Subject: Second Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 23:42:32 -0500

Class of 2015, Jim Peterson Achievement Award Ballot

This is a  call for VOTES for Class of 2015 Jim Peterson Achievement 
Awards. (Vote for only  ONE nominee in each category.)

NOTE: See “VOTING NOTES” below for how to  submit your  vote(s).

VOTE                 VOTE                 VOTE

NOMINEE                               ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software: (Vote for only one)

Richard  Gilbertson . . For developing and maintaining RXB(Exbas clone).

Tony  Knerr . . . . . . For the creation of the EXBas 2.7 module.

Rasmus  Maustgaard . . .For his Road Hunter, Titanium and Flappy Bird games.

Lee  Stewart . . . . . .For the development of fbForth in module form.

Edward  Swartz . . . . .For designing the old and new V9t9  Emulator.

Hardware: (Vote for only one)

Jim Fetzner . .  . . . .For 512k and ÜberGROM cartridge boards and pbox 
extender  boards.

Marc Hull . . . . . . .For development of the SID sound  card.

Gregory Mcgill . . . . For his support of several TI-99/4A hardware  
projects.

Ron Rueter . . . . . . For his MainByte schematics library /  archive.

Community Service: (Vote for only one)

Bob  Carmany . . . . . .For his Hummingbird EPROM programming service.

Marcel  de Gier . . . . for his editing of the Dutch TI magazine “TIjdingen”
 (Now Issue  172).

Rich Polivka . . . . . For editing the site 99er.net and  participating in 
Ninerpedia (Wiki).

VOTING NOTES:

A. All  votes MUST be submitted PRIVATELY to: 

[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) 

- or –

Cast  your vote(s) at: http://www.ti99ers.org/

B. Voting  will conclude April 30, 2015 at midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight 
time),

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:52:34 -0400

In a message dated 4/15/2016 1:15:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Trying to vote on the page and it just says to keep going to the  page 
which is a loop not votiing.  Do we just have to email? 

Greg

Hi Greg,
 
I just reported the problem to Tom Wills.
 
Cast your JPA votes via E-mail to: [email-masked] 
(mailto:[email-masked]) .
 
Sorry about the trouble you've experienced.
 
Glenn