Subject: First Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 00:15:07 -0500

Class of  2015, Jim Peterson Achievement Award Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for  Class of 2015 Jim Peterson Achievement 
Awards.  (Vote for only ONE nominee  in each category.)

NOTE:  See “VOTING NOTES” below for how to submit  your vote(s).

VOTE            VOTE             VOTE              VOTE

NOMINEE                          ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software: (Vote for only one)

Richard Gilbertson .  . For developing and maintaining RXB(Exbas clone).

Tony Knerr . . . . . .  For the creation of the EXBas 2.7 module.

Rasmus Maustgaard . . .For his  Road Hunter, Titanium and Flappy Bird games.

Lee Stewart . . . . . .For  the development of fbForth in module form.

Edward Swartz . . . . .For  designing the old and new V9t9 Emulator.

Hardware: (Vote for only  one)

Jim Fetzner . . . . . .For 512k and ÜberGROM cartridge boards  and pbox 
extender boards.

Marc Hull . . . . . . .For development of the  SID sound card.

Gregory Mcgill . . . . For his support of several  TI-99/4A hardware 
projects.

Ron Rueter . . . . . . For his MainByte  schematics library / archive.

Community Service:  (Vote for only one)

Bob Carmany . . . . . .For his Hummingbird  EPROM programming service.

Marcel de Gier . . . . for his editing of the  Dutch TI magazine “TIjdingen”
 (Now Issue 172).

Rich Polivka . . . . . For  editing the site 99er.net and participating in 
Ninerpedia  (Wiki).

VOTING NOTES:

A. All votes MUST be submitted  PRIVATELY to: 

[email-masked]

- or  –

Cast your vote(s) at:  http://www.ti99ers.org/

B. Voting will conclude April 30, 2015 at  midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight 
time),