Subject: Last Call for Editing of 2017 Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:35:14 -0400

Nominations for 2017 Jim  Peterson Achievement Awards are closed.  This is 
a call for EDITING Jim Peterson Software, Hardware and Community  Service 
award nominations.  Corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of 
nominees must be  authorized by the nominators and/or nominees in their respective  
nominations. 
This will NOT be an open forum  for public discussion of the Jim Peterson 
Achievement Awards and/or the  nominations. 
THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A  BALLOT! 
DO NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME!  DO  NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME! 
NOMINEE                         ACHIEVEMENT(S) 
Software: 
Mike Brent(Tursi) and Rasmus  Moustgaard . . . For their Megademo. 
David Vella . . . . For his new  game written entirely in GPL, ‘Break Free’
. 
Mike Wright . . . . for his PC99  suite. 
Hardware: 
Ralph Benzinger . .  For his excellent work on producing the  FlashROM99, 
which has unlocked so much potential for the  TI-99/4A. 
Matthew Splett . . . For his USB  keyboard and 32K sidecar RAM. 
Community  Service: 
Gregory McGill . . . For being  always available to answer any and all 
TI-99/4A questions posted on On-Line User  Group E-mail servers. 
Don O’Neil . . . . . For  continuing to host the wealth of data on WHT at 
no cost to the  community. 
NOTE: 
All corrections,  recommendations, observations or comments must be 
submitted PRIVATELY to me at:  [email-masked] on or before March 28. 
Voting will commence April 1 and  conclude May 31 at midnight (USA, Eastern 
Daylight Savings  Time). 
A land mail or e-mail address  for the nominees would be appreciated. 
Glenn Bernasek,  Administrator 
Jim Peterson Achievement  Awards