Subject: Second Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 09:35:33 -0500 (EST)

Class of 2014, Jim Peterson Achievement Award  Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for Class of 2014 Jim Peterson  Achievement 
Awards. (Vote for only ONE nominee in each category.)

NOTE:  See “VOTING NOTES” below for how to submit your vote(s).

VOTE VOTE VOTE  VOTE

NOMINEE ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software: (Vote for only  one.)

Mike Brent(Tursi) . . .For his  TI-99/4A software and Classic99 emulator.

Ramus  Maustgaard . . . For his two terrific TI-99/4A games “Titanium” and 
“TI  Scramble”.

Edward Swartz . . . . .For designing old and  new versions of V9T9 Emulator.

Michael Zapf . . . . .  For his continuing and extensive work to make 
emulations with MESS truly  functional and error free.

Hardware: (Vote for only  one.)

Marc Hull . . . . . . . . . . . For  his SID Blaster card.

Custodio (Jaime) Malilong . . .  For His NanoPEB V.2.0.

Community  Service: (Vote for only one.)

Richard Bell  . . . . . .For his continued support of the TI-99/4A and 
Myarc ‘Geneve’ 9640  systems, and maintaining the Hidden Reef BBS through 
the  years.

Klaus Lukaschek . . . . For his revival of the  Austrian TI99 community.

Chris Schneider . . . . For  obtaining much TI-99/4A equipment and 
accessories, repairing when possible and  making it available to 
the TI99ers community.

VOTING  NOTES:

A. All votes MUST be submitted PRIVATELY to:  

[email-masked]

- or –

Cast your vote(s) at:  http://www.ti99ers.org/

B. Voting will conclude April 30, 2014 at  midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight 
time),