Subject: First Call for Editing Jim Peterson Award Nomnations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 23:46:31 -0500

Nominations for 2015 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards are  closed.  This is 
a call for EDITING Jim Peterson Software, Hardware and  Community Service 
award nominations.  Corrections and/or deletions to the  posted list of 
nominees must be authorized by the nominators and/or nominees in  their respective 
nominations.

This will NOT be an open forum for public  discussion of the Jim Peterson 
Achievement Awards and/or the  nominations.

THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS  NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A  BALLOT!

DO NOT  VOTE AT THIS TIME!  DO NOT VOTE AT THIS  TIME!

NOMINEE                          ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software:

Mike Brent(Tursi) . . .For his UberGROM  software and Classic99 emulators.

Richard Gilbertson . . For developing  and maintaining RXB(Exbas clone).

Tony Knerr . . . . . . For the creation  of the EXBas 2.7 module.

Rasmus Maustgaard . . .For his Road Hunter,  Titanium and Flappy Bird games.

Lee Stewart . . . . . .For the  development of fbForth in module form.

Edward Swartz . . . . .For  designing the old and new V9t9 Emulator.

Hardware:

Jim  Fetzner . . . . . .For 512k and ÜberGROM cartridge boards and pbox 
extender  boards.

Marc Hull . . . . . . .For development of the SID sound  card.

Gregory Mcgill . . . . For his support of several TI-99/4A hardware  
projects.

Ron Rueter . . . . . . For his MainByte schematics library /  archive.

Community Service:

Bob  Carmany . . . . . .For his Hummingbird EPROM programming service.

Marcel  de Gier . . . . for his editing of the Dutch TI magazine “TIjdingen”
 (Now Issue  172).

Rich Polivka . . . . . For editing the site 99er.net and  participating in 
Ninerpedia (Wiki).

All  corrections, recommendations, observations or comments must be 
submitted  PRIVATELY to me at: [email-masked] before December 28,  2014.

Voting will commence January 1, 2015 and  conclude April 30, 2015 at 
midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight Savings  Time).

Glenn Bernasek, Administrator
Jim Peterson Achievement  Awards