Subject: XB v2.7 Suite

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 18:33:13 -0400

Just finished up the docs. :-)

'XB v2.7 Suite.doc' is attached to this message.

Tony

---

From: Charlie Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 17:09:20 -0700

What font are you using for the labels and do you happen to have a file that I can edit the wording on the labels for other cartridges?
They look Great!

On Saturday, September 6, 2014 4:32 PM, "[email-masked] [TI994A]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from [email-masked] included below]
Just finished up the docs. :-) 

Tony

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 10:54:44 -0400

I didn't create the label artwork, Kevan did. I just used his image to 
have them printed.
Maybe he'll jump in here and give you some tips.

For those of you making cartridges, there is a company that will make 
high quality vinyl labels that you can customize for your cartridge.
The website is stickeryou.com . For $10 plus shipping, you can get a 
page of 26 stickers, a great deal!
If you do this here's some tips. Make your photo a little brighter, 
because the printing process will make it darker. I used the program 
VUEPRINT and pressed the + (plus) key 5 times to increase the brightness 
get my labels to print at the correct brightness. The size to choose for 
a cart label is 0.56" x 3.62". Choose rounded corners. Make sure your 
image fills the cutout area, I had to increase the size of my image by 
adding an extra black area around the edges.

Tony

On 9/6/2014 8:09 PM, Charlie Jackson [email-masked] [TI994A] wrote:
> What font are you using for the labels and do you happen to have a 
> file that I can edit the wording on the labels for other cartridges?
> They look Great!

---

From: Charlie Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 09:46:04 -0700

I appreciate the link to the website. If i can obtain the image, I can always edit it with my wording for what I need.
Thank You

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 8:54 AM, "[email-masked] [TI994A]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

I didn't create the label artwork, Kevan did. I just used his image to have them printed.
Maybe he'll jump in here and give you some tips.

For those of you making cartridges, there is a company that will
      make high quality vinyl labels that you can customize for your
      cartridge.
The website is stickeryou.com . For $10 plus shipping, you can get
      a page of 26 stickers, a great deal!
If you do this here's some tips. Make your photo a little
      brighter, because the printing process will make it darker. I used
      the program VUEPRINT and pressed the + (plus) key 5 times to
      increase the brightness get my labels to print at the correct
      brightness. The size to choose for a cart label is 0.56" x 3.62".
      Choose rounded corners. Make sure your image fills the cutout
      area, I had to increase the size of my image by adding an extra
      black area around the edges.  
 
Tony

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 13:55:29 -0400

On 9/7/2014 12:46 PM, Charlie Jackson [email-masked] [TI994A] wrote:
> I appreciate the link to the website. If i can obtain the image, I can 
> always edit it with my wording for what I need.
> Thank You
>
>
> VUEPRINT and pressed the + (plus) key 5 times to increase the 
> brightness get my labels to print at the correct brightness. The size 
> to choose for a cart label is 0.56" x 3.62". Choose rounded corners. 
> Make sure your image fills the cutout area, I had to increase the size 
> of my image by adding an extra black area around the edges.
>
> Tony
>
> On 9/6/2014 8:09 PM, Charlie Jackson [email-masked] 
> <mailto:[email-masked]> [TI994A] wrote:

---

From: Charlie Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 11:24:25 -0700

That image needs a lot of clean up but nothing that Photoshop cant handle. Thanks so much for the image. Do you know off hand what font the Main text in Orange is?

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 11:54 AM, "[email-masked] [TI994A]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

On 9/7/2014 12:46 PM, Charlie Jackson [email-masked] [TI994A] wrote:

>For those of you making cartridges,
                                  there is a company that will make high
                                  quality vinyl labels that you can
                                  customize for your cartridge.
>The website is stickeryou.com . For
                                  $10 plus shipping, you can get a page
                                  of 26 stickers, a great deal!
>If you do this here's some tips. Make
                                  your photo a little brighter, because
                                  the printing process will make it
                                  darker. I used the program VUEPRINT
                                  and pressed the + (plus) key 5 times
                                  to increase the brightness get my
                                  labels to print at the correct
                                  brightness. The size to choose for a
                                  cart label is 0.56" x 3.62". Choose
                                  rounded corners. Make sure your image
                                  fills the cutout area, I had to
                                  increase the size of my image by
                                  adding an extra black area around the
                                  edges.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 14:29:39 -0400

"That image" made some very, very good looking cart labels. And it IS 
cleaned up from the one I got.
As I mentioned, I didn't make the image, why don't you ask Kevan directly?

On 9/7/2014 2:24 PM, Charlie Jackson [email-masked] [TI994A] wrote:
> [Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Charlie Jackson included below]
> That image needs a lot of clean up but nothing that Photoshop cant 
> handle. Thanks so much for the image. Do you know off hand what font 
> the Main text in Orange is?
>

---

From: Charlie Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2014 11:43:48 -0700

I found the Font.
Again thanks so much for the image and I am cleaning it up now. It's not anything that you did. It's just the .png compression that adds a lot of misc blurs and dots that you can only see when you zoom in around the lettering and images but it's pretty easy to clean up.

On Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:28 PM, "[email-masked] [TI994A]" <[email-masked]> wrote:

"That image" made some very, very good looking cart labels. And it IS cleaned up from the one I got.
As I mentioned, I didn't make the image, why don't you ask Kevan
      directly?