Subject: Klaus Lukaschek

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 18:50:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Fellow TI99ers,
 
If anyone out there communicates with Klaus Lukaschek, please let him know  
that he has been awarded the 2014 Jim Peterson Award for Community Service, 
and  that I need a land mail address to send his award certificate.  I have 
 tried twice to contact him via his E-mail addresses without success.
 
Please inform Klaus that my E-mails were not Spam, and that he can safely  
send the land mail address directly to: [email-masked] 
(mailto:[email-masked]) .
 
Thanks,  

Glenn
Glenn Bernasek - [email-masked]

Member of TI99ers Hall of Fame - Board of Governors,  Administrator of the 
Jim Peterson Achievement Awards and Co-founder of the  Unsung TI99ers site.

Nominate TI99ers for induction into theTI99ers  Hall of Fame at 
http://www.ti99hof.org/

See Jim  Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at 
_http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa_ (http://ti99ers.org/index.php) 

Submit  behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at 
http://ti99ers.org/unsung/