Subject: Final Call for Editing Jim Peterson Award Nomnations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:11:43 -0500

Nominations for 2015 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards are  closed. This is a 
call for EDITING Jim Peterson Software, Hardware and Community  Service 
award nominations. Corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of  nominees 
must be authorized by the nominators and/or nominees in their  respective 
nominations.

This will NOT be an open forum for public  discussion of the Jim Peterson 
Achievement Awards and/or the  nominations.

THIS IS NOT A BALLOT! THIS IS NOT A BALLOT! THIS IS NOT  A BALLOT!

DO NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME! DO NOT VOTE AT THIS  TIME!

NOMINEE ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software:

Richard  Gilbertson . . For developing and maintaining RXB(Exbas clone).

Tony  Knerr . . . . . . For the creation of the EXBas 2.7 module.

Rasmus  Maustgaard . . .For his Road Hunter, Titanium and Flappy Bird games.

Lee  Stewart . . . . . .For the development of fbForth in module form.

Edward  Swartz . . . . .For designing the old and new V9t9  Emulator.

Hardware:

Jim Fetzner . . . . . .For 512k and  ÜberGROM cartridge boards and pbox 
extender boards.

Marc Hull . . . . . .  .For development of the SID sound card.

Gregory Mcgill . . . . For his  support of several TI-99/4A hardware 
projects.

Ron Rueter . . . . . . For  his MainByte schematics library / archive.

Community  Service:

Bob Carmany . . . . . .For his Hummingbird EPROM programming  service.

Marcel de Gier . . . . for his editing of the Dutch TI magazine  “TIjdingen”
 (Now Issue 172).

Rich Polivka . . . . . For editing the site  99er.net and participating in 
Ninerpedia (Wiki).

All corrections,  recommendations, observations or comments must be 
submitted PRIVATELY to me at:  [email-masked] before December 28, 2014.

Voting will commence January  1, 2015 and conclude April 30, 2015 at 
midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight Savings  Time).

Glenn Bernasek, Administrator
Jim Peterson Achievement  Awards