Subject: 3 in 1 rasmus carts

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 14:34:33 -0700

3 in 1 RASMUS scrolling games - solid state cartridges $50 ea + flat rate
shipping

Manufactured by Rasmus himself.  Limited run, only 5 produced!

Cartridge contains three games, selectable at the TI startup menu.

Act quick! only 3 left..

http://www.arcadeshopper.com/wp/?page_id=11#!/~/product/category=5051340&id=36952260

I take payment via check/mo/google wallet (no fees for ach) I do NOT take
paypal myself if you insist on using it message me privately and we'll work
something out.

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 16:25:29 -0700

And sold out.. :)

---

From: Bill Loguidice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:23:01 -0400

Darn! I'd definitely purchase one if another batch is made.

-Bill

===================================================
 Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
===================================================
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and
Film <http://www.armchairarcade.com/film>; About me and other ways to get
in touch <http://about.me/billloguidice>
===================================================

On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 7:25 PM, Gregory McGill [email-masked]

---

From: glenn white <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 08:25:52 -0700

I have a ti994a and about thirty games from the 80, s
On May 30, 2014 8:23 AM, "Bill Loguidice [email-masked] [TI994A]" <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> <http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1>
> and Film <http://www.armchairarcade.com/film>; About me and other ways to
> get in touch <http://about.me/billloguidice>
>>> 3 in 1 RASMUS scrolling games - solid state cartridges $50 ea + flat
>>> rate shipping
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I take payment via check/mo/google wallet (no fees for ach) I do NOT
>>> take paypal myself if you insist on using it message me privately and we'll
>>> work something out.
>>>
>>
>>
>  
>