Subject: First Call for Editing of Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 09:09:50 -0500 (EST)

Nominations for 2014 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards are  closed.  This is 
a call for EDITING Jim Peterson Software, Hardware and  Community Service 
award nominations.  Corrections and/or deletions to the  posted list of 
nominees must be authorized by the nominators and/or nominees in  their respective 
nominations.

This will NOT be an open forum for public  discussion of the Jim Peterson 
Achievement Awards and/or the  nominations.

THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS  NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A  BALLOT!

DO NOT  VOTE AT THIS TIME!     DO NOT VOTE AT THIS  TIME!

NOMINEE                          ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software:

Mike Brent(Tursi) . . . .  .For his TI-99/4A software and Classic99 
emulator.

Ramus Maustgaard . . .  For his two terrific TI-99/4A games “Titanium” and 
“TI Scramble”.

Edward  Swartz . . . . . . .For designing old and new versions of V9T9  
Emulator.

Michael Zapf . . . . . . . . For his continuing and extensive  work to make 
emulations with MESS truly functional and error  free.

Hardware:

Marc Hull . . . . . . . . .  . .For his SID Blaster card.

Jaime Malilong . . . . . . .For His NanoPEB  V.2.0.

Community Service:

Richard Bell . . . . . . . . .For his continued support of the TI-99/4A  
and Myarc ‘Geneve’ 9640 systems, and maintaining the Hidden Reef BBS through 
the  years.

Klaus Lukaschek . . . . . For his revival of the Austrian TI99  community.

Chris Schneider . . . . . . For obtaining much TI-99/4A  equipment and 
accessories, repairing when possible and  making it available to the TI99 
community.

All  corrections, recommendations, observations or comments must be 
submitted  PRIVATELY to me at: [email-masked] before December 28,  2013.

Voting will commence January 1, 2014 and  conclude April 30, 2014 at 
midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight Savings  Time).

Glenn Bernasek, Administrator
Jim Peterson Achievement  Awards