Subject: Second Call for Nominations for the 2015 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 00:03:17 -0400 (EDT)

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class  of 2015).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

The TI-99/4A / Myarc  “Geneve” 9640 award categories are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime Achievement  Award

The Jim Peterson “Lifetime Achievement Award” is conferred  on TI-99/4A 
and/or Geneve users whose dedication, service, knowledge and/or  achievements 
provided lasting benefits to the TI99 / Geneve community for ten  years or 
more.  

Note: There will be no call for votes for the  “Lifetime Achievement Award”
.  The presentation of this award will be based  on the merit of the 
nomination.

Rules for making  nominations:

1.    Nominees may be past or present  TI-99/4A and/or Geneve users.

a. Please submit the nominee's achievement  along with their name.  (Make 
sure the nominee's name
    is spelled correctly and  the achievement is credited to the right 
person.)

b. Since the  awards will be in the form of mailed certificates, we will 
appreciate  inclusion, if possible, of the nominee's land mail and/or e-mail  
addresses with the nomination.

2.   Submit nominations  to:
Glenn Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville,  Ohio  44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

- or (Thanks to Tom Wills) -

Submit your  nomination at: http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL NOTES:
A.  Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed 
midnight  (USA Eastern Standard Time), November 30, 2014.

B. During December, 2014,  there will be a one month editing period in 
which corrections and/or deletions  to the posted list of nominees may be    
requested only by the  nominators and/or nominees in their respective 
nominations.

C. Voting  will commence January 1, 2015 and conclude midnight April 30, 
2015. (USA,   Eastern Daylight time)