Subject: HRD.....

From: "Marc H" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 19:23:18 -0000

I have 2 questions....

#1....Is there another (readable) copy of the HRD 3000 schematic in anyone's possession or floating around somewhere ?  The one in the HRD3000 construction guide is not usable do the reproduction quality.

Barring this can does someone know what generates the A,B,C & D inputs to the 154 ?

#2.... I have another HRD dated 1986 with serial number 1658, BY Horizon Computer Limited.  Is there a construction guide floating around for it ?  and  Is it possible to use the 62256's instead of the 6264's on it ?

Thanks and happy forth of July.

Marc

---

From: "Ksarul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 16:53:08 -0400

In answer to question #2: that would be the original version of the HRD,
Marc.  I may still have a copy of the manual for that one that can be
scanned in for you.

I don't believe it was compatible with anything larger than the 6264s.  The
HRD 2000 was the first board that worked with larger chips out of the box. .
.

Jim 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Marc H
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 3:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TI994A] HRD.....

I have 2 questions....

#1....Is there another (readable) copy of the HRD 3000 schematic in anyone's
possession or floating around somewhere ? The one in the HRD3000
construction guide is not usable do the reproduction quality.

Barring this can does someone know what generates the A,B,C & D inputs to
the 154 ?

#2.... I have another HRD dated 1986 with serial number 1658, BY Horizon
Computer Limited. Is there a construction guide floating around for it ? and
Is it possible to use the 62256's instead of the 6264's on it ?

Marc