Subject: First Call for Editing Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 23:58:03 -0500

Nominations for 2016 Jim  Peterson Achievement Awards are closed.  This is 
a call for EDITING Jim Peterson Software, Hardware and Community  Service 
award nominations.  Corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of 
nominees must be  authorized by the nominators and/or nominees in their respective  
nominations. 
This will NOT be an open forum  for public discussion of the Jim Peterson  
Achievement Awards and/or the  nominations. 
THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A  BALLOT! 
DO NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME!  DO  NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME! 
NOMINEE                         ACHIEVEMENT(S) 
Software: 
Karsten T. Anderson . .For his  Minesweeper and nonogram cartridge games. 
Mike Brent (Tursi) . . For his  reams of software for the TI-99/4A. 
Rasmus Maustgaard . . .For his  Bouncy game. 
Tim Tesch . . . . . . .For his  Archiver 4.0, Archiver 5.0, CFG 832 and his 
9640 80 column  MENU. 
Hardware: 
Tony Knerr . . . . . . For his  cartridge work such as: the RXB 2012 and 
the new XB  2.7. 
Gregory Mcgill . . . . For his  offering of carts – ext. basic: (RichXB). 
Matthew Splett (jedimatt42). . .  .For his USB keyboard project for the 
TI-99/4A. 
Community  Service: 
Randall Kindig . . . . .For his  “Floppy Days Vintage Computing Podcast”. 
Chris Schneider . . . . For his  work with the SHIFT838 Newsletter. 
TIUGUK (TI-99/4A User Group  United Kingdom). . For their continuing 
support of United Kingdom and European  TI-99/4A users since 1981. 
NOTE: 
All corrections,  recommendations, observations or comments must be 
submitted PRIVATELY to me at:  [email-masked] on or before March 28. 
Voting will commence April 1 and  conclude May 31 at midnight (USA, Eastern 
Daylight Savings  Time). 
Glenn Bernasek,  Administrator 
Jim Peterson Achievement  Awards

---

From: Jeff White <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 00:59:09 -0500

Is there a list of Jim Peterson Awards winners on the worldwide web?

How about the other awards given?  Birdwell?  Mauk? etc.?

Jeff White