Subject: 2014 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards Recipients

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 00:16:07 -0400 (EDT)

Dear TI99ers,

It is with honor and great pleasure to  announce and congratulate the 
following recipients of the 2014 Jim Peterson  Achievement Awards.

Software: Rasmus Moustgaard  

Hardware: Custodio (Jaime) Malilong 

Community  Service: Klaus Lukaschek

Also, in recognition of years  of achievements, contributions and 
dedication to and for the TI99 community, it  is with great pleasure to announce the 
presentation of the 2014 Jim Peterson  Lifetime Achievement Award in memory 
of Tom  Freeman.

Again, congratulations to the deserving nominees for  and recipients of 
these prestigious awards, and thanks to all who  participated.

I ask that either the awardees or knowledgeable person(s)  provide me with 
either a contact E-mail address or the land mail address needed  to mail the 
respective award certificates.  This information can be sent to  me at 
[email-masked] or to 13246 Harper Road, Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942

Respectfully,
Glenn Bernasek, Administrator
Jim Peterson  Achievement Awards

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 11:36:32 -0700

Congratulations to all the winners! Well deserved!

Greg

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 9:16 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Software: *Rasmus Moustgaard*
>
> Hardware: *Custodio (Jaime) Malilong*
>
> Community Service: *Klaus Lukaschek*
>
> dedication to and for the TI99 community, it is with great pleasure to
> announce the presentation of the 2014 Jim Peterson Lifetime Achievement
> Award in memory of *Tom Freeman*.
>

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 May 2014 23:36:13 -0700

Congratulations to all!  --Hal