Subject: Jim Peterson Award Status

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 00:45:48 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Fellow TI99ers,
 
There have been six calls for nominations for the 2014 Jim  Peterson 
Achievement Awards since August.  To date, there have been hardly  any nominations 
received.  There must be many TI-99/4A and Myarc  'Geneve' 9640 users from 
the past as well as the present who  have done much for the TI99 community 
and deserve our  recognition of their achievements.  

November will be the last month that nominations will be  accepted.

Participation by the TI99 community is absolutely essential to  the 
successful operation of the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards.

Remember, "As long as there is participation by the TI99 community; the Jim 
 Peterson Achievement Awards will continue to be presented to deserving 
TI99ers  world-wide."

It's your call.
 
Glenn
[email-masked]

Nominate TI99ers  for induction into the TI99ers Hall of Fame at 
http://www.ti99hof.org/

See Jim  Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at 
_http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa_ (http://ti99ers.org/index.php) 

Submit  behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at 
http://ti99ers.org/unsung/