Subject: New version of Ti99Hdx server and Ti994w emulator

From: [email-masked]
Date: 07 Jan 2015 10:26:41 -0800

Hi All,

I new version of Ti99Hdx server is available.
I also did all the file tests on this device.
The random read/write was allready solved voor the HDX device
a long time ago in cooperation with Mark Wills for TurboForth.
Now it is also allowed to append to a non existing file which
will create a new file and it is also allowed to append to an
empty file (subtile difference).

I new version of the Ti994w emulator is available.
I also did all the file tests on the simulated DSK devices (FIAD).
Now it is also allowed to append to a non existing file which
will create a new file and it is also allowed to append to an
empty file (subtile difference).

When a non-existing file is deleted no error is returned, this is
the same functionality as all the other devices like: DSK, WDS, SCS
IDE.

Also the HDX-DSR is added in the download. I checked the functionality
of the RS232 handshake signals and found some differences when compared
with the real TI RS232 card, like DSR and CTS are connected together
and DTR is connected to +12V. When real PC COM port is used for RS232 or
HDX then DTR is set ON when COM port is opened and OFF when COM port
is closed. If TI software checks the DSR or CTS signal the value of
the same input signal (RTS) is returned.

enjoy,
Fred ;-)

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 11:46:24 -0800

Awesome updates Fred! thank you for the hard work stomping the bugs!

Greg

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 09 Jan 2015 14:57:25 -0800

Cool