Subject: Third Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 08:58:36 -0500

A  Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations - Class of 2017.  
(See 'SPECIAL NOTES' below.) 
The  TI-99/4A / Myarc “Geneve” 9640 award categories are: 
Software 
Hardware 
Community  Service 
and 
Lifetime  Achievement Award 
The  Jim Peterson “Lifetime Achievement Award” is conferred on TI-99/4A 
and/or Geneve  users whose dedication, service, knowledge and/or achievements 
provided lasting  benefits to the TI99/Geneve community for ten years or 
more.  
Note:  There will be no call for votes for the “Lifetime Achievement Award”
. The  presentation of this award will be based on the merit of the  
nomination. 
Rules  for making nominations: 
1.  Nominees may be past or present TI-99/4A and/or Geneve users. 
A. Please submit the nominee's  achievement along with their name. Make 
sure the nominee's name is spelled  correctly and the achievement is credited 
to the right  person. 
B.  Since the awards will be in the form of mailed certificates, inclusion, 
if  possible, of the nominee's land mail and/or e-mail address with the 
nomination  will be appreciated. 
2.  Submit nominations to: 
Glenn  Bernasek 
JPA  Administrator 
13246 Harper  Road 
Strongsville, Ohio  44149-3942 
USA 
- or – 
E-mail directly to: [email-masked] 
-  or (Thanks to Tom Wills) - 
Submit  your nomination(s) at: http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php 
SPECIAL  NOTES: 
A.  Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed 
midnight (USA  Eastern Standard Time), on the last day of February. 
B.  During March there will be a one month editing period in which 
corrections  and/or deletions to the posted list of nominees may be requested only 
by the  nominators and/or nominees in their respective nominations, on or 
before March  28. 
C.  Voting will commence April 1 and conclude midnight, May  31. 
(USA,Eastern  Daylight time)