Subject: Second Call for Nominations for 2014 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 08:29:59 -0400 (EDT)

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class  of 2014).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

The TI-99/4A and/or  Myarc “Geneve” 9640 award categories  are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime Achievement  Award

The Jim Peterson “Lifetime Achievement Award” is  conferred on TI-99/4A 
and/or 
Geneve users whose dedication, service,  knowledge and/or achievements 
provided lasting benefits to the TI99/Geneve  community. 

Note: There will be no call for votes for the “Lifetime  Achievement Award”
. 
The presentation of this award will be based on the  merit of the 
nomination.

Rules for making nominations:

1.  Nominees may be TI-99/4A and/or Geneve users past or present.

a. Please  submit the nominee's achievement along with their name. 
(Make sure the  nominee's name is spelled correctly and the 
achievement is credited to the  right person.)

b. Since the awards will be in the form of mailed  certificates, we 
will appreciate inclusion, if possible, of the nominee's  land 
mail and/or e-mail addresses with the nomination.

2. Submit  nominations to:
Glenn Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper  Road
Strongsville, Ohio 44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail  directly to: [email-masked]

- or (Thanks to Tom Wills) -

Submit  your nomination at: http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL  NOTES:
A. Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed  
midnight (USA Eastern Standard Time), November 30, 2013.

B. During  December, 2013, there will be a one month editing period in 
which  corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of nominees may be 
requested  only by the nominators and/or nominees in their respective  
nominations.

C. Voting will commence January 1, 2014 and conclude  midnight April 30, 
2014. (USA, Eastern Daylight time)