Subject: First Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Achievement Awards

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 00:03:09 -0500 (EST)

Class of  2014, Jim Peterson Achievement Award Ballot

This is a call for VOTES for  Class of 2014 Jim Peterson Achievement 
Awards.  (Vote for only ONE nominee  in each category.)

NOTE:  See “VOTING NOTES” below for how to submit  your vote(s).

VOTE            VOTE             VOTE              VOTE

NOMINEE                          ACHIEVEMENT(S)

Software: (Vote for only  one.)

Mike Brent(Tursi) . . .For his  TI-99/4A software and Classic99 emulator.

Ramus  Maustgaard . . . For his two terrific TI-99/4A games “Titanium” and 
“TI  Scramble”.

Edward Swartz . . . . .For designing old and  new versions of V9T9 Emulator.

Michael Zapf . . . . .  For his continuing and extensive work to make 
emulations with MESS truly  functional and error free.

Hardware: (Vote for only  one.)

Marc Hull . . . . . . . . . .  . For his SID Blaster card.

Custodio (Jaime) Malilong .  . . For His NanoPEB V.2.0.

Community Service: (Vote for only one.)

Richard Bell . . . . . .For his continued support of the  TI-99/4A and 
Myarc ‘Geneve’ 9640 systems, and maintaining the Hidden Reef  BBS through 
the years.

Klaus Lukaschek . . . . For his  revival of the Austrian TI99 community.

Chris Schneider  . . . . For obtaining much TI-99/4A equipment and 
accessories, repairing when  possible and making it available to 
the TI99ers community.

VOTING  NOTES:

A. All votes MUST be submitted PRIVATELY to: 

[email-masked]

- or –

Cast your  vote(s) at: http://www.ti99ers.org/

B. Voting will conclude April 30,  2014 at midnight (USA, Eastern Daylight 
time),