Subject: I'm DREAMING of the ultimate Nano-PEB to PC connection

From: "kevan064" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 02:01:47 -0000

/FANTASY MODE ON
First get one of >> THESE <<
<http://www.amazon.com/Edimax-EW-7811Un-Wireless-Adapter-Wizard/dp/B003M\
TTJOY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375407330&sr=8-1&keywords=Edimax+EW-7811Un\
+150+Mbps+Wireless+11n+Nano+Size+USB+Adapter>  Then make an adapter the
will allow that to plug into >> THIS <<
<http://ti99blog.webs.com/nanopeb.jpg>
Some UBER programmer would write code for >> THE <<
<http://www.mainbyte.com/ti99/supercart/supercart_module_small.jpg>   or
>> THE << <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7kArHD0efA>   that
wouldinterface >> THE << <http://oldcomputers.net/pics/ti-994a.jpg>   to
the PC like one giant >> THIS <<
<http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/adding-a-hard-disk-1-1.jpg>  .
/FANTASY MODE OFF

-- Okay, I was bored!

---

From: Dan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 20:40:19 -0400

I believe this has been asked before but
would you mind terribly loosing the hyper links
some of us would like to easily read  the links
without clicking on them
thanks

Dan O'Quinn

On 8/1/2013 10:01 PM, kevan064 wrote:

/FANTASY MODE ON

Then make an adapter the will allow that to plug into >> THIS <<

Some UBER programmer would write code for >> THE <<  or >> THE <<  that would

interface >> THE <<  to the PC like on e giant >> THIS << .

/FANTASY MODE OFF

-- Okay, I was bored!