ebay sellers?

From: "Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:44:21 -0000

I am writing to let you know browsing Ebay with TI 99 since a month and found some has Disk manager or Disk manager II with console without disk controller card or PERIPHERAL EXPANSION SYSTEM. Some of Ebay sellers do not know what is Disk manager comes from or PERIPHERAL EXPANSION SYSTEM. those seller brought from garage/yard sale, estate, or someone gift to the seller and decide to sell it. Some seller can not test those console to see if working or not. Is there Ebay policy require to test those equipment or games before post the auction item? Any one of you have problem with seller about concern about item or equipment?

Is there a way to advice those Ebay sellers on information about TI 99?

I would like to hear feedback on this.

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:05:20 -0500

Ebay will let you sell things as broken, untested, marginally tested, or
even fully tested-and still lets them note in the description for all of
these cases that there is no guarantee of functionality on receipt of the
item(s).  Some DO guarantee functionality though-and if you are worried
about it, buy from those who give that kind of guarantee.

Jim Fetzner

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Eric
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 11:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] Ebay sellers?

I am writing to let you know browsing Ebay with TI 99 since a month and
found some has Disk manager or Disk manager II with console without disk
controller card or PERIPHERAL EXPANSION SYSTEM. Some of Ebay sellers do not
know what is Disk manager comes from or PERIPHERAL EXPANSION SYSTEM. those
seller brought from garage/yard sale, estate, or someone gift to the seller
and decide to sell it. Some seller can not test those console to see if
working or not. Is there Ebay policy require to test those equipment or
games before post the auction item? Any one of you have problem with seller
about concern about item or equipment?

---

From: jerome norman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:54:23 -0800 (PST)

thanks my man very helpful your one one the good ones who really care about the common man. thanks again

--- On Mon, 1/21/13, Ksarul <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Ksarul <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: [TI994A] Ebay sellers?
To: [email-masked]
Date: Monday, January 21, 2013, 12:05 PM

  

      Ebay will let you sell things as broken, untested, marginally tested, or even fully tested—and still lets them note in the description for all of these cases that there is no guarantee of functionality on receipt of the item(s).  Some DO guarantee functionality though—and if you are worried about it, buy from those who give that kind of guarantee.  Jim Fetzner  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Eric
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 11:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] Ebay sellers?    I am writing to let you know browsing Ebay with TI 99 since a month and found some has Disk manager or Disk manager II with console without disk controller card or PERIPHERAL EXPANSION SYSTEM. Some of Ebay sellers do not know what is Disk manager comes from or PERIPHERAL EXPANSION SYSTEM. those seller brought from garage/yard sale, estate, or someone gift to the seller and decide to sell it. Some seller can not test those console to see if working or not. Is there Ebay policy require to test those equipment or games before post the auction item? Any one of you have problem with seller about concern about item or equipment?