Subject: Jim Peterson Awards Administrator Needs Help

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 16:41:14 -0400 (EDT)

Fellow TI99ers,
 
I hope someone out there can provide me with a mailing address or, at  
least, a working E-mail address for Klaus Lukaschek and Rasmus Moustgaard.   So 
that I can send them their well deserved Jim Peterson Award  certificate.
 
Thanks in advance for your help,  

Glenn
Glenn Bernasek - [email-masked]

Member of TI99ers Hall of Fame - Board of Governors,  Administrator of the 
Jim Peterson Achievement Awards and Co-founder of the  Unsung TI99ers site.

Nominate TI99ers for induction into theTI99ers  Hall of Fame at 
http://www.ti99hof.org/

See Jim  Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at 
_http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa_ (http://ti99ers.org/index.php) 

Submit  behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at 
http://ti99ers.org/unsung/

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 13:47:13 -0700

I sent Rasmus a PM on atariage letting him know :)

Greg

On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 1:41 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> least, a working E-mail address for Klaus Lukaschek and Rasmus Moustgaard.
> So that I can send them their well deserved Jim Peterson Award certificate.
>
> *Nominate TI99ers for induction into theTI99ers Hall of Fame at
> http://www.ti99hof.org/ <http://www.ti99hof.org/>See Jim Peterson
> Achievement Award recipients posted at
> http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa
> <http://ti99ers.org/index.php>Submit behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for
> inclusion at http://ti99ers.org/unsung/ <http://ti99ers.org/unsung/>*
>
>  
>

---

From: Jeff White <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 19:46:15 -0400

You will find Klaus' info here:

http://www.ti99.eu/club-austria/pdf/ti_club_treffen_2012-06_en.pdf

Jeff

> On 02 May 2014, at 16:41, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> Fellow TI99ers,
>  
> I hope someone out there can provide me with a mailing address or, at least, a working E-mail address for Klaus Lukaschek and Rasmus Moustgaard.  So that I can send them their well deserved Jim Peterson Award certificate.
>  
> Member of TI99ers Hall of Fame - Board of Governors, Administrator of the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards and Co-founder of the Unsung TI99ers site.
> 
> Nominate TI99ers for induction into theTI99ers Hall of Fame at http://www.ti99hof.org/
> 
> See Jim Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa
> 
> Submit behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at http://ti99ers.org/unsung/
>

---

From: Jeff White <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 19:59:14 -0400

Okay, I neglected Rasmus in my last reply.  Look here:

http://tigameshelf.net/RoadHunterDocs.pdf

Jeff White