Subject: Last Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:50:03 -0400

Class of 2015, Jim Peterson Achievement Award  Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for Class of 2015 Jim Peterson  Achievement 
Awards. (Vote for only ONE nominee in each category.)

NOTE:  See “VOTING NOTES” below for how to submit your vote(s).

NOMINEE.  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software:  (Vote for only one)

Richard Gilbertson . . For developing and maintaining  RXB(Exbas clone).

Tony Knerr . . . . . . For the creation of the EXBas  2.7 module.

Rasmus Maustgaard . . .For his Road Hunter, Titanium and  Flappy Bird games.

Lee Stewart . . . . . .For the development of fbForth  in module form.

Edward Swartz . . . . .For designing the old and new V9t9  Emulator.

Hardware: (Vote for only one)

Jim Fetzner . .  . . . .For 512k and ÜberGROM cartridge boards and pbox 
extender  boards.

Marc Hull . . . . . . .For development of the SID sound  card.

Gregory Mcgill . . . . For his support of several TI-99/4A hardware  
projects.

Ron Rueter . . . . . . For his MainByte schematics library /  archive.

Community Service: (Vote for only one)

Bob  Carmany . . . . . .For his Hummingbird EPROM programming service.

Marcel  de Gier . . . . for his editing of the Dutch TI magazine “TIjdingen”
 (Now Issue  172).

Rich Polivka . . . . . For editing the site 99er.net and  participating in 
Ninerpedia (Wiki).

VOTING NOTES:

A. All  votes MUST be submitted PRIVATELY to: 

[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) 

- or –

Cast your  vote(s) at: http://www.ti99ers.org/

B. Voting will  conclude April 30, 2015 at midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight  
time)