Subject: John Birdwell Award

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Nov 2013 17:38:58 -0800

The Chicago TI User Group takes great pride in announcing the the recipient of the John Birdwell Award for 2013 is Michael Zapf.  For a number of years, Professor Zapf has been developing MESS for the TI, and has constantly updated the software to reflect all the advances in hardware.  His work has been invaluable to the entire TI community.
--Hal

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:41:38 -0800

Awesome!  Congrats Michael!

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 5:38 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> The Chicago TI User Group takes great pride in announcing the the
> recipient of the John Birdwell Award for 2013 is Michael Zapf.  For a
> number of years, Professor Zapf has been developing MESS for the TI, and
> has constantly updated the software to reflect all the advances in
> hardware.  His work has been invaluable to the entire TI community.
> --Hal
>  
>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Nov 2013 10:10:09 -0800

Congratulations Michael !! Well deserved.

 Fred ;-)

---In [email-masked], <hals12@...> wrote: