Subject: Last Call for Editing Jim Peterson Award Nominations

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 08:33:04 -0400

Nominations for 2016 Jim  Peterson Achievement Awards are closed.  This is 
a call for EDITING Jim Peterson Software, Hardware and Community  Service 
award nominations.  Corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of 
nominees must be  authorized by the nominators and/or nominees in their respective  
nominations. 
This will NOT be an open forum  for public discussion of the Jim Peterson  
Achievement Awards and/or the  nominations. 
THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A BALLOT!  THIS IS NOT A  BALLOT! 
DO NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME!  DO  NOT VOTE AT THIS TIME! 
NOMINEE                         ACHIEVEMENT(S) 
Software: 
Karsten T. Anderson . .For his  ‘Minesweeper’ and nonogram cartridge 
games. 
Mike Brent (Tursi) . . For his  reams of software for the TI-99/4A. 
Rasmus Maustgaard . . .For his  ‘Bouncy’ game. 
Tim Tesch . . . . . . .For his  enhancements to ‘Archiver 4.0’. 
Hardware: 
Tony Knerr . . . . . . For his  cartridge work such as the ‘RXB 2012’ and 
the new ‘XB  2.7’. 
Gregory Mcgill . . . . For his  offering of extended basic carts (RichXB). 
Matthew Splett . . . . For his  USB keyboard project for the TI-99/4A. 
Community  Service: 
Randall Kindig . . . . For the 3  episode series on the TI-99 of his “
Floppy Days Vintage Computing  Podcast”. 
Chris Schneider . . . . For his  work with the SHIFT838 Newsletter. 
TIUGUK (TI-99/4A User Group  United Kingdom). . For their continuing 
support of United Kingdom and European  TI-99/4A users since 1981. 
NOTE: 
All corrections,  recommendations, observations or comments must be 
submitted PRIVATELY to me at:  [email-masked] on or before March 28. 
Voting will commence April 1 and  conclude May 31 at midnight (USA, Eastern 
Daylight Savings  Time). 
Glenn Bernasek,  Administrator 
Jim Peterson Achievement  Awards