Subject: Re: [TI994A] PGRAM loader question....

From: Tony Knerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 18:03:12 -0400

I think you'll get a "PGRAM not found" error message trying to load the 
DSR, but you can try anyway. :)
You can use the PGRAM memory editor to dump any DSR in image format. 
Just set the proper cru address
and turn on bit 1, then set the memory addresses >4000 to >5fff, and 
press the dump key (I think it's F3).
Look in the PGRAM manual memory editor section for more precise 
instructions.

Tony

On 7/2/2013 11:32 AM, Marc H wrote:
>
> Hello all....
>
> I have a question about the PGRAM loader involving the function of 
> loading EA3 DSR's. Specifically can one use the loader to load an EA3 
> DSR in a HRD and then save it to disk file in memory image format ?
>
> __._,_