Subject: Fwd: Jack Sughrue's "Cosmic Caver"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 13:36:54 -0400 (EDT)

____________________________________

First Name: Douglas
Last Name:  Stierman
[email-masked]

Hello, I noticed that Jack Sughrue is in your  hall of fame. I've been 
searching for a very hard to find TI99 game on cassette  tape called "Cosmic 
Caver" and the only reference to this game that I can find  on the web is in an 
article written by Jack in 1990 or so that appeared in  several TI User 
Group monthly newsletters. In the article, Jack lists some games  on Cassette 
that he had acquired at that time. Is there any way to get in  contact with 
Mr Sughrue to see if he might, against all odds, still have a copy  of that 
game? I remember playing that game on my TI99 many years ago, but as  with 
many items from my youth, I never held onto the tapes that I had. Any help  
you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks!

Douglas  Stierman
[email-masked] (mailto:[email-masked]) 

Can anyone help?

Glenn
[email-masked]

Nominate TI99ers  for induction into the TI99ers Hall of Fame at 
http://www.ti99hof.org/

See Jim  Peterson Achievement Award recipients posted at 
_http://ti99ers.org/modules.php?name=jpa_ (http://ti99ers.org/index.php) 

Submit  behind-the-scene, "Unsung TI99ers" for inclusion at 
http://ti99ers.org/unsung/