Subject: HRD and 250K mod.

From: "Marc H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 21:38:01 -0000

Does anyone have any docs or know where they could be found concerning a mod to the HRD that takes it to 250K via 2 62256 IC's, A 138 and wire ?  My understanding is that this was put together by Gary Bishop ?

Thanks in advance.

---

From: "Jacques" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 19:24:02 -0300

I think that the September 1989 issue of MICROpendium might contain the 
documentation that you are looking for. The November 1989 issue contains an 
addendum to this article.

Jacques

-----Original Message----- 
From: Marc H
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 6:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] HRD and 250K mod.

Does anyone have any docs or know where they could be found concerning a mod 
to the HRD that takes it to 250K via 2 62256 IC's, A 138 and wire ?  My 
understanding is that this was put together by Gary Bishop ?

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links