Subject: RS232 cards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 10:28:36 -0400

With the recent interest in the HDX modification, I went through some of 
my TI stuff and found 5 TI RS232 cards I'm willing to part with. One of 
them has had the resistor moved to make it a RS232/3 & 4 card, and one 
of them has had the regulators removed and jumpers put in their place 
for use in a RAVE PEB. Both modifications are easily undone. Pictured 
are the cards, the 2 modified cards are labeled as such on their shells, 
and the one with the regulators removed is shown opened up. Make an offer.

Tony

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 09 Mar 2014 17:29:25 -0700

Hello,
 I am interested in the metal card on the Top Right hand corner. How much shipped in the US?
Thank You

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 21:37:14 -0400

Sorry, but they've all been sold.

Tony

On 3/9/2014 8:29 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> __._