Subject: October Issue of SHIFT838 Newsletter Released

From: "Chris Schneider" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:15:13 -0500

All,

The October issue of the SHIFT838 Newsletter is out!

I have sent it to all my subscribers and below are links:

Web view:

 <http://shoutout.wix.com/so/9L2CaKS2> HERE

If you can't click on the hyperlink then:

http://shoutout.wix.com/so/9L2CaKS2

PDF View:

<ftp://ftp.whtech.com/Users/Chris_Schneider/Newsletters/Shift838_News_Letter
_V1N10.pdf> HERE

If you can't click on the hyperlink then:

ftp://ftp.whtech.com/Users/Chris_Schneider/Newsletters/Shift838_News_Letter_
V1N10.pdf

I'll be working on getting it up in a text file format to Heatwave next day
or so.  This one has some pictures so those will not be on the DV80 format.

I have noticed that on Windows 10 and the new Edge internet browser the PDF
does not pull open.  It does in other browsers like Chrome, etc.  So if you
get a error with Windows 10 and Edge that states:

'Couldn't open PDF'

'Something's keeping this PDF from opening.'

There is a quick fix for it.

Left click on the 3 dots at top right of Edge browser then click on open
with Internet Explorer.  You will then have to navigate back to the
<http://shift838.wix.com/shift838page>
http://shift838.wix.com/shift838pageand the newsletter section, then click
on the PDF newsletter link.  Adds a couple of seconds but works.  Or you can
just downloaded it from the FTP site with a FTP client and view.

Thanks,

Chris Schneider

SHIFT838

 <http://shift838.wix.com/shift838> http://shift838.wix.com/shift838