Subject: Last Call for Editing of Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 23:44:54 -0500 (EST)

Nominations for 2014 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards are closed. This is  a 
call for EDITING Jim Peterson Software, Hardware and Community Service 
award  nominations. Corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of nominees 
must be  authorized by the nominators and/or nominees in their respective  
nominations.

This will NOT be an open forum for public discussion of the  Jim Peterson 
Achievement Awards and/or the nominations.

THIS IS NOT A  BALLOT!    THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!    THIS IS NOT A  BALLOT!

DO NOT VOTE AT THIS  TIME!                     DO NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME!

NOMINEE  ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software:

Mike Brent(Tursi) . . . .  .For his TI-99/4A software and Classic99 
emulator.

Ramus Maustgaard . . .  For his two terrific TI-99/4A games “Titanium” and 
“TI Scramble”.

Edward  Swartz . . . . . . .For designing old and new versions of V9T9  
Emulator.

Michael Zapf . . . . . . . . For his continuing and extensive  work to make 
emulations with MESS truly functional and error  free.

Hardware:

Marc Hull . . . . . . . . . . .For his  SID Blaster card.

Jaime Malilong . . . . . . .For His NanoPEB  V.2.0.

Community Service:

Richard Bell . . . . . . . .  .For his continued support of the TI-99/4A 
and Myarc ‘Geneve’ 9640 systems, and  maintaining the Hidden Reef BBS through 
the years.

Klaus Lukaschek . . .  . . For his revival of the Austrian TI99 community.

Chris Schneider . . .  . . . For obtaining much TI-99/4A equipment and 
accessories, repairing when possible and making it available to the TI99  
community.

All corrections, recommendations, observations or  comments must be 
submitted PRIVATELY to me at: [email-masked] before December  28, 2013.

Voting will commence January 1, 2014 and conclude April 30,  2014 at 
midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight Savings Time).

Glenn  Bernasek, Administrator
Jim Peterson Achievement  Awards