Subject: [TI994A] 2048K Games Cartridge

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 12:28:13 -0500

I've been working on a new cartridge board for a while, and it has finally
completed testing. The board has two meg of games on it that are loaded into
the 32K card and executed. Tony Knerr constructed the game image for it and
Tursi designed the bank test program we needed to make sure everything was
working as expected. Jon Guidry did some initial beta testing as well-and my
thanks go out to all three of them, as this project would not have come to
fruition without them.

These boards use the 27C160 EPROM chips, which are too large for many of the
EPROM burners out there (they are 42-pin PDIP chips), so I'll only be
selling these as a complete package for now. A fully assembled cartridge
with the two meg Games image (it has all of the games from the first four of
Tony's 512K Games images) with a nice high-quality label will cost $35,
shipped to a US address.

The 128Kx4 (Black), 512k (Red), UberGROM (Blue), and 8Kx4 Supercart (Green)
boards are also still available. Email me for details on those.  

I should also have a PEB splitter board ready by the end of January, so that
those of you who cannot fit all of the cards you need into a single PEB can
put a second one into the chain and continue to expand your systems. No
price on those yet, as I haven't fabricated the boards yet to determine the
final parts cost. The board actually allows for a third expansion path (done
to allow seamless connection of CF7+ devices when needed instead of the
PEBs), but use is either or-if the CF7 is connected, the PEBs have to be
turned off. 

Jim

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
http://www.avast.com