Subject: First Call for Nominations for the 2015 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 23:56:05 -0400 (EDT)

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class  of 2015).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

The TI-99/4A / Myarc  “Geneve” 9640 award categories  are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime Achievement  Award

The Jim Peterson “Lifetime Achievement Award” is conferred  on TI-99/4A 
and/or Geneve users whose dedication, service, knowledge and/or  achievements 
provided lasting benefits to the TI99/Geneve community for ten  years or 
more.  

Note: There will be no call for votes for the  “Lifetime Achievement Award”
.  The presentation of this award will be based  on the merit of the 
nomination.

Rules for making  nominations:

1.    Nominees may be TI-99/4A and/or Geneve  users past or present.

a. Please submit the nominee's achievement along  with their name.  
(Make sure the nominee's name is spelled  correctly and the achievement is 
credited to the right person.)

b.  Since the awards will be in the form of mailed certificates, we will  
appreciate inclusion, if possible, of the nominee's land mail and/or e-mail 
addresses with the  nomination.

2.    Submit nominations to:
Glenn  Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

SPECIAL NOTES:
A. Nominations for the  Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed  
midnight (USA Eastern Standard Time),  November 30, 2014.

B. During December, 2014, there will be a one month  editing period in 
which corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of  nominees may be 
requested only by the nominators and/or nominees in their  respective 
nominations.

C. Voting will commence January 1, 2015 and  conclude midnight April 30, 
2015. (USA, Eastern Daylight  time)