Subject: Re: [TI994A] Jim Peterson Awards Administrator Needs Help

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 16:49:43 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 5/2/2014 4:47:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I sent  Rasmus a PM on atariage letting him know 
Thank you Greg.  

Glenn
[email-masked]

Nominate TI99ers  for induction into the TI99ers Hall of Fame at 
http://www.ti99hof.org/

See Jim  Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at 
_http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa_ (http://ti99ers.org/index.php) 

Submit  behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at 
http://ti99ers.org/unsung/

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 22:51:15 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 5/2/2014 7:46:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

You will find Klaus' info here:

http://www.ti99.eu/club-austria/pdf/ti_club_treffen_2012-06_en.pdf

Thank you Jeff.  

Glenn
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 22:52:02 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 5/2/2014 7:59:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

Okay, I neglected Rasmus in my last reply.  Look here:

http://tigameshelf.net/RoadHunterDocs.pdf

Thank you Jeff.  

Glenn
[email-masked]