Subject: Fourth Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 00:08:16 -0500 (EST)

Class  of 2014, Jim Peterson Achievement Award Ballot

This is a call for VOTES  for Class of 2014 Jim Peterson Achievement 
Awards. (Vote for only ONE nominee in  each category.)

NOTE: See “VOTING NOTES” below for how to submit your  vote(s).

NOMINEE ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software: (Vote for only  one.)

Mike Brent(Tursi) . . .For his TI-99/4A  software and Classic99 emulator.

Rasmus Maustgaard . . .  For his two terrific TI-99/4A games “Titanium” 
and “TI  Scramble”.

Edward Swartz . . . . .For designing old and  new versions of V9T9 Emulator.

Michael Zapf . . . . .  For his continuing and extensive work to make 
emulations with MESS truly  functional and error free.

Hardware: (Vote for only  one.)

Marc Hull . . . . . . . . . . . For his  SID Blaster card.

Custodio (Jaime) Malilong . . . For  His NanoPEB V.2.0.

Community  Service: (Vote for only one.)

Richard Bell  . . . . . .For his continued support of the TI-99/4A and 
Myarc ‘Geneve’ 9640  systems, and maintaining the Hidden Reef BBS through 
the  years.

Klaus Lukaschek . . . . For his revival of the  Austrian TI99 community.

Chris Schneider . . . . For  obtaining much TI-99/4A equipment and 
accessories, repairing when possible and  making it available to the TI99ers 
community.

VOTING NOTES:

A.  All votes MUST be submitted PRIVATELY to: 

[email-masked]

- or  –

Cast your vote(s) at: http://www.ti99ers.org/

B. Voting will  conclude April 30, 2014 at midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight 
time),