Subject: First Call for Nominations for 2014 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 23:50:40 -0400 (EDT)

A Call for Jim Peterson Achievement Award Nominations (Class  of 2014).
(See SPECIAL NOTES, A and B below.)

The TI-99/4A and/or  Myarc “Geneve” 9640 award categories  are:

Software

Hardware

Community  Service

and

Lifetime Achievement  Award

The Jim Peterson “Lifetime Achievement Award” is  conferred on TI-99/4A 
and/or 
Geneve users whose dedication, service,  knowledge and/or achievements 
provided lasting benefits to the TI99/Geneve  community.  

Note: There will be no call for votes for the “Lifetime  Achievement Award”
.  
The presentation of this award will be based on  the merit of the 
nomination.

Rules for making  nominations:

1.    Nominees may be TI-99/4A and/or Geneve  users past or present.

a. Please submit the nominee's achievement along  with their name.  
(Make sure the nominee's name is spelled  correctly and the 
achievement is credited to the right  person.)

b. Since the awards will be in the form of mailed certificates,  we 
will appreciate inclusion, if possible, of the nominee's  land    
mail and/or e-mail addresses with the  nomination.

2.    Submit nominations to:
Glenn  Bernasek
JPA Administrator
13246 Harper Road
Strongsville, Ohio   44149-3942
USA

- or –

E-mail directly to:   [email-masked]

- or (Thanks to Tom Wills) -

Submit your  nomination at: http://www.ti99ers.org/index.php

SPECIAL NOTES:
A.  Nominations for the Jim Peterson Achievement Awards will be closed  
midnight (USA Eastern Standard Time),  November 30, 2013.

B. During December, 2013, there will be a one month  editing period in 
which corrections and/or deletions to the posted list of  nominees may be 
requested only by the nominators and/or nominees in their  respective 
nominations.

C. Voting will commence January 1, 2014 and  conclude midnight April 30, 
2014. (USA, Eastern Daylight  time)