Subject: Home Computer Magazine and TI Magazines downloads

From: "Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 00:19:37 -0000

I just found the Home Computer Magazine! back issue magazines has some
uploads/downloads. Available Read online, or PDF, Kindle, Daisy, Full Text,
DjVu.

The Home Computer magazine downloads information website at:
http://archive.org/details/homecomputermagazine

Also other one is Texas Instruments Magazines has same application
uploads/downloads. Available Read online, or PDF, Kindle, Daisy, Full Text,
DjVu.

The Texas Instruments Magazines downloads information website at:
http://archive.org/details/texas-instruments-magazines

This has only 5 magazines available which already upload a day ago.
CorComp Cursor May 1985
CorComp Cursor August 1985
Call Myarc May 1987
Softex Magazine Volume 1 Number 1
Softex Magazine Volume 1 Number 2

Eric