Subject: Compact Flash cards

From: Barry Peterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 22:30:08 -0400

I hope that some of you with expertise can explain to me what's going on:

I have a couple of CF cards that I use and want to use with my nanoPEB and
CF7+

I have a Lexar 64MB and a SanDisk 128MB. I also have a couple of USB card
readers. One is CF only (by Lexar) and the other a generic box that has six
different holes for little cards, one of which is for CFs.

I can get neither the nanoPEB nor the CF7+ to recognize the Lexar 64MB.
Nothing, nil, nada.

The Windows computer will only recognize the 64MB if it's in the
Lexarreader, but the dsk2cf and cf2dsk program have never recognized
the 64MB no
matter the reader.

The 128MB works fine with the 6-way card reader. I have copied many files
both ways, but it won't be recognized if I use the other reader.

The supplied 2GB and 4GB cards work fine always, and the nanoPEB and CF7+
work fine always.

I've ordered several more CF cards and will see if I can make them work.

Any thoughts?