Subject: Seventh Call for Nominations for the 2015 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 23:37:08 -0400

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class  of 2015).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

The TI-99/4A / Myarc  “Geneve” 9640 award categories are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime Achievement  Award

The Jim Peterson “Lifetime Achievement Award” is conferred  on TI-99/4A 
and/or Geneve users whose dedication, service, knowledge and/or  achievements 
provided lasting benefits to the TI99 / Geneve community for ten  years or 
more. 

Note: There will be no call for votes for the “Lifetime  Achievement Award”
. The presentation of this award will be based on the merit of  the 
nomination.

Rules for making nominations:

1. Nominees may  be past or present TI-99/4A and/or Geneve users.

a. Please submit the  nominee's achievement along with their name. (Make 
sure the nominee's  name
is spelled correctly and the achievement is credited to the  right person.)

b. Since the awards will be in the form of mailed  certificates, we will 
appreciate inclusion, if possible, of the nominee's land  mail and/or e-mail 
addresses with the nomination.

2. Submit nominations  to:
Glenn Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville,  Ohio 44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:  [email-masked]

- or (Thanks to Tom Wills) -

Submit your  nomination at: http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL NOTES:
A.  Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed 
midnight (USA  Eastern Standard Time), November 30, 2014.

B. During December, 2014,  there will be a one month editing period in 
which corrections and/or deletions  to the posted list of nominees may be 
requested only by the nominators and/or  nominees in their respective nominations.

C. Voting will commence January  1, 2015 and conclude midnight April 30, 
2015. (USA, Eastern Daylight  time)