Subject: Re: [TI-99/4A] Monitor Cable Needed

From: Dan O'Quinn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 17:19:06 -0400

Does anyone have a copy of my old set of ti webpages
my isp deleted them with no warning
and I have no backups
thanks
Dan O'Quinn

http://web.lowcountry.com/~compdr/
http://web.lowcountry.com/~compdr/videocable/video.htm
http://web.lowcountry.com/~compdr/titopcpsply.htm
http://web.lowcountry.com/~compdr/tidrive/dans35floppy.htm
http://web.lowcountry.com/~compdr/tidrive/35driveonti.htm
http://www.mainbyte.com/ti99/2drives/2drives.html

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:37:18 -0700

> http://web.lowcountry.com/~compdr/

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://web.lowcountry.com/~compdr/

---

From: Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:39:02 -0700

that has all the pages, but not all the pictures/files

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Gregory McGill <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Dan O'Quinn [email-masked] [TI994A]
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Dan O'Quinn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 18:58:10 -0400

exactly
and I should of changed the subject line :)
thanks

Dan

On 6/24/2015 5:39 PM, Gregory McGill [email-masked] [TI994A] wrote:

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:37 PM, Gregory McGill <[email-masked]> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Dan O'Quinn [email-masked] [TI994A] <[email-masked]> wrote: